It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from Iran penned to Michael Moore, Robert De Niro and the American nation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sorry friend no.

This site can’t be reached www.tehrantimes.com’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

It is not on my end.

mg

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

It is not on my end.

Yes it is. They "USA" may have you blocked. So you have been a member since: Feb, 05 2006 and play the I cant link the link card.

Since the "man" knows all of our IP addresses and IMIE cell phone ID here and more theyMAY have you identified as a terrorist threat to the national security of the united states; right or wrong as they also screw up. Thus they possibly severed your links with the homeland. When I worked several DOD IG investigations I was on some sort of list. I was always asked at the airport whether I was carrying. Same when and if I was stopped by a police officer when driving . That all stopped well over a decade ago.

Time Out!

edit on 11-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 11-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

A non-one line.

Just "no" is my response.

mg

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Moore and De Niro violated the Logan Act.

TREASON!.

Along with Kerry, Pelosi, Schummer?, et al --often at taxpayer expense. GRRR

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Screenshot of linked article from OP:

Try this archive.is link

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think the Democrats and US MSM are and will freak worse than anything. Iran was their power center

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I appreciate it, I did find the article but not from the source itself. When I finish a very long day today, I'll reread.

Thanks for the link, I'll read from there....

mg

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

That was their "countermeasure". I am waiting for the Ilhan Omar tour to ramp up.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Are you saying we should step up security on who is entering our country?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Deniro will repeat whatever pussy whipped garbage his black power wife demands to fit in with his equally trash commies in Greenwich village, Michael Moore is a POS with arms, I hope they both have aneurysms while sucking each other off.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

Sorry friend no.

This site can’t be reached www.tehrantimes.com’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

It is not on my end.
mg

I was able to get to it. The letter seems like an op ed piece and was written by a journalist named Habib Ahmadzadeh who writes mainly about Iran-Iraq conflicts. It's just a guy with an opinion, not an official from Iran or anything.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I just dont recall people being so idiotic when I was younger. Its like the aliens have CRISPRed the chromosomes into mush ... aimed at places like Hollywood and Iran... maybe Illinois too. I used to like DeNiro.. and then he started believing he really was a "tough guy" and tried to tough talk. I cant even watch Goodfellas anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join