It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who lick the bottom of Trumps boot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: network dude

I've never heard a Trump supporter ever say anything bad or just disliked about Trump. Please give me an example. I don't think Trump supporters are capable of criticizing "dear leader".

Here you go.
Wanna retract your statement now?

I doubt it. But I'd love to be wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
You and the left have had the opportunity to meet an actual American Statesmen and do not know how to handle yourselves.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I find people on the right to more narrow minded. They don't just chose a leader. They idolize and worship a leader as if the leader were God on Earth. I am amazed by every mistake Trump makes and people who support Trump never say anything bad about Trump. Trump could be throwing babies up in the air and catching them on a bayonet and still these Trump supporters would be licking Trump's boot.

I think Trump sucks in many ways, the difference is he sucks less than Obama and Hillary did and a hell off as lot less than the what the liberals are putting forward as a Presidential candidacy and even what they been voting into Congress. So how is that boot licking in anyway? I think where you have misinterpreted much of the right is they are pushing back on the tsunami wave of negativity that the left has demonstrated since day one of Trump's Presidency. He is attacked on everything and then the left/you suggest it is boot licking when someone on the right disagrees. I asked this before on the left and got no answer, list the things Trump has done right and I'll list things he has done wrong. I haven't gotten one lefty to even suggest he has done a single thing right since day one. I have listed many of times things I hate about Trump, but I have hardly a chance to do so with the huge pounding from the left all the time.

Take the foreign policy disaster of killing General Salami. It was an unbelievable act of recklessness by president Trump. It's just sheer luck and absolutely amazing we are not dropping bombs on Iran right now. The Iranian hardliners did an amazing job saving face without cause Trump to reduce Iran back to the stone age like what was done with Syria.

Did Salami have some kind of statue of limitations to his bad deeds that killed many Americans and created much of the issues in MD today? Obama wanted to take him out too, but now today he is untouchable? It was a window of opportunity that sooner or later opens up, and it did, and he is dead, end of story.

I have no issues with this move, GOOD JOB PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Now to not lick his boots... His verbal tone and pullout of Syria was not good, he didn't think it through enough and jumped on it too quickly.

edit on 10-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: gortex

Just like St. Greta deserved it over that guy, amirite? And the press actually spent time whining over how badly they treated "poor" Greta ...

Besides, most people only know what the MSM tells them, so we know Greta deserved that award. How Dare They! The world will end before she gets another chance ...

I think you just proved my point , thanks.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The President says he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize over the winner , Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed.

"as long as we know that's all that matters"

He's the Pied Piper but Cult45 will never see it , they're to busy dancing to the music.

I can't tell if you and others like you are just not listening, or if you truly don't get it. I've seen posts in the past that suggest intelligence, so it's really hard to believe such a lack of it is the culprit.

We all know he says dumb things. Hell, he made a career out of it during the election process and dominated the news. The MSM though they were getting laughs, and they were. From Trump as he played them to get free air time. You can deny his smarts all you like, but he's not some drooling slob as you seem to project. He is however, the same arrogant asshole he has always been. And his new ideas seem to be moving the country in a positive direction, which appears to be the major catalyst to your anger. Sorry.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I disagree. Republicans and right wingers want STRONG leadership. It's Trump's way or the highway. Compromising with Democrats is a sign of weakness. True or false?

If you think it's false give me one example where Trump has ever admitted he was wrong or has compromised on an issue.

Compromising is fine - as long as the compromise is not insane.

Trump offered amnesty in exchange for funding for the wall. It was the Democrats that turned him down. So he figured out how to get the money another way, and how to get Mexico to use its armed forces to patrol the border.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Giroux makes some very succinct observations with regards to American style Fascism in this video interview if you not capable of reading books:

Serious question?

Been paying attention to the outright FASCISM that's been going in in Virginia ?

Or the last three years of illegally spying on a presidential challenger, and then create another fake crime to impeach him ?

Who needs to read a GD book after the last three years that's played out in front of everyones faces.
edit on 10-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I've never heard a Trump supporter ever say anything bad or just disliked about Trump. Please give me an example. I don't think Trump supporters are capable of criticizing "dear leader".

I voted for Trump in 2016.

I think he is an egotistical narcissistic asshat who tweets too much.

I will vote for Trump again in 2020...simply because he tries to to what he says he is going to do.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think Trump sucks in many ways, the difference is he sucks less than Obama and Hillary did and a hell off as lot less than the what the liberals are putting forward as a Presidential candidacy and even what they been voting into Congress.

it all falls on deaf ears brother. But the wall I was just speaking to fully agrees with both of us.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Maybe pay attention cuz it happens all the time.

I like trump as President.

He's a creep.
A loud mouth.
Impulsive.
Hypocritical at times.

That being said he's still better than anything the democrats are offering.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Trump offered amnesty in exchange for funding for the wall. It was the Democrats that turned him down. So he figured out how to get the money another way, and how to get Mexico to use its armed forces to patrol the border.

He not only offered amnesty, but almost doubled the numbers...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well listen up.

He is often too rude and crude. He does not do a good job explaining issues or getting into the details of why he supports something, or why he has done something.

He ignores some very important issues - medical care costs, fentanyl importation by china, AI, internet censorship - and generally is not as forward thinking as he should be.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You confuse disdain for anger.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Maybe pay attention cuz it happens all the time.

I like trump as President.

He's a creep.
A loud mouth.
Impulsive.
Hypocritical at times.

That being said he's still better than anything the democrats are offering.

Don't forget he has zero filter and vomits anything that pops into his head like with the Ukraine call, but hey he is successful in accomplishing things I like. Like the crazy idea of actually accomplishing his campaign promises...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Your position confuses me very much. As does most of your group.

link   

Disdain? Well aren't we special...

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Without pallets of money..

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Like the crazy idea of actually accomplishing his campaign promises...

He was so wet behind the ears with politics that he didn't even know that campaign promises aren't a real thing, they are just like little candy pieces for the kids to enjoy. I think I'd like to see more non-political players enter the arena.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I support Trump and I am danish..
And I do not blindly worship anyone, I found it disrespectful towards Denmark when he planned to visit us, and we had made all kind of preparations for him and he canceled the day before without reason, or perhaps he was unhappy he was turned down by our prime minister when he suggested he should buy Greenland. That did not bode well here in Denmark, because we care a lot about Greenland, for its people and the nature.. and we do not want it to be some missile station.

But I can forgive him for that, because I can see why Greenland would be a perfect location to place military bases for US and perfect place to harvest the ground for oil and minerals. But Greenland is not for sale for anyone. it would be the same if Denmark wanted to buy California.

Beside that I love everything about the guy, and many others do to, except those who have been brainwashed by left wing media.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
what an epic fail of a thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join