It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that won't happen;- The building of the temple

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24869855]DISRAELI[/post
It could be the physical manifestation of a spiritual truth.

'He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech
There is only 3.5 days left of the 70 week. The prince was Jesus who was cutoff in the middle of the week, 3.5 years after His baptism the beginning of His seven year ministry. Please show me a 7 year tribulation in the book of Revelations.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666
I think we're saying the same thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It doesn't. The implication is 1260 days or 3 and 1/2 years approximately per the "reign of the gentiles" and the ministry of the two witnesses.

However there is nothing that states the last 7 years of the Daniel 9 prophecy is split in two.

Daniel 9
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

It would appear that this is purely a description of the last 7 years. And halfway through the 7 years is when the temple is desecrated.

I would say the last 7 years is a complete unit and will run as a block at the appointed time. Also if you assume that Daniel 11 is going to run during the last seven years then you have a blow by blow description of what happens on Earth as Revelation plays out in Heaven.

The Antichrist is the 3rd ruler of the kingdom of the north. The covenant is the covenant of Daniel 11-6.

What happened in the first century AD was all caused by the curse as the 69th week ran out.
edit on 12-1-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
When do they rebuild the temple and continue to reject Jesus with worthless animal sacrifices which God rejected by destroying the old temple?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
My best guess?......

Within the next 2 years. Based on a reading of Matthew 24 with Hosea 6-2 I'm roughly placing the "day of Jezreel" start at May 15th 2028 or 80 years after the birth of the nation of Israel. That should place the start of the 7 years at May 15 2021.

BUT.

It could start a bit sooner than that. Matthew 24 is a touch nebulous on the exact moment the Apocalypse started. It could have started the "lifetime of the generation" anywhere between August of 1945 to May of 1948.

ALSO.

As far as I am concerned I consider what is going on in the middle east is nothing less than the battle of the ram and the goat from Daniel 8. The death of Soleimani appears to have marked some kind of major event. Iran is reeling. If that was a fatal wound and Iran folds in the next couple of months it's a slight possibility the 7 years may have started. But I'm thinking there is a larger event coming to mark that.

And one last thing.
If and when Iran folds it's my guess the time immediately following that is the one Matthew 24 calls the "days of the tribulation of the carcass". I'm guessing Matthew 24-28 is just a simple reference back to Daniel 8. Why? Because after the death of the ram you have a what? A carcass.
edit on 14-1-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join