It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Corbett totally destroys the LIE that Soleimani was responsible for 600 American deaths

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
So, terrorist good, America bad. This is the 2020 Democratic Party. I seriously doubt the American people will be buying the BA you and your ilk are trying to sell.

They’ve only got 10 months left to scare off the remaining dregs of support they still have. It’s time to break out the big guns and openly support Iranian terrorism.

The dEms are HELL BENT on losing the election this year

That much is more than obvious

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Willtell

So I’m to trust this guys option because you say so and ignore my decades in the military.

No.

No, absolutely not. Just look at it and see that THEY NEVER offer nay proof to their accusations.

And conclude for yourself.

We who are against American ME wars are all for the men and woman in the military

My heart aches as much for the young Americans who have died for a FAKE WAR as I am for the Iraqi people who have died.

They are all humans and my brothers and sisters.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What evidence are you looking for? That Iran sponsors terrorism? Hitler didn't personally kill 6 million Jews, you know. This terrorist often fought alongside his forces engaging in terrorism. He commanded them. I don't know what else you need.

Is this like a "I was only following orders" argument?
edit on 10-1-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So I’m to trust this guys option because you say so and ignore my decades in the military.

No.

No, absolutely not. Just look at it and see that THEY NEVER offer nay proof to their accusations.

And conclude for yourself.

We who are against American ME wars are all for the men and woman in the military

My heart aches as much for the young Americans who have died for a FAKE WAR as I am for the Iraqi people who have died.

They are all humans and my brothers and sisters.

So you are against ME war, just like President Trump is.

Looks like another #walkaway to me. Good job, drop those hateful dEms and jump on the train

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You have a god-damned piss-poor way of showing ANY ####ing respect for ANY of US!

JESUS CHRIST!

Now this is another thread I'm going to have to leave because of the UTTER GOD-DAMNED stupidity of posters pissing me the #### off!

The man was our enemy and you are defending him.

Own it.

*shakes head and walks away*

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What's the point? Here, read this www.militarytimes.com... this came from Obama's own Department of Defense. Suleimani was the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard which the DOD produced reams of evidence against as being the primary provider for the militia groups which were using IEDs to kill US troops in Iraq. Now, if Barack Obama's own DOD produced this evidence right in the middle of an attempted peace deal brokering between the US and Iran, why would anyone with common sense question it? It literally made it much more difficult for Obama to keep Congress from blackballing the deal he was working on. Nobody, including Iran, questioned or denied these numbers until suddenly we had the broken bloody corpse of a demon laying on the ground and it became necessary to cannonize the effer or else risk more of the public viewing Donald Trump in a positive light.

I didn't "refute" the OP because the OP is ridiculous BS that isn't worth more than brutal mockery and usage for our own amusement.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Iranians Terrorists?

They helped really fight ISIS not the FAKE war on ISIS America did.

Most of the hecklers here are right-wingers and pro-Trump. I doubt they know what they believe.

They're neocons too

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

All the insults and anger directed towards you, and not one person has any evidence of this man being responsible for 600 American deaths. No one can refute your OP. They just lap up the government position.

Yeah the whole questioning the government thing died on ATS when a reality show star became President.

Total Baloney and you know it.

Qassem Soleimani was an Iranian commander who hates the USA. Iran hates the USA and constantly blabbers about destroying us, and Iran killed that American contractor. Murdered him. So they payed the price. Iran military members like Qassem Soleimani are justified targets because Iran drew first blood like thousands of times before, and finally we have a president with testosterone instead of Obama's estrogen which brought us here.

Get real

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Iranians Terrorists?

Most of the hecklers here are right-wingers and pro-Trump. I doubt they know what they believe.

They're neocons too

Being pro-Trump is a good thing, no?

Obama faked the war on Isis, remember?

Glad to see you finally supporting our great President. He is anti war just like you and I.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You must be a relative to some ATS owners.

Because its an abomination you are a moderator!

You don't even respect your own forum rules.

And NEVER have you EVER put forth any coherent or half-intelligent conversation or argument.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

You're so right.

It's really pitiful watching these poor people espousing madness.

This is a libertarian to conservative type guy, James Corbett with FACTS, not political obsession and propaganda.

They only question the government when the government gives money to poor people. Then they'll start complaining.

LMGDAO!!! You serious believe that a man who believes there was no plane that hit the Pentagon among virtually every other 911 conspiracy whack-job theory that's floated around, is "libertarian to conservative" minded? OMFG! Now who is clearly AWOL from the funny farm?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Not quite. I haven't gone that mad.

Trump no longer abides by the somewhat reasonable anti-war, anti-Bush rhetoric he made during the 2016 GOP nomination period.

He has proven just be a self-centered puppet as Obama, Clinton, and Bush were.

Only he lies so much better and so more often

And worst...

deceives people like you

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Iranians Terrorists?

They're neocons too

So.......

Iran are the ‘good guys’ ?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Your exclamation of destroy is drastically overrated. Corbett is saying that the Pentagon lied about amount of deaths but gives no proof, only speculation riddled with fallacy.

Bush mentioned in a speech that Iran was responsible for a percentage of deaths of American Soldiers and yet Corbett is saying that was a lie without any proof.

Corbett believes that General Odierno acknowledging some EEPs where produced in Iraq was the same as saying none where made in Iran. That is a common logical fallacy that many seem to fall for.

But, that's just my opinion.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

They're neocons too

You clearly don't even know WTF those words mean, as they are virtually as related to each other as saying progressives are Alt-Right. Neocons are socially liberal Republicans... Right-Wingers are 180 degrees in the other direction. Try educating yourself before making statements, it creates an illusion of at least actually knowing what the hell you're trying to talk about.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Not quite. I haven't gone that mad.

Trump no longer abides by the somewhat reasonable anti-war, anti-Bush rhetoric he made during the 2016 GOP nomination period.

He has proven just be a self-centered puppet as Obama, Clinton, and Bush were.

Only he lies so much better and so more often

And worst...

deceives people like you

No no, I see his antics. I just agree with them.

I’m not ‘deceived’ at all. I’m ‘on board’.

November is gonna be AWESOME ! on this website.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Little bit salty that I shot down the entire premise of the horseflop.... sorry, "dog food" you kicked out of your bed as an OP?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

That’s a mainstream conspiracy theory.

It s not outside of the possible.

Alex Jones has believed worse.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with the facts and truth of the matter.

The fact is this idea is a Pentagon propaganda effort never backed up by facts.

Just like the WMDs of Saddam.

And people like you want to send thousands of young Americans ( God forbid) into the hell of another was over this.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

If you ever learn some manners and address me respectfully, I won’t intellectually bash you and expose you.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Ha ha haaaa

Now Donald Trump is suddenly “a reality show star”

Denying ignorance indeed

He not a star, but he's a clown and member of SAG and even gets a pension.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join