It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who lick the bottom of Trumps boot

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Oh please.

It's only about delegitimizing the president and influencing the 2020 election.

If you honestly think otherwise, then you've had too much of the Kool-Aid.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ive searched and searched and i couldnt find a picture of Trump wearing boots. I have serious doubts he owns a pair making this fake news.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: DBCowboy

The trial should be dismissed like any frivolous trial. But of course it was never about justice anyways. It was about giving a show trial.

Incorrect, LesMis/Propagandolf/Bucky/et al.

It's always been about the rule of law, separation of powers, abuse of power and contempt.

Sorry wut? I’m not sure what those words are supposed to mean.

Yeah ya do.

Just can't stay away.

Your authored threads give you away. They're all the same, stylistically.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Ive searched and searched and i couldnt find a picture of Trump wearing boots. I have serious doubts he owns a pair making this fake news.

For the second time, "bone spurs" is why.

link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Kind of surprised this thread has gone on this many pages, everyone should know by now that the OP is just a Troll set out to get knee jerk reactions from people.

Dont feed him, and ignore him into obscurity, Im only posting to address those that are NOT of the same ilk.

Stop responding to any posts and threads, and he will go away or jump to another puppet account we can also ignore, its the only way to restore some of the integrity to ATS

Disagree with the op all you like, however what your postulating is facist, just because you disagree with op doesn't make him a troll, if you did ignore him fair call you didn't though you felt the need to post in his thread others they should ignore him.

If your intention is to restore integrity to this site you might want to rethink your post and lead by example.

link   

They followed the rules passed by Republicans.

And invented as they went along and prevented the Republicans to bring their own witnesses...lol ...Do you think our forefathers wanted to see a partisan impeachment? That is what it was to 100%.

Do you understand the concept of a trial? Trials involve witnesses. And how past impeachment trials have been conducted, with witnesses?

I guess you do not understand how this all works in Congress... sad really

If he's innocent, call all the witnesses. All of them. After all, he's innocent, the call was perfect, right? They should testify how innocent he is, right?

Spare me your BS.

They needed to testify in the House and then come forward to the senate, you seem to want it to start over fresh like the impeachment didn't happen. The funny part is I agree with you I HOPE they do have a long drawn out proceedings. I hope it goes 6 months, call everyone within 6 degree of Trump, YES that would be fantastic!

For some reason you seem to think the Republicans want to hide something...lol I'm starting to think you are a little dimwitted...sorry to say.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
just because you disagree with op doesn't make him a troll

His title makes him a troll.... just saying

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Oh please.

Maybe you've had too much Kool-Aid yourself? Especially if you honestly think a Constitutional impeachment is a "coup."

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

just because you disagree with op doesn't make him a troll

His title makes him a troll.... just saying

Only to people who actually lick trumps boots, everyone is is just like meh! Or ewwww!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The trial should be dismissed like any frivolous trial. But of course it was never about justice anyways. It was about giving a show trial.

It's always been about the rule of law, separation of powers, abuse of power and contempt.

Yeah ya do.

Just can't stay away.

I have no clue what you’re on about.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Oh please.

Maybe you've had too much Kool-Aid yourself? Especially if you honestly think a Constitutional impeachment is a "coup."

If the Constitution was a person, then they'd sue for abuse of the name.

Nothing about this coup attempt is constitutional.

link   

Only to people who actually lick trumps boots, everyone is is just like meh! Or ewwww!

Lol still trolling anyway you look at it...Since no one has actually licked his boots then it is easy to suggest the OP is suggesting anyone that agrees with Trump...Trolling

edit on 12-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

Yeah ya do.

Just can't stay away.

I have no clue what you’re on about.

You're gonna have to work on that writing style les.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Your right and the Abuse is coming from Schiff, Pelosi, and everyone on the left pushing the narrative to impeach, theyve admitted as much that as soon as Trump was elected they were going to proceed with impeachment, period.

Thats not only abuse of power, thats an attempt to overthrow the vote of the American people, its treason.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

prevented the Republicans to bring their own witnesses

Invited and declined. Including counsel.

I guess you do not understand how this all works in Congress... sad really

Sounds like you don't understand how it works. According to the Constitution.

They needed to testify in the House and then come forward to the senate, you seem to want it to start over fresh like the impeachment didn't happen

Not how it works, but continue in your ignorance if you wish.

For some reason you seem to think the Republicans want to hide something

Simple: allow witnesses and a fair trial. Nothing to hide, right? Perfect call, right?

I'm starting to think you are a little dimwitted.

I've known that about you for a while now.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

however what your postulating is facist,

No its not fascist to encourage ignoring trolls.

perhaps you actually need to start doing research on the words youre using so you actually know what they mean

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

If your intention is to restore integrity to this site you might want to rethink your post and lead by example.

Uhuh, or if i had my way I would remove all of your puppet accounts so youre forced to live up to your own rhetoric

If ATS was of the same standard it was up until a few years ago, you and many others would not be here to try and bombard the forums with mulitple accounts.

I said what I said
edit on 12-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Uhuh, or if i had my way I would remove all of your puppet accounts so youre forced to live up to your own rhetoric

Yes forcing your views onto others is facist, as you say if you had your way you would make the whole world your litt l e safe space, lucky for the rest of us you don't.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Nice edit, also goes to show just how far off base you are, you think anyone who disagrees with your stance is a sock puppet with multiple accounts, lol no wonder you are so easily fooled and influenced.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Invited and declined. Including counsel.

The Republicans didn't invite Trump.... The Democrats did...lol. The witnesses the Republicans ask for were not allowed, and the Democrats held closed meetings with only Democrats allowed to attend... geez get real dude...

Simple: allow witnesses and a fair trial. Nothing to hide, right? Perfect call, right?

I did agree... a long trial would be just fine with me. So what was the whole impeachment part about....one sided witnesses, partisan vote, changes to the normalcy of past impeachment proceedings, last minute changes to the charges?

What was all that about?

You do realized Trump actually didn't do anything illegal, right? Is this your hail Mary hoping some smoking gun comes forward? The Democrats have so much more to lose in the end, so lets rock.

edit on 12-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join