It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who lick the bottom of Trumps boot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

We are your military.
We are your fire department.
We are your EMS.
We are your sheriffs department.

Is that you, Tyler Durden?

Just hope you don't renege on your duty because you might encounter a liberal/leftists.

We are ALL Americans.

You. Me.

Military/Police/Fire/EMS is not defined by political affiliation.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This thread proves the End of Days for Progressive Liberals is on it's way .
"There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth" before the end...

edit on 1/10/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Oh yes. The end is 9 for the dems. Hilary heading to jail, Obama still on the run, fema death camps just for fun, and they're coming for your guns and etc...

The end is near, you know because it all points to "it" being over for the dems at this juncture. 😂😂™️

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Gothmog

Oh yes. The end is 9 for the dems. Hilary heading to jail, Obama still on the run, fema death camps just for fun, and they're coming for your guns and etc...

The end is near, you know because it all points to "it" being over for the dems at this juncture. 😂😂™️

Did I mention Dems ?
Go back and reread.

And like Hillary once said , " What difference , at this time for you , does it make ?"

edit on 1/10/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's always "the end" with the left. Always the next crisis.

Do this or we're all going to die!

I think at this point, we all only have 10 years or so before the planet destroys us all in a climate armageddon because we don't want to live in tiny homes, eat impossible tofu and bugs (but only locally sourced, ethically grown vegan ones), drive electric boxes on wheels that might have a 20 mi. radius per charge, etc., so I fail to see why we should take anything else seriously.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I said WE.

That implies all, does it not?

You are as American as I am.

And no, I would never betray my oath, or my countrymen.

But I will defend it against any enemy, as the oath says.

Sometimes a reminder is the best deterrent, no?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think at this point, we all only have 10 years or so before the planet destroys us all in a climate armageddon

Actually, we're down to about 10 months.

OMG! We're all gonna die if we don't stop Trump!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

I said WE.

So did Tyler Durden.

You are as American as I am.

And no, I would never betray my oath, or my countrymen.

Yes I am. And Cool.

But I will defend it against any enemy, as the oath says.

And domestic?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Mostly: Nonsense.

1. Someone sends out the 4:00 talking points to the oligarchy's MSM propagandizing orgs.

2. Marxist agents like Pelosi, Clintons, Bushes, Soros, Shummer, El Chapo, et al may not push any one leader to the top--though some would insist Soros fills that role. Nevertheless, they are cloned robotized, copycat, lock-step blatherers.

3. If you haven't seen the videos adding 'news' talking heads all saying the identical same sentences--track it down. The unity of evil they display is horrendous & pervasively saturating of the media, academia, Hollyweed, etc.

4. Whoever asserts something remotely fitting the liberal idiot meme, is immediately supported & agreed with across the whole spectrum of seriously liberal folks. Who--evidently--comprise 24% of the USA population though they arrogantly presume they are a much larger %.

5. One of the main themes of liberal idiots is to destroy the USA in favor of the total tyranny of a globalist gulag. Dumb. They screech in concert & unison toward that suicidal genocidal goal.

On the other hand

Conservatives:

1. are MUCH more independent thinkers who want to see the evidence before serious commitment.

2. tend to be Christians to some degree and thereby avoid worshiping anything or anyone but God.

3. are much more skeptical & wary of political leaders regardless of the label or flavor.

4. want LESS government--NOT authoritarian 'stars.' Certainly they are quick to call out anyone they see straying from patriotic positions, from The Constitution etc.

5. Conservatives can be quick to unify around a valid honorable value or goal. Still, they tend to be fiercely individualistic.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The problem is this: every person wants to believe there choice in elected officials have their best interests, but never is the case. Then comes denial, and or he_she was better than the last choice, then after 3 plus years...the cold reality of it all becomes clear. Have been in the political field for over 40 years now and they all look the same as the last.

War
Same constituents
Terrorism
Wall street
Too big too fail..ie...fed..endless bail outs
DOJ taking care of just_us
Etc.
Etc

Like Rome of old enjoy the ride, as eventually it all ends...

Just wish all on Above top secret, could see nothing has changed, but a better choice I guess?
edit on 11-1-2020 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think op proved his point when he got nearly all of the major right-wing/Trump supporters to post in this thread about how wrong he is for this thread. LoL

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Really?

Where? I must have missed it, please, do point it out--where he proved what ever it was he was trying to prove...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I think op proved his point when he got nearly all of the major right-wing/Trump supporters to post in this thread about how wrong he is for this thread. LoL

Yes, I see it. He's right because he was so wrong. It's perfect left wing logic.

Lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hilarious thread.
The funniest thing is that the OP would actually take the time to write such drivel. An outpouring of divisive nonsense.

Perhaps just as funny as the overall OP is the line in it : "I find people on the right to more narrow minded." This after the mother of all generalisations, placing everyone 'on the right' into the narrowest of classifications.

edit on 11/1/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Oh please. Like you lefties weren't licking the feet of Obama for 8 years, despite him doing nothing for America.

Well, to be fair he raised our healthcare costs, and signed a love letter to the insurance industry called the ACA. Provided guns to Mexican cartels, led a worldwide American apology tour, gave us ISIS, emboldened Iran, and generally did for the world, rather than us.

I don't think you people have any ground to call the other side out.

Glass houses and stones and all.....

edit on 11-1-2020 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

I think once the consequences of what he did started to filter through, plenty don't like it. The problem is they refuse to give credit where it's due. Health care costs out of control? It isn't because Obamacare exacerbated the problems in the existing system; no, it's because it didn't double or triple or even quadruple down on it actions! And now, every bad thing Obamacare causes is because Republicans won't fix it (where fix means do more of it).

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

A leader is better than a centralized bureaucracy because we know who is in charge and who is responsible for failures. In such a case we can easily vote him out. With a bureaucracy or some centralized committee we do not know who is responsible and we cannot vote them out. This may be more narrow-minded but the other is willfully blind.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly.

It's hypocrisy at it's finest.

Honestly, this is a perfect example of why I hate our 2 party system. Too much "I'm always right, you're always wrong." from both sides.

To read this OP, had me laughing. The unmitigated gall, of accusing Trump supporters of exactly what the left did with Obama is hysterical. When did they EVER call him out? I can't recall one time.

Even when he was clearly wrong (which was frequent).

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Lumenari

I disagree. Republicans and right wingers want STRONG leadership. It's Trump's way or the highway. Compromising with Democrats is a sign of weakness. True or false?

If you think it's false give me one example where Trump has ever admitted he was wrong or has compromised on an issue.
I don’t know a single Trump supporter who thinks he’s perfect. Just the opposite; almost all of us wish he’d shut up some times and change his position on many issues. Personally, I have never voted for a politician I agreed with 100 percent. I always vote for the lesser of two evils. In the case of Trump, he got my support the moment he promised to build a wall and deport all the illegal aliens. Now I know neither of those things is likely to ever happen because of the left’s fanatical opposition to them, but he’s done the best he can and slowed the influx of illegals dramatically. I also love his concept of putting America and Americans first whenever possible. It just astounds me that every other president and legislator hasn’t put the interests of our nation first at all times. For this alone I’ll give a Trump a lot of slack and live with most of his gaffes and what I consider mistakes. My chief complaint is his lack of concern about our huge budget deficits. He seems no better than Obama or W in that regard.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: network dude

I've never heard a Trump supporter ever say anything bad or just disliked about Trump. Please give me an example. I don't think Trump supporters are capable of criticizing "dear leader".

Your eyes must just refuse to see all the many times I and others here have said he's a dick.

I do not think Trump is a dk.

I initially found him outrageous, arrogant & disgusting on his TV show.

When he ran for President, I decided I needed to research him.

My conclusions:

1. His bluster, brashness, obnoxiousness verbally & publicly are all strategies that he plays like a piano. Sure, he has some personality traits that can be tweaked, emphasized to do that but it's just that--him blowing up certain minor personality traits into a tool, a strategy to troll his enemies & achieve his goals.

2. His kids--every last one of them--speak very highly of a quality relationship with a very caring, tender-hearted, compassionate, genuine, giving man who gave himself to them in a bonded authentic relationship. As a psychologist, that impressed me. There was NO HINT of inauthenticity in their comments and no hint of any significant complaint against Trump as a dad. That kind of data is not very easy, if even possible, to hoax.

3. All the employees I've ever read or heard of from the lowest to the highest speak very highly of his compassion, generosity, kindness, diligence, brilliance etc. etc. etc.

4. There's the narrative of the young black woman who was squatting in Trump Tower. When he found out about it, he told his staff to leave her alone. Then he sent her flowers--maybe weekly.

5. An angry Trump hater at the lap pool ranted asking me if I was a racist because of my MAGA hat. Later, I noted that I didn't understand how someone who'd dated a black woman; who had been kind, supportive & generous with black individuals, families and groups all his adult life--how could such a person be sanely labeled "racist?"

6. Only by the irrational Marxist globalist pretend logic of the rubber dictionary of the Kool-Aid saturated liberal talking points.

7. The TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is a REAL thing. My major explanation is that evildoers hate the good with a passion. The Bible notes the truth of that repeatedly. Evil always hates the good.

8. Evil hates the good because of the contrast the good routinely displays to evildoers' ugliness & destructive, crass, messy, filthy values, habits & behaviors.

9. Evil hates the good because evildoers are determine to do whatever the blazes they want and they angrily defy anyone or anything to hinder their hedonism, raging, self-destructiveness, irrationality, etc. etc. etc. They rebelled against parents, teachers, police, government and anyone & anything else that even hints at hindering their anarchic excesses.

10. Evil hates the good because they must unconsciously realize that regardless of their raging against the dark night--there will ultimately be enclosing limits & confinements to their infecting destructiveness.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join