It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who lick the bottom of Trumps boot

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
And some of those different lenses say : “it’s ok to assault children if they wear a MAGA hat” and “if someone has an opposing viewpoint, you should block them from speaking in public” and “it’s not fascism when we do it”

Uhuh, the children you say, the very same children you are happy being separated from their parents at the border, the same children that are groomed as sex slaves or even body parts, the same children used as slaves for the corporate world.

Yeah sure you got ypur priorities straight.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: SailorJerry

Perhaps just learn to accept other people's opinions, I know it's hard for you but if you try really hard, one day you may get there.

Im not obligated to accept other peoples "opinion" when it is backed by violence and silencing the opposition through those actions

So chill out DFNJ

Because violence against political opponents and silencing the opposition through those actions is ‘fascism’

By EVERYONES definition

Blocking people from speaking at universities: left wing
De platforming on social media: left wing
Advocating violence against political opposition: left wing

Fascism: left wing. Undeniably so.

bingo bango

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

No you're not, let me rephrase, not accept other opinions, just accept people have them, were all different and we all see the world through different lenses.

and the people you support dont do that, they carry out violence to bring about complicity.

So again, calling me a fascist because I say duplicate accounts should be removed , has nothing to do with fascism, your ignorance and hypocrisy is glaring.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

No you're not, let me rephrase, not accept other opinions, just accept people have them, were all different and we all see the world through different lenses.

and the people you support dont do that, they carry out violence to bring about complicity.

So again, calling me a fascist because I say duplicate accounts should be removed , has nothing to do with fascism, your ignorance and hypocrisy is glaring.

You're talking rubbish, you accused me of having multiple accounts and spamming the boards, perhaps youre far more of an authoritarian than you realise, you didn't like my opinion so you wanted it removed, not only that you wanted to cry hearsay and accuse me of having multiple accounts.

Your a facist, your dream of facism and silencing those that disagree with you.

I'm fine with you having that opinion, however I'm not ok with dictating to others what they are allowed to think and what they are allowed to post.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your a facist, your dream of facism and silencing those that disagree with you.

Silencing? no I never advocated for silencing, what I inferred was that people shouldnt be able to spam the boards with tons of puppet accounts to try and push their agenda.

Never once said you shouldn't be able to speak because of your opinion

Again, you're ignorant to the definition of fascism, or your deliberately trying to twist it in order to silence ME, a lone person.

Which again makes you a hypocrite

The funniest part is that you tried to accuse me of editing out something on a previous post to redirect, when all i did was fix a spelling mistake and add to what i was saying.

Youre so damn transparent.

edit on 13-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Ha.lol. kiddo... you reckon

Ok boomer name the puppet account(s) you believe to belong to the OP, the stage is yours.
edit on 13-1-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Ha.lol kiddo you reckon...

Ok boomer name the puppet acvou rd you believe to belong to the OP, the stage is yours.

awwww he said "Ok Boomer"

Guys give him an automatic win for that bit of idiocy, slow clap indeed slow clap

PS as to the other its being addressed

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So non-American children separated from their criminal parents at the border should be a higher priority than American children who are physically assaulted in the street by rabid left-wing fascists?

Yeah. My priorities are all good thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Im kiddo, you're boomer ,is that too much for you to handle, are you ok, need a cookie to nibble on during the slow clap ?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

So non-American children separated from their criminal parents at the border should be a higher priority than American children who are physically assaulted in the street by rabid left-wing fascists?

Yes , because thats what the left want the media want to report in order to retain their power.

Meanwhile theyll condemn Trump for killing a terrorist in a war zone, while the media ignore that Iran killed almost 200 innocent people.

They will ignore the fact we killed someone who supplied insurgents with more deadly IEDs that killed and maimed thoudsands, while in afghanistan that same media tries to push that they are sorrowful for the 2 we JUST lost from an IED.

Its ridiculousness and hypocrisy of the highest order

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

If you are so worried about the kids why do you back the people who want ICE removed? They do exactly what you say you want to prevent.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Im kiddo, you're boomer ,is that too much for you to handle, are you ok, need a cookie to nibble on during the slow clap ?

lol I dont need anything you got i can promise you that. Do you need another hot pocket or a donation to pay your rent in your basement?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

If you are so worried about the kids why do you back the people who want ICE removed? They do exactly what you say you want to prevent.

He doesnt, which is why he keeps backing Iran, the same nation that routinely claims that have no gays, because they KILL THEM. yet THEY are the group of people who are correct, and we conservatives are the horrible people.

But here they are condemning the death of a terrorist, ignoring the fact Iran killed almost 200 people, and the same country MURDERS anyone against the religion of the state.

No ones buying the virtue signaling

They are all the same ilk, hiding behind the internet, and when in public hiding behind masks

They never have the same balls when they are face to face.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Yes , because thats what the left want the media want to report in order to retain their power.

Meanwhile theyll condemn Trump for killing a terrorist in a war zone, while the media ignore that Iran killed almost 200 innocent people.

They will ignore the fact we killed someone who supplied insurgents with more deadly IEDs that killed and maimed thoudsands, while in afghanistan that same media tries to push that they are sorrowful for the 2 we JUST lost from an IED.

It’s ridiculousness and hypocrisy on EVERY subject, EVERY topic and EVERY story

Terrorist = good (because) Orange Man = Bad
Fascism = good (because) Orange Man = Bad

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
And for such a prolific defender of the number one rape culture on earth, it’s funny to hear you try and defend children’s rights

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

lol I dont need anything you got i can promise you that. Do you need another hot pocket or a donation to pay your rent in your basement?

So still no middle ground what a surprise, rock logic is like a sport to you. You're not interested in anything other than your own narrow minded perspective, you can't even entertain some one else having a perspective different to your own, honestly why not just ke keep searching your numbskull for more insults and fire away, I'll read them later.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It’s ridiculousness and hypocrisy on EVERY subject, EVERY topic and EVERY story

Terrorist = good (because) Orange Man = Bad
Fascism = good (because) Orange Man = Bad

seems to be pretty much the consensus

Just saw a story today from a local source saying that Trumps talking about Ukrain meddling "proven hoax but he still pushing it" despite the fact that there is audio and video of people who were CONVICTED in Ukraine admitting to pushing the election in favor of Hilary and meddling.

Its dumbfounding.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

So still no middle ground what a surprise, rock logic is like a sport to you.

Theres no middle ground when youre wrong.

You're not interested in anything other than your own narrow minded perspective, you can't even entertain some one else having a perspective different to your own, honestly why not just ke keep searching your numbskull for more insults and fire away, I'll read them later.

I entertain other peoples perspective when its backed by fact, not feelings.

PS why dont you respond on your OP name instead of this one?

Is it because youre trying to make it look like someone has your back?

Literally you guys mispell the same words, have the same dictation, have the same pace in your writings, etc

Lets put it this way, in my old job, if the other were a suspect for a crime, I would be pulling your sh!t as an alt identity and knocking doors, Full disclosure

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

It’s par for the course

The opposite of the truth is always peddled by fascists. They don’t even try to hide it.

The good thing is, only the easily manipulated are being manipulated. Hence the massive swing away from left wing ideology over the last three years. All over the world

Normal-thinking people just want absolutely nothing to do with it

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
And still, no word about Esper "correcting" Demented Donald on his claims about the killing.

As usual.

This bubble-site needs to be popped.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join