It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who lick the bottom of Trumps boot

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: SailorJerry

Nice edit, also goes to show just how far off base you are, you think anyone who disagrees with your stance is a sock puppet with multiple accounts, lol no wonder you are so easily fooled and influenced.

The only edit was to add more to what I said, I didnt redact anything, nice try at a false premise,you got the wrong one kid your bs doesnt work on me, im way too old and experienced with BS

Go back to your bridge
edit on 12-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: DBCowboy

The trial should be dismissed like any frivolous trial. But of course it was never about justice anyways. It was about giving a show trial.

Incorrect, LesMis/Propagandolf/Bucky/et al.

It's always been about the rule of law, separation of powers, abuse of power and contempt.

Sorry wut? I’m not sure what those words are supposed to mean.

Yeah ya do.

Just can't stay away.

Your authored threads give you away. They're all the same, stylistically.

I have no clue what you’re on about.

You're gonna have to work on that writing style les.

They must be good writers. I like them already.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

facist

Oh he just said the F word...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

facist

Yes i find it entertaining and ironic that the most fascist among us (like these posters) are accusing other people of it.

But its not surprising its the same tactic the left are doing with Trump, accusing him of all the crap they are actually doing , and trying to silence and remove him so that he doesnt expose them.

Notice the left now say NOTHING of Tolerance and acceptance anymore, as they expose more and more how violent and nasty they get with people who dont agree with them.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Fascism

Silencing people, blocking them from speaking, de platforming

100% left wing tactics

The ‘left’ today is absolutely without doubt ‘fascist’. OPENLY so.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yeah... let's see the fascists are the people lowering your taxes, deregulating, and generally pushing for less government involvement in your life. You gotta be kidding. How can people like you write this with a straight face?

Meanwhile the people you support want full government control of almost every aspect of life (healthcare, energy, transportation, etc). They literally attack people in the streets over political disagreements. They have perverted the justice system to protect themselves from prosecution (to be fair, so have the republicans on this front). They're threatening to use military power to enforce their weapons confiscation plan in virginia. Good gawd man, wake up.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Even their weak little gutless movement ‘aNtifa’ is a 100% fascist organisation

“Think how we think, or we’ll attack you”.

The very definition of fascism

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Yeah... let's see the fascists are the people lowering your taxes, deregulating, and generally pushing for less government involvement in your life. You gotta be kidding. How can people like you write this with a straight face?

Meanwhile the people you support want full government control of almost every aspect of life (healthcare, energy, transportation, etc). They literally attack people in the streets over political disagreements. They have perverted the justice system to protect themselves from prosecution (to be fair, so have the republicans on this front). They're threatening to use military power to enforce their weapons confiscation plan in virginia. Good gawd man, wake up.

Pow pow pow, exactly right, how this sort of stuff escapes them blows my mind.

So its one of two things, absolute ignorance willful ignorance, or agents pushing an agenda, theres no other way around it

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

So its one of two things, absolute ignorance willful ignorance, or agents pushing an agenda, theres no other way around it

Or you just don't understand the meanings words have, or you simply insert your own reality, which seems to be a staple in trumpistan.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Or you just don't understand the meanings words have, or you simply insert your own reality, which seems to be a staple in trumpistan.

The Irony in this post is absolutely amazing

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Perhaps just learn to accept other people's opinions, I know it's hard for you but if you try really hard, one day you may get there.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

The trial should be dismissed like any frivolous trial. But of course it was never about justice anyways. It was about giving a show trial.

Incorrect, LesMis/Propagandolf/Bucky/et al.

It's always been about the rule of law, separation of powers, abuse of power and contempt.

Sorry wut? I’m not sure what those words are supposed to mean.

Yeah ya do.

Just can't stay away.

Your authored threads give you away. They're all the same, stylistically.

I have no clue what you’re on about.

You're gonna have to work on that writing style les.

They must be good writers. I like them already.

Mediocre at best.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

facist

Truth hurts?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Perhaps just learn to accept other people's opinions, I know it's hard for you but if you try really hard, one day you may get there.

Im not obligated to accept other peoples "opinion" when it is backed by violence and silencing the opposition through those actions

So chill out DFNJ

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Im not obligated to accept other peoples "opinion" when it is backed by violence and silencing the opposition through those actions

So chill out DFNJ

Because violence against political opponents and silencing the opposition through those actions is ‘fascism’

By EVERYONES definition

Blocking people from speaking at universities: left wing
De platforming on social media: left wing
Advocating violence against political opposition: left wing

Fascism: left wing. Undeniably so.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No you're not, let me rephrase, not accept other opinions, just accept people have them, were all different and we all see the world through different lenses.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
And some of those different lenses say : “it’s ok to assault children if they wear a MAGA hat” and “if someone has an opposing viewpoint, you should block them from speaking in public” and “it’s not fascism when we do it”

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But with regard to the "boot licking", it likely appears that way due to the constant barrage of angry hatred towards him. Newton explained it, yet most just aren't smart enough to realize it. (equal and opposite reaction) If Trump was treated like any other president in history, I suspect that there would be plenty of room for discussion on his failures even from his base. He has had a few. But guzzling gallons of hatoraid just isn't making that a possibility.

Very well put.

The rabid criticism of the president by the left has had the effect of strengthening his support base.

If it wasn't for the left Donald Trump wouldn't be so popular. They put him on a pedestal, not the right.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The funny part about the whole thing is that many dems know that trump would lose some support if they just could control themselves and shut up about him. They simply can't control themselves though. He's under attack 24/7. Imagine al qaeda/iran/terrorists/etc kept the hits coming after 9/11. Would people have turned on bush? HELL NO! He would have been granted a 3rd term if he had wanted it! A president constantly under attack gets support.

The difference is, the ME coalition was wise enough to understand this and decided the best course of action was to outlast him lest they be pulverized by american might. The dems don't have the self control to play out this strategy. I'm beginning to believe that they decided they were the US and Trump was the ME and they could therefore destroy him with sheer volume of attacks. They didn't realize their foe was as powerful as all of them combined, or maybe more so.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Hahaha!

I believe TDS makes the dems stare into the abyss.

And then it stares back at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join