It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MCC Officials Deleted Surveillance Video of Epstein’s First Suicide Attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
WTF! “We don’t have it”, oh wait “now we have it”, oh sorry “we don’t have it, it’s gone forever”.

This story just gets better and better (sarcasm). So originally, officials said they didn’t have the video of Epstein’s supposed first suicide attempt. They claimed this for almost 5 months. Then recently, they claimed “we found it”. Now, less than a couple weeks later, the video is not only lost again, it’s been permanently deleted.

www.nbcnews.com...

What a bunch of BS.

Here’s a 5 part series ABC did. Some new info in here. Each video is only 8 minutes. The videos are mostly first hand accounts of how he and Ghislaine lured their young girls.

Additionally, A poster mentioned a couple days ago, that we have no video of Epstein ever speaking. Well, he speaks in these videos. He has a heavy New York accent.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Putting all the stories, combined with the Attorney General's conclusion, into a pot and reading between the lines, I think:

Jeffrey Epstein was moved to another location on the planet, to protect him from powerful people who wanted him dead.

BTW: The trial was not expected to start until November 2020. The MCC could not protect him for that long. Plus, Epstein didn't want to stay there. Our government has accommodated high-profile criminal witness's protection desires before.
edit on 1/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The timing of the release of the death photos is incredibly suspect. I’m on the fence still whether or not he’s alive. The death photos do mostly look like him. With the exception of the ears.

Additionally, If Epstein didn’t have anything on Trump, I find it hard to believe Trump wouldn’t do everything in his power to protect him. Especially, considering who we all know Epstein did have dirt on, the Clinton’s. Maybe Epstein had dirt on some of Trumps pals.

Who’s to say, it’s a big fu##ing mess.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

MCC Officials Deleted Surveillance Video of Epstein’s First Suicide Attempt

Just like those officials who were respnsible for giving epstein this sweetheart deal these MCC officials should als be cnvicted and put in the US federal prison system.

Why this is not happening is beyond me...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Watch the 5 part video series. They go into more detail about what happened leading up to that sweetheart deal (part 5), that I’d never heard before.

To sum up, the Palm Beach police chief presented overwhelming evidence (from at least two dozen girls) to the state’s attorney’s office. The lead prosecutor Barry, said he’d never heard of Epstein before and stated said that we have enough Evidence to put this guy away for the rest of his life.

Then, Epstein hired PI’s to not only stalk the girls but also threaten them. AND also to stalk the detectives and police chief himself. This went on for months. The police chief says that the state’s attorneys office went silent. So the police chief asks the state attorneys to his office. The state attorney then informs the chief that all they are charging Epstein with is a misdemeanor.

The police chief was stunned and asked the lead prosecutor to remove himself from the case. He did not comply in this request. So the chief took the case to the FBI. Then, after ALL that, Epstein still got his sweetheart deal. WOW!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

People have seen it including news outlets but this may have actually come down to incompetence not conspiracy. People are notoriously unreliable when it comes to work..

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If all of this is in fact true it only reinforces the idea that Epstein was an asset of someone and was above the law. The more and more I read of this case I think he is alive and if this case ever gets closed to being solved the people involved will come to a nasty end halting any further investigation or severely putting it off track.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Really?

Add this to the MEGA list of all the incompetencies then...

Sorry, there’s just too many in this case to pass them all off.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Perhaps. Trump used Epstein to get dirt on those who Epstein befriended... He and the white hats seem to be mounting a stratergy to move on deep state actors...for which he must have something on them...a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

There is a lot to worry about and does indicate there is some corruption going on at the fbi... I am curious what 2020 will bring. Also now what is the deal with these newly released photos of his cell, epsteins strangled his neck and the noose that doesn't make any sense.. It all points to a cover up and the case going nowhere..

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The thing that should bother everyone about these new photos of Epstein's death and deathsite: why the ambiguity? Why leave people guessing whether or not? Why not a clear picture? It's not Bigfoot... Its a dead dude. Take a damn picture and erase all doubt.

Erased photos. Erased videos. Guards absent. Testonials silenced. High profile clientele. On what planet do people buy this crap? This case is particularly depressing because it truly drives home how powerless We the People have become.

Globalization has hindered our checks and balances. How can Americans check the government's power when the government has reached well beyond the reach of their own citizens? ...dark days...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

You know...I am beginning to see the MO of those who murdered JFK and all those other significant people in the sixties. They do not care if they are sloppy..they are so very sure of getting away with it that they will give you the finger the moment you confront them with their corruptin... very bad situation. I really believed that Trump wuld be a guy who would demand the truth from his officials and even able to fire the lot and instal other..more reliable people?

top topics

join