It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who lick the bottom of Trumps boot

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: SailorJerry

It’s par for the course

The opposite of the truth is always peddled by fascists. They don’t even try to hide it.

The good thing is, only the easily manipulated are being manipulated. Hence the massive swing away from left wing ideology over the last three years. All over the world

Normal-thinking people just want absolutely nothing to do with it

And weve been told for YEARS that soon they would take the mask off, and no one listened.

And now here we are, people denying reality straight in their face.

We truly live in interesting times

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
And still, no word about Esper "correcting" Demented Donald on his claims about the killing.

As usual.

This bubble-site needs to be popped.

please clarify this comment

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So still no middle ground what a surprise, rock logic is like a sport to you.

Theres no middle ground when youre wrong.

You're not interested in anything other than your own narrow minded perspective, you can't even entertain some one else having a perspective different to your own, honestly why not just ke keep searching your numbskull for more insults and fire away, I'll read them later.

I entertain other peoples perspective when its backed by fact, not feelings.

PS why dont you respond on your OP name instead of this one?

Is it because youre trying to make it look like someone has your back?

Literally you guys mispell the same words, have the same dictation, have the same pace in your writings, etc

Lets put it this way, in my old job, if the other were a suspect for a crime, I would be pulling your sh!t as an alt identity and knocking doors, Full disclosure

Well I wasn't wrong about you being the authoritarian type was I detective.

As far as spelling mistakes go, I'm using my phone, Its new a Samsung and it's predictive text is really crap.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well I wasn't wrong about you being the authoritarian type was I detective.

My former job has nothing to do with it does it? Especialy seeing as how that the people YOU back , would have you beat to death if you dont agree with their particular form of gov does it?

As far as spelling mistakes go, I'm using my phone, Its new a Samsung and it's predictive text is really crap.

I also use a Samsung and understand its complete crap when it comes to trying to type things out.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

And still, no word about Esper "correcting" Demented Donald on his claims about the killing.

As usual.

“This bubble-site needs to be popped”

Means “every website who’s users are made up of more-than 5% conservative, must be shut down and de-platformed”

It’s just more fascism.

I do believe there is a group who consistently reports this site to whoever they consider is ‘authority’ with the aim of having it labelled a ‘conservative website’ (which of means - racist, to morons and talking heads) and having it # down

Silencing opposition viewpoints, It’s what they consider ‘winning’

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Who do I back again ?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Means “every website who’s users are made up of more-than 5% conservative, must be shut down and de-platformed” 

Or is it just not popular enough to make $$$

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

As usual.

“This bubble-site needs to be popped”

It’s just more fascism.

I do believe there is a group who consistently reports this site to whoever they consider is ‘authority’ with the aim of having it labelled a ‘conservative website’ (which of means - racist, to morons and talking heads) and having it # down

Silencing opposition viewpoints, It’s what they consider ‘winning’

Thats interesting yeah

I remember when i was a member back in about 20010 ish (i had to make a new name, im old) it was swinging the other direction but it was all good, now it seems when the pendulum swings the other , its not acceptable.

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not sure if makes money or not

But why would people want to shut it down if it didn’t make money? That should be up to the owners and mods, not the perpetually offended weak-minded individuals who consistently cry and screech “this bubble site needs to be popped” to their respective authorities

link   

Who do I back again ?

no one, back the Truth, not a man

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The thing I first noticed about ATS when I joined about 2010 (not my first account) is that there is a high percentage of intelligent users on here

So it really did come as no surprise at all that the vast majority of ATS members would support President Trump and his policies. They’re good policies for the most part and he seems like he really cares and is a good President

(Unless you listen to the media. Which you SHOULDNT)

Wanting this site shut down just because more than 5% of users aren’t vehemently anti Trump and pro EU is just stupid

If people don’t like this site, they should go to a safe space like facebook and twitter where they won’t have to see any facts or reality

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Who do I back again ?

I back myself.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

But why would people want to shut it down if it didn’t make money? That should be up to the owners and mods, not the perpetually offended weak-minded individuals who consistently cry and screech “this bubble site needs to be popped” to their respective authorities

In this world sites are shut down if they are not profitable, just like any other business.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

The thing I first noticed about ATS when I joined about 2010 (not my first account) is that there is a high percentage of intelligent users on here

So it really did come as no surprise at all that the vast majority of ATS members would support President Trump and his policies. They’re good policies for the most part and he seems like he really cares and is a good President

Wanting this site shut down just because more than 5% of users aren’t vehemently anti Trump and pro EU is just stupid

If people don’t like this site, they should go to a safe space like facebook and twitter where they won’t have to see any facts or reality

Honestly what should speak more volumes to truth is the amount of people who DIDNT want Trump elected, but now SUPPORT him

That should say more than anything.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Who do I back again ?

I back myself.

Yourself does not equal truth, tho i get what you mean, Truth is not subjective regardless of what you BELIEVE
edit on 13-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

In this world sites are shut down if they are not profitable, just like any other business.

And?

Is ATS not profitable?

Or is it just not ‘left’ enough?

Why want it shut down? I don’t want it shut down.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You know, this conversation started over me pointing out to sailor, unless of course you directed that comment at him. ( Its hard to tell sometimes since you stopped addressing who you speak at)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

And?

Is ATS not profitable?

Or is it just not ‘left’ enough?

Why want it shut down? I don’t want it shut down.

It would suck if ats was shut down, the only reason it would is if it were tanking, just between you and me not many new members sticking around, profits and all that.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Honestly what should speak more volumes to truth is the amount of people who DIDNT want Trump elected, but now SUPPORT him

That should say more than anything.

Exactly.

And it DOES speak volumes. Along with the Australian elections, the British elections. Even Canada, ultra left last time, nearly got there.
Massive massive swing to the right in literally EVERY western nation on earth over the last three years

Thanks almost SOLELY to the mainstream media and to the reactionary personality of leftists

Plus, I think MASS importation of islam and the third world doesn’t actually go down that well with normal, right minded people. Along with lifetime welfare for all who refuse to work, crime going largely unpunished, terrorists must be supported and protected from assassination, the list of lunacy is endless

People do not want it

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You know, this conversation started over me pointing out to sailor, unless of course you directed that comment at him. ( Its hard to tell sometimes since you stopped addressing who you speak at)

Yeah sorry im bad at that. Hitting the reply at the top instead of on a poster’s post

I was giving another member my opinion on what “this bubble site needs to be popped” meant

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join