It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK computer retailer forced to pull ad because the three people in it were men

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm completely offended. These kids in this ad are way younger than me. How dare they not cater to the older crowd? I like my PC's too you know?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: trollz

Well they are idiots for caving in...can we now see men in tampon commercials? What about special k cereal commercials who only show woman eating the cereal allowing them to take on the world? Apparently there is cereal for specific sexes..

I get what you're saying but the tampon thing is a bit of a stretch lol. Only women can use them, as for PC's....anyone can use them. Not really a great comparison but I get it.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It's just onr more piece of absolute proof the lefty liberal sjws (and by liberal I mean the new definition, fascistly rigid and black and white thinking) don't give one damn about what they claim, only that it causes disruption and confrontation and that they seek it out like bloodhounds...

If an add shows three men how on Earth is it not disgusting hateful and sexist of you to equate the missing element with women? You could only achieve such a feat if there were two opposite yet equal genders. Kinda like if we imagined the some people are holding a big sign that says Y and others one that has a circle and slash mark crossing out a Y or just give them a sign that says X. But is like u say there are 76 genders, why can't it be missing a fenderfluid, a nonbinary, a transgender, an agender, or whatever Dr Seuss like word you use to describe the other whuzzits and whoffles....

Fun fact which is totally unrelated but interesting as all heck... I am sure most people know this by now but it's one that drives me batty. Everyone know the infamous poem written way back when cuz Seuss hated hearing his name?

You're wrong as the deuce
So please don't rejoice
You say Dr Seuss (soos)
But his name is Dr. Seuss (zoyce)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join