It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Corbett totally destroys the LIE that Soleimani was responsible for 600 American deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He's responsible for the deaths of thousands in a part of the planet that has been war-torn since the Middle Ages.

He was a terrorist. I don't care what rank he was or where he ranked in Iranian Hierarchy.

His rotted corpse made the world a better place for everyone.

I only wish that if I ever am in the region, I have a full bladder so that I may piss on the site where he died.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I am on topic. You say you have FACTS and TRUTH, yet all I'm seeing is a man who apparently has confused dogs for dung beetles and finally found some asshat video that fulfills his broken ego's biases so he's dubbed it TRUTH and FACTS like any desperate individual who's spent the last 3 years failing to demonstrate anything supporting his ridiculous claims would do.

Bring some facts or continue to philosophically soil yourself in full view of the entire forum and whilst wearing white pants, doesn't matter to me, I'll continue to find it hilarious and entertaining regardless.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The reality is that the MSM is again Jining up war as they did in 2003 with the Iraq invasion.

This BIG LIE in the spirit of Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s propaganda minister, is working like a charm for the US propaganda machine under Trump, as it worked under Obama, under Bush, and under Clinton.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right. The Trump Admin made a mistake by saying Soleimani was planning attacks, without being able to show their evidence.

It wouldn't matter if Terrorist-General Soleimani had converted to a Holy Priest, he needed to pay for past atrocities with his life. Just like Osama Bin-Laden, and former Hitler regime people did, years later.

(post by Willtell removed for a manners violation)
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Bush and Cheney didn't lie us into a war.

It s a propaganda LIE in order to justify an Iran War just as the LIES of Bush and Cheney justified the Iraq war IN 2003.

Both quotes from you, literally in.... subsequent posts.

You’re making no sense dude.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Te only “BIG LIE” I see coming from the msm is : Orange Man Bad

That’s a fukcen LIE and every person knows it.

Not fascist. Not racist. Not authoritarian. Not tyrannical. And most definitely not “bad”.

He’s a great president and he’s doing a great job and he has the majority of the country and indeed, the world behind him.

Regardless of the LIES coming from msm, the dEms and leftist pieces of shet

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

All pertinent information on the SalamiBoy is classified at the time 😎

The coming days and months will bring declass 😎

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure he was planning attacks, because that's what insane killer terrorists do.

I am not objective on this issue.

I've admitted as much. I know too many friends with life-altering injuries just from IED's.

I hope there is a hell and this rat-bastard is rotting in it.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Just statements, no facts.

Watch the video and see all that you say is straight from the US military propaganda machine not any facts. The video shows this.

One can repeat a lie over and over but that doesn’t make it the truth.

So all you Trump fanatics are being exposed as right-wing neocons

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You only believe what they tell you

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

All the insults and anger directed towards you, and not one person has any evidence of this man being responsible for 600 American deaths. No one can refute your OP. They just lap up the government position.

Yeah the whole questioning the government thing died on ATS when a reality show star became President.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

America started a war based on a LIE

Blame the US military for your friend's problems.

The IRAQ nation are victims of American Nazi-like aggression and LIES.

Start using your head for once and look at the reality of the American ME atrocities.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You are a right-wing fanatic, and full of crap.

Does that mean I'm a food source for your dog(s)?
I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you... it's just I'm wondering when you'll join in.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ha ha haaaa

Now Donald Trump is suddenly “a reality show star”

Denying ignorance indeed

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You only believe what they tell you

Isn't that what you want us to do with your video?
Just believe him..

+7 more 
link   

So I’m to trust this guys option because you say so and ignore my decades in the military.

No.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You're so right.

It's really pitiful watching these poor people espousing madness.

This is a libertarian to conservative type guy, James Corbett with FACTS, not political obsession and propaganda.

They only question the government when the government gives money to poor people. Then they'll start complaining.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So, terrorist good, America bad. This is the 2020 Democratic Party. I seriously doubt the American people will be buying the BS you and your ilk are trying to sell.
edit on 2020/1/10 by Metallicus because: Sp

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You have a fascist mentality and try to suppress speech you don't like telling you the FACTS

I don’t know anyone that could say that with a straight face.

edit on 10-1-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join