It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Downed Ukrainian Plane By Iran Mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
you blame the israelies
I will blame the scotch

when the facts are revealed I will be happy to re-access

I didn't blame anyone mate, once again I have no idea what you're talking about, I speculated possible scenarios if Iran is found innocent.

And I'm not quite sure where you're getting the idea that Scotland is involved in this, as far as I'm aware Scotland doesn't wish to start a war with anyone, unlike Israel

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Nickn3

No reason to believe he did, but most air defense systems aren't reading Mode 3 transponders. They're looking for military codes. They don't have access to ATC to get the codes assigned to commercial aircraft.

is there a way to look back on flight radar and see if the transponder was on? Being an avionics tech, that kind of thing seems important.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

hardtime with that url
try it manualy add the http://
www.flightradar24.com/2020-01-08/02:52/12x/35.56,51.64/9
edit on 10-1-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

FR24 has data up until 8,000 feet, when it suddenly cuts off. So up until that point it was on. You should be able to pull the flight up on their site.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I speculated possible scenarios if Iran is found innocent.

as was I
to-matoe
toma-toe

my speculation is the filthy dirty scotch

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Frigging awesome man, I was hoping for a decent comment on the truth of the situation. I can't disagree, During the Iraq years Iran was your unofficial enemy and he is behind proxy wars against you and yours.

I just wish people wouldn't sugar coat that. By old rules it's a declaration of war though. Not that the proxy wars against coalition forces was anything but...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's been a long time since I've read up on these angles of engagement. I do know however that my nation used such reasoning to try and control Irish uprisings. They tried to kill government officials.

That being said an embassy is supposed to be sacred ground so to speak, kinda like a church was in the middle ages. Where was Iraq when this was happening?

No Ricky. I'm a civilian but even I know that this move was seriously testing the waters. It was a hit on host soil, sensitivity would normally apply and personally I don't think things change all that much with a new colour or president.

I can only assume something is in the pipeline or the US wants to be kicked out of the middle east.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is it possible it was turned off and the SAM system cross referenced with transponder frequencies?

So the system saw a viable target?

I've heard this mentioned on here and although it seems plausible I can't imagine the system not having a human element at play. Iran are claiming non of their systems launched too so I honestly don't know what to make of this.

RIP for the people who died in that flight, it's no way to go and totally undeserved. I genuinely hope their families find closure.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Most air defense systems don't read Mode 3 transponders. They're designed to watch for incoming hostile aircraft, so they look for Mode 1 or 2. Mode 3 is a civilian aircraft code, so they don't look for it. The most likely scenario is that they lost power to the entire aircraft when they were hit.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: shooterbrody
you blame the israelies
I will blame the scotch

when the facts are revealed I will be happy to re-access

I didn't blame anyone mate, once again I have no idea what you're talking about, I speculated possible scenarios if Iran is found innocent.

And I'm not quite sure where you're getting the idea that Scotland is involved in this, as far as I'm aware Scotland doesn't wish to start a war with anyone, unlike Israel
Israel will do anything to get the US to douce its Iranian enemy ! Both Israel and Iran are monsters !

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Iran says it unintentionally shot down the Ukrainian plane that crashed outside of Tehran on Wednesday killing 176 people.

In a statement from Iran's Armed Forces General Staff, it is said that the plane was "accidentally hit by a human error".

www.newshub.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Iran says it unintentionally shot down the Ukrainian plane that crashed outside of Tehran on Wednesday killing 176 people.

In a statement from Iran's Armed Forces General Staff, it is said that the plane was "accidentally hit by a human error".

www.newshub.co.nz...

Whoa, this is interesting, was starting to get the idea they were not going to admit it.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I have to admit that I'm surprised that they did.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

www.newshub.co.nz...

Iran's President Hassan Rouhani wanted to admit the mistake earlier this week, but the IRGC/Military wouldn't allow it. With Soleimani gone, and top hardliner IRGC leaders being removed/replaced, President Rouhani finally got his wish.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

I have to admit that I'm surprised that they did.

The Ukrainian investigators will have tipped the balance in my opinion. It would have been hard for the Iranians to discredit the evidence that the Ukrainian team was finding.

The Ukrainians found that the missile detonated just below the cockpit and that would have incapacitated the crew hence the findings on the cockpit voice recorder and no mayday transmission.

Ukraine's top security official, Oleksiy Danilov, has told the BBC that his country's investigators had already gathered evidence that a missile brought down a Ukrainian passenger jet, before Iran changed its position.

BBC link with video

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Maybe Iran shot down voluntary the plane, maybe some very important persons were on board. Actually, for them, would have enough to be just one “dangerous” personal there, on the air, trying to leave the country.
Anyway, very strange those apologizes when come from Teheran.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Scotch is whiskey ,i,m a proud Scot ,Two different things a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
New footage. CCTV with the incorrect date but that is not uncommon.

The footage does appear to match up with 2 missile launches and then the fireball of the aircraft as it makes its turn.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
so it wasn't the dirty filthy scotch
it was the iranians
they admitted their murder

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: themove1904
Scotch is whiskey ,i,m a proud Scot ,Two different things a reply to: shooterbrody

either way it was not the scotch
the iranians admitted their murder

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join