It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Corbett totally destroys the LIE that Soleimani was responsible for 600 American deaths

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Willtell

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DustDoses

I honestly don't follow your post.

Because you're not actually reading it to understand it. I'll explain:

You're saying from one side of your mouth

"shouldn't Americans stay out of the business of others"

Then from the other

"Soleimani killed 1,500 innocent iranians just a few months ago. Do they not count?"

The first quote is from the final paragraph and is a question meant for you to answer, it's not a statement I'm making. Yet you're taking it as a statement I'm making. The second quote is from the third paragraph and is proving a statement you had made previously, wrong (soleimani has killed no innocents). The fact that you think these two sentences contradict each other shows you have not intention of understanding the point of my post.

Instead of thinking independently, you've become a mouth piece for the ruling class through manufactured political ideologies.

Quite the opposite. I posed questions that destroy your viewpoint and rather than answer them honestly and admit that you're wildly inconsistent, you took them out of context and claimed I'm wildly inconsistent.

How about instead of Iran, we got after Pakistan's secret service ISI, who gave direct funding to the 911 hijackers and sheltered Bin Laden?

You keep running back to 2001 for moral authority. That was nearly 20 years ago. Iran has done plenty to justify the taking out of soleimani, you just refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoings by iran, like the embassy attack.

You know, folks who have actually killed innocent Americans?

*sigh* soleimani and Iran have killed many innocent americans.

Nor did the guy that pretty much destabilized the entire planet in an effort to win favor for his upcoming trial...

Oh gawd, you're thaaat guy. bwahahahaha it all makes sense now.

Bottom line, Iran has just as much business bombing the # out of North America as the U.S. has bombing the # out of the ME. That is, none at all.

IRAN FUNDED AND SANCTIONED AN ATTACK ON A US EMBASSY WOUNDING 14 AMERICANS AND KILLING 1. THE US RESPONDED BY KILLING THE COMMANDER WHO DID SO. I'm sorry you refuse to acknowledge reality and keep running back to 2001 in hopes you can conjure up some 2006-2007 style "anti-war" sentiments for political gain. It's a different situation and the response was measured and proper. People with an IQ above room temperature understand this.
edit on 13-1-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You're just another leftist who now supports Iran and terrorism because you see those things as a lesser evil to the US President.

Bingo.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's delusion. There was one guy that said he was tired of dealing with willtell and wanted him banned. I don't want these people banned. Let them make their crazy posts, I like to know who they are. Their crazy ideas aren't hurting anyone but themselves. More importantly, these crazy posts need to be debunked to keep this sort of garbage from becoming accepted as fact because no one discusses it.

It's also hilarious that he references TV as if those who disagree are brainwashed by TV. The TV is what they're parroting. Just complete lack of self awareness.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Willtell

100+ ppl want you banned (censored) for questioning the Pentagon "official story"???

WTF happened??

The TV mind control is very powerful.
Scary.

Pardon? I'm struggling to find these "100+ ppl" who want the Op banned (censored) here. Can you show me more than 3? Lies and hyperbole don't make a good argument... Or are you so sensitive that someone disagreeing with you equates to them trying to censor you?

On page 1 a few posts in someone says the OP should be banned and it got over 100 likes.

I find that scary that ppl want censorship of someone merely questioning the official story especially considering ATS was supposed to be a place open for politics.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
If it were up to me you (Willtell) would be banned for life for posting that trash.

This is the quote on page one a few posts in.

It has 98 stars currently.

That means y'all want dissenting opinions questioning the official story from the Pentagon banned for life.

I find this very deeply concerning.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You're reading waaaay too much into stars and into that post. I read it as hyperbole. I starred it because it was funny. I don't actually want anyone banned for their opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Politics are officially out of control.

Both the left and right are desiring the censorship of anyone questioning their beliefs.

It's very shameful and a real disgrace to the American way.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Both the left and right are desiring the censorship of anyone questioning their beliefs.

No they're not. On the left there are many large spokespersons who want to censor their political opponents. On the right there may be some but they are very very few and have very small microphones. Censorship of political opinions is absolutely shameful regardless of which side it comes from, but it is many times more predominant on the left. Trying to pretend it is equally from both sides is to give cover to the side that is actually pushing it.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Maybe the right didn't want censorship a few weeks ago, but I can see the suggestion is very popular and funny now.

I see what's going on here.

Even you yourself just admitted censorship and lifetime bans sounds fun for anyone questioning the official Pentagon story.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Even you yourself just admitted censorship and lifetime bans sounds fun for anyone questioning the official Pentagon story.

LOL you mean in the post where I said I don't want anyone censored? You're being ridiculous.

I bolded it for you:

You're reading waaaay too much into stars and into that post. I read it as hyperbole. I starred it because it was funny. I don't actually want anyone banned for their opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Politics are officially out of control.

It's very shameful and a real disgrace to the American way.

OK man, now you're proving what I said earlier. 100 people starring a goddamned reply that hyperbolically calls for some dweeb's banning isn't censorship of beliefs. The OP's source is a lying hack that frequently pushes ideas like the No Plane idiocy of 911, meaning we have a thread based on a highly subjective premise right out of the gate. An ATS member foolish enough to use the same as the backbone of an otherwise spineless position is going to run the risk of being connected with the hoaxer they're trying to elevate to "legitimate ATS-worthy source." Sorry, it doesn't work the way you want it to work, maybe next time... I'm sure you're looking forward to the news cycle moving beyond this Iran Suleimani thing because its crushed your batting average.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Attention! Everyone is entitled to their opinion here.....

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Why are you suddenly insulting everyone who challenged your views?

You're calling Corbett a hoaxer - something no one ever calls him because he doesn't do hoaxes, he just questions everything the MSM presents and does research.

He never pushed the No Plane theory of 911 you probably just contrived that because it sounds great as an insult.

Calling the OP a dweeb and spineless for just saying the Pentagon lied about some Iran stuff?

Dude you guys went way overboard this time.

Y'all are literally foaming at the mouth with hate and anger - wanting ppl banned for life - just for QUESTIONING YOUR MSM OFFICIAL STORY.

This is the lowest of the low.
I am so disappointed in how mad and venomous everyone became over this.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Why are you suddenly insulting everyone who challenged your views?

That from you is delightful. Mirrors, does your house possess them?

You're calling Corbett a hoaxer - something no one ever calls him because he doesn't do hoaxes, he just questions everything the MSM presents and does research.

He never pushed the No Plane theory of 911 you probably just contrived that because it sounds great as an insult.

www.corbettreport.com...
The entire panel at this conference are noted "no plane" theorists. Corbett, while not specifically saying "no plane hit the Pentagon" clearly supports the idea that he believes it was impossible for a pilot to direct a 757 into the Pentagon.

Calling the OP a dweeb and spineless for just saying the Pentagon lied about some Iran stuff?

A dweeb is a studiously inept person who over-analyzes something to the point of being offputting to their peers. I called the position spineless, which it absolutely is. There is zero backbone supporting the idea that Suleimani wasn't a walking piece of crap who was directly responsible for hundreds of US soldiers killed in Iraq.

Y'all are literally foaming at the mouth with hate and anger - wanting ppl banned for life - just for QUESTIONING YOUR MSM OFFICIAL STORY.

This is the lowest of the low.
I am so disappointed in how mad and venomous everyone became over this.

There you go again, projecting while tossing around buzz words. I'm not the one writing every third word in full caps "cyber yelling" like a raving madman. You seem to feel attacked because people are questioning your narrative. Should be sad, but actually "amused beyond belief" is a more accurate description of my thoughts on that.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

My narrative?

My narrative is that "on page 1 someone calls for the banning, for life, of the OP - and around 100 agreed with censorship of opposing views".

My condemnation of that attitude is questioned because suddenly everyone's acting innocent like they'd never actually want them banned. Though they think it's funny and actually supported the calls for censorship.

But that's not true because it's clear to me at this point that y'all became the monster you were fighting. Now nearly everyone wants censorship and bans for anyone questioning their narratives.

The only thing "spineless" about anything in this thread are the 100 votes for censorship and lifetime bans for people that question their MSM narratives.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The attempts at "discrediting" anyone who questions the Iran bs is also very despicable as well.

Rather than argue the validity of a claim, this entire debate is filled with endless ad hominems, personal attacks, attempts to discredit the messenger via association, calls for censorship and lifetime bans, etc etc.

It is textbook foaming at the mouth insanity. And I have zero tolerance for that garbage.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I haven’t seen any actual evidence, here or elsewhere, that would stand up in science or court. And what has been provided as “evidence” would also paint any us generals, presidents, and arms manufacturers as mass murderers too. Whatever.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Yeah, I haven’t seen any actual evidence, here or elsewhere, that would stand up in science or court. And what has been provided as “evidence” would also paint any us generals, presidents, and arms manufacturers as mass murderers too. Whatever.

That's why they want anyone questioning it censored and banned.

It's cognitive dissonance. Instead of facing the possibility they *might be wrong* they'd rather shut down the whole conversation and blow it all off as crazy liberal gibberish.

In this case they cannot legitimately paint Corbett as a liberal because he's been against the liberal bs for years.

They come up with any reason to discard the questions rather than face them.

I'm pretty sure the MSM has brainwashed nearly everyone at this point. The only healthy mentality is to question authority but instead we are facing mass demands for censorship and banning anyone daring to challenge the MSM.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Which is ironic because these are the same people just last month calling it all "fake news", yet now they want ppl banned for challenging the veracity of that same source of fake news.

It's unbelievably ironic!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join