It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who lick the bottom of Trumps boot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Lumenari

I disagree. Republicans and right wingers want STRONG leadership. It's Trump's way or the highway. Compromising with Democrats is a sign of weakness. True or false?

If you think it's false give me one example where Trump has ever admitted he was wrong or has compromised on an issue.

I agree that I don’t want to compromise with Democrats. They are certifiably nuts and hate America and the Bill of Rights.
edit on 2020/1/10 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Then you aren't listening very closely. A little intellectual honesty, and honest search, will find it.

I support him, to a degree, and I've criticized him on a number of occasions. Just because I don't like the man, doesn't mean I don't want him to do well, nor does it mean I'm blind to his failures/issues.

I'm not the only one, either. Try listening a bit closer.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

You confuse disdain for anger.

Your position confuses me very much. As does most of your group.

I don't have "a group" , my opinions are my own and like my taste in music they are eclectic.

link   
a reply to: gortex

For a "boot licker", I really spend no time at all paying direct attention to Trump. In fact, I spend as much time paying direct attention to him as I did to Obama.

You know why? Cause he's a dick, and sooner or later, I can count on someone like you to get your knickers in a wad and tell me about it and how horrible it was. That the press didn't go off on this statement, tells me it was small potatoes compared to the outrage they suffered on Greta's behalf.

link   
Who wants to wash their tongue off with a nice swig of covfefe? I think the OP proved his point!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

You confuse disdain for anger.

Your position confuses me very much. As does most of your group.

I don't have "a group" , my opinions are my own and like my taste in music they are eclectic.

I invite you to look around a bit. Your opinions seem to fall very close to most "resistance" folk. It may not be your intention, or they may all be following you, but for you to not see it, well, that puts a plus in the first column I mentioned earlier.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Who wants to wash their tongue off with a nice swig of covfefe? I think the OP proved his point!

Bwahahahahahaahah!!!!!

He sure did sir. He sure did.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Without pallets of money..

I spent years in the Middle East unlike our armchair quarterback liberal friends, and the only thing that the ME understands is ruthless power. Giving them pallets of money is a sign of weakness in their eyes as it represents compromise, and compromise is sheer weakness to them.

Taking out an untouchable is a different story all together... They would be like HolySh!t! Trump just took out an untouchable what do we do?

Iran leadership: Lets show them all and attack America!!! (huge roar from the crowd)
Iran leader: Ah hell no! He took out No 2 and I'm No1!!!! He going to drop a MOAB on my head!!
Iran leadership: Ya that isn't good...lets lob some missiles in the desert near them, but not too close, and give them warning, that will show them.
Iran leader: Good call! we will show those Americans we mean business!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I think the OP said none of us criticize him ... You must be reading a mandala effect version of this thread.

At any rate, throw up a viable candidate and he'd get voted out, but nothing on the Dem ticket qualifies.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's almost like they tell us to embrace diversity and cultural differences without really understanding what that means.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

For a "boot licker", I really spend no time at all paying direct attention to Trump. In fact, I spend as much time paying direct attention to him as I did to Obama.

Does anyone here, but maybe the left actually follow Trump on Twitter?

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

This is how I interpreted your OP.

You are frustrated because Trump will more than likely be re-elected in November.

You are angry because most Americans aren't embracing your totalitarian communist ideology.

Your hatred of the Constitution and of those who choose to protect and defend it are obvious.

You are anti-American.

*shrugs*

In America, you still have the freedom to say what you want, so I would only encourage you to speak as you desire. I just find it amusing that you would use a Constitutionally guaranteed freedom to attack the Constitution, and Americans who would defend it.

It must be rough to live in a country you hate so much, surrounded by people you despise.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It must be rough to live in a country you hate so much, surrounded by people you despise.

winner winner chicken dinner!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It's almost like they tell us to embrace diversity and cultural differences without really understanding what that means.

Having lived all over the world and spent time in 70 plus countries the world in general is not Kansas...lol

+7 more 
link   

Can you detail the point, and how it was proven?

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Did he, indeed?

You must be reading an entirely different thread.

There's plenty of "supporters", though I don't think that word means quite what you think it does, as regards this threads supposed premise; who criticize this President, past Presidents, and will do so on into the future.

I follow no one blindly. Not my family. Not my friends. Certainly not a President.
edit on 1/10/2020 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Having lived all over the world and spent time in 70 plus countries the world in general is not Kansas...lol

Amen. And thank God for that! Kansas is better off for not being the world.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'll give you an example. He scared the # out of me on Iran. I could not believe when he struck the Iranian General at first. I was worried about his actions until I thought it all out. That is what happens in the media. They take a soundbite of 3 seconds of a 45 minute speech and declare he is racist/homophobic/xenophobic/hater of brown people.

He is not perfect in the things he may say sometimes but he has given more results than any president ever has.

Economy
Safety
Reform

That is his platform. It has taken almost 3 years but wall funds are ready to spend now. This is a major reason more is not complete. ravel ban was won in the SCOTUS. His own party did not assist with Obamacare but it is being dismantled. Military is strong. Job growth and less compliance. THESE are the things we should all be talking about.

What policy or law has he enacted since being in office has had a NEGATIVE affect on the country?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Is this what delusion look like?

Absolutes like none, never and all really throw the thread into the LoL area.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I was like this with Obama in his first term. I did not like him but I figured give him a chance. In 6 months I knew it was not going to be something I would be supportive of but I did not hate him like so many hate Trump.

I don't care where you came from, what color, race or religion you are as long as there are results for all and that is what we are seeing with Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join