It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Corbett totally destroys the LIE that Soleimani was responsible for 600 American deaths

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

This isn’t about him being dead but the propaganda behind his death and why the MSM never challenge the basic propaganda or LIE behind the rhetoric.

Its about that BIG LIE not even being challenged by the lapdog media but has to be learned about in alt media places which are rarely heard but by a few.

Such as the FF lies about Syria gassing its people that twice were never investigated or even reported by the slimy MSM.

Trump just went and bombed and was never questioned.

The US military just lets these lies infiltrate and stay in the MSM environment.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Hezbollah receives considerable amount of funding and training from Iran.
2. In 2011, the Obama administration sanctioned Soleimani for an alleged assassination on the Saudi ambassador of the U.S.

Hezbollah, as far as I know, doesn’t have a war with the US.

There fighting Isreal. So your point is irrelevant.

Corbett does admit Soleimani likely does however have blood on his hands. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that in the real world. It's almost as if he needed Soleimani to state clearly that yes, he has killed hundreds of Americans and he's proud of it and will do it again.

He's the head of the Quds force and a military General. American generals have blood on their hands too. ALL military guys have that...its a war setting the US started as they ruined that country from the 2003 invasion.

Corbett does admit Soleimani likely does however have blood on his hands. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that in the real world. It's almost as if he needed Soleimani to state clearly that yes, he has killed hundreds of Americans and he's proud of it and will do it again.

You really don't know what he was he was doing.

So far Trump has come up snake eyes in trying to justify it.

Justify this murder that has led to now over 200 innocent people dead. As the Iraqis got trigger happy over this traumatic event for them.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You’ve said NOTHING of substance…

Just statements of your opinion.
And you're bringing up STRAW men subjects that are irrelevant.

Were not talking about Hezbollah, since they're not at war with the US. Nor are the Shia militias at war with the US and they never have been for perhaps the exception of the insurgency and or the beginning of the attack on Iraq by the US forces based on a LIE. But now they aren't at war with the US.

We’re talking about the lies of the BIG LIE of the US military establishment and US government

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Could you provide us with some outside sources about all of this then?

I mean, I am no fan of a nation leader who can just off someone like that, but then again he was on a hit list from several international entities. Soleimani was a target regardless.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
They have proof, they’re just not allowed to show it because then people would ask how they got the evidence in the first place.

But yeah, an Iranian terrorist leader was totally innocent.
Never tortured or executed a soul.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Have you forgotten there was a war started by the US-based on a LIE?

Then an insurgency by the Iraqi people fighting their invaders.

They have every right to fight their invaders.

But that was years ago. That's over. There isn’t presently any war with the Shia militias.

America is trying to jinn them up knowing they’re religious fanatics and just may let themselves be useful idiots and start a war with the US.

Then the US will have their bloody war

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Dude. Seriously. There is so so much proof in this thread alone. Read it and refute it. Or read it and shut up.

Your denial of the proof at this point is flat-earther level ignorant.

What are you talking about? Speak clearly or go back to sleep.

I said you should read. You posted on a forum. You posed a question. It's been answered up and down and through the damn heart. Read it.

So yeah, pretty simple. I said read. Clearly that didn't get through to you.

Clearly your OP is purely agenda driven. You have zero desire to learn anything or have your narrow minded view challenged in any way. What a life you must lead... Ugh, the thought of it makes me depressed...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I think his deployment of IED's alone have resulted in at least that many deaths.

I realize you never met a liberal claim you'd decline to sleep with.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Okay, boys and girls, lets get to some truth

truthout.org...

Lies About Iran Killing US Troops in Iraq Are a Ploy to Justify War

Airmen from the 821st Contingency Response Group at Qayyarah West Airfield, Iraq, on November 19, 2016. Propaganda floated by former Vice President Dick Cheney over a decade ago to justify his push for war against Iran has been revived by the Trump administration.SENIOR AIRMAN JORAN CASTELAN / U.S. AIR FORCE

here is the military source of the original statement about the 600

Special Representative for Iran Brian Hook, whose job is to round up international support for the Trump administration’s campaign of “maximum pressure” on Iran, presented the charge at a State Department press briefing on April 2. “I can announce today, based on declassified U.S. military reports,” Hook said, “that Iran is responsible for the deaths of 608 American service members. This accounts for 17 percent of all deaths of U.S. personnel in Iraq from 2003 to 2011.”
When this writer asked Robertson for further clarification of the origins of that figure, however, he acknowledged that the Pentagon doesn’t have any study, documentation, or data to provide journalists that would support such a figure.

So it's just a charge without proof that the MSM repeat over and over to justify an assassination and a potential war excuse.

however, he acknowledged that the Pentagon doesn’t have any study, documentation, or data to provide journalists that would support such a figure

In fact, the myth that Tehran is responsible for killing over 600 U.S. troops in the Iraq War is merely a new variant of a propaganda line that former Vice President Dick Cheney used to attempt to justify a war against Iran more than a decade ago. Reviewing the history of that earlier effort is necessary to understand why the new myth is a palpable lie.

When officials of the Trump administration claim that Iran is responsible for U.S. deaths in Iraq, they are following Dick Cheney’s playbook. As the Bolton-Pompeo team tries to steer the U.S. toward attacking Iran, it is important to draw that parallel to Cheney’s strategy, and understand the history behind this push for war.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
haha what a great thread

👌

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

What war?

Did Ukraine declare war on Iran for their terrorist attack on a passenger airline?
edit on 11-1-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

www.cbsnews.com... didnt you say that iran didnt shoot down the airliner and that was a western plot or lies or something? well they admitted it was them and are punishing those responsible ,batting average isn't doing so well these days man

Iran acknowledged that it "unintentionally" shot down a Ukrainian International Airlines passenger jet early Wednesday, killing all 176 people aboard, according to a military statement on state TV cited by The Associated Press.
did james think that was a false flag as well? also props to iran for actually owning up to it

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I made a thread couple of weeks ago where I questioned why Americans trust their Intel agencies and media when it's about Suleimani but dismiss everything that puts Trump in bad light.
I can see a lot of that going on in this thread.

If you question the original narrative than you're the devil and Trumpsters all of the sudden trust Cia, FBI and the UN. This site is full of spineless sheeple that believe anyhhing as long as it fits their political beliefs. Left and right

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I completely trust Iran or any foreign entity over the US

😆

only us does #ed up # rest of the world just trying to get by man

✌✨
edit on 11-1-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is above political hacking in that guys like Corbett are librarians

Then perhaps you can ask him where the nonfiction section is, you've clearly spent far too long in the speculative fiction portion of the library.

I'm camped out in the riotous humor section where I found this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I completely trust Iran or any foreign entity over the US

😆

only us does #ed up # rest of the world just trying to get by man

Than you trust US Intel who state that Russia meddled in your elections and helped Trump become potus and that Suleimani is responsible for the death 600 Americans?
On top of that you still believe that Saddam had wmd's and that the invasion of Iraq was fully justified
edit on 11-1-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Check out this link for more facts outside of US MSM propaganda

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas
No.

I said it might be a lie.

I added it might be Iran since they have a nutty government.

In other words, I was open to the facts but wary of official lies by the US since they have been caught so many times.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Village Idiot

originally posted by: HalWesten
If it were up to me you (Willtell) would be banned for life for posting that trash.

That's right, anyone here that points out Trumps Lies, deceit and criminal behavior, should be banned for life.

Welcome to the new ATS

No, believing that trash is true is the problem. I know soldiers that were there and know it was the General that increased the death toll.

This is the new era of ATS today.
I know soldiers who were there... I have an Iranian friend who says... My wife's friend was once on a vacation in Iran..
I have studied the windmills better than anyone...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

For starters, the Department of Defense is neither a deep state alphabet agency nor were they among the 8 agencies that accused Russia of election interference. They did, however, clearly demonstrate the undeniable link between Iraqi militia attacks on Americans and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join