It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Isreal...have 3 billion of our dollars a year

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Sure, just be witness to the way any politician or anyone of national recognition is treated if they dare criticize Israel or AIPAC.

Its a nonstop attack.

I dont think that its an official policy but its an absolute reality.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
3 Billion dollars. Congress has passed a memorandum to fund Isreal with over 3 BILLION dollars a year. But even worse is that American citizens can be prosecuted for boycotting Isreal. How Chinese and Putin of you Congress. Im no fan of Isreal, but I can see the need to protect them. However, banning free speech tells me a lot. I personally would like to see foreign aid banished....it just goes to feed the war machine. I betcha all that money goes into buying more weapons which means Iran has to keep up by going for a Nuke.

Sigh.....

Do you know how many Israels are American duel citizen?

Sigh...

The Israel Anti-Boycott Act is actually over whelming bi-partisan with cosponsors like Senator Marco Rubio (R-Florida), Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine), Senator Charles Schumer (D-New York), and Senator Cory Booker (D-New Jersey)

The best part if people don't like it then vote into office those that appose it...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Duel Citizens? Thats an interesting choice of words. And the US frowns on dual citizenship. It makes you renounce your original country when taking the citizenship oath, so I doubt there are many if any dual passport holders.

www.legallanguage.com...

I dont care if Jeezus himself came down in favor of it, saying a person or busines cannot NOT do business with a foreign country is BS. Try that scenaio with any other country and see what happens.

I think this Isreal is God crap is guilt from knowing what was going on in the Holocaust from very early on but not being able to do anything about it because it would have given away that Enigma had been broken. In fact, I would guarantee that Isreal looks out for itself and if the US ever went don, they would latch onto whomever suited them best.

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Duel Citizens? Thats an interesting choice of words. And the US frowns on dual citizenship. It makes you renounce your original country when taking the citizenship oath, so I doubt there are many if any dual passport holders.

The US does not frown on dual citizenship and you can hold any number of passports from other countries. There are 100,000s in Israel that have both passports and a good number of politicians actually in office today are dual...lol

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok, explain how US military chidren born abroad have to choose a country at 18? My wife is British and her green card was good for so long when she would have been required to take the citizenship test, and give up her British passport.

These are first hand, personal instances. If you have any of those to refute my statement then by all means, I would love to hear em. Duel away....

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OK, I stand corrected. When I was in the military I was always told you cannot have dual citizenship, and said kids had to choose. This says different.

travel.state.gov... ality.html

a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: lakenheath24

Supporting Israel doesn't bother me. That's the one nation I appreciate having as an ally.

I'm not really sure Israel is our friend. I don't think the Israel's see US interests as an equal priority to their own selfish self-interests:

Never forget the US Liberty Incident!

People keep throwing around the U.S. Liberty incident. If we thought like you, we would have ZERO allies. While you are bringing up history, dont forget Britain taxed us to oblivion and fought a war against us killing thousands of Americans when we escaped their tyrannical rule. Dont forget France fought a war against us. We had a war with Mexico too. Vietnam ?? yup them too. Germany ??? yeah they killed thousands of U.S. troops and we invaded them. How about Japan ??You see, if every country thought like you do we would be in constant war and nobody would allie up with us either.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Ok, explain how US military chidren born abroad have to choose a country at 18? My wife is British and her green card was good for so long when she would have been required to take the citizenship test, and give up her British passport.

These are first hand, personal instances. If you have any of those to refute my statement then by all means, I would love to hear em. Duel away....

My wife has dual citizenship with two passports she keeps up to date, and one of my kids was born in Japan and had an American passport within a few months, so I'm not sure what you are talking about. My wife maintains dual because she owns land in her birth country and you need to be a citizen to do that, or at least to own 51%. Your first sentence make zero sense btw. My wife went from green card to citizen without giving up her other passport, so you are mistaken if you think that is required.

There is no debate here at all, Google US citizenship and then you can debate the US.

BTW England like America allows for dual citizenship. I'm not sure why you even want to say otherwise...lol

OK wrote this before you posted again...All you suggested I have heard before like the 18 year thing...

edit on 10-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Quoted right from the OP article

"provisions broadly supported by members of both parties, including the aid, but it also included a plank that would have let state and local governments punish Americans for boycotting Israel. "

Okay now show me where it says prosecute as stated in the OP.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Yeah..musta been dorm lawyers. I have known a lot of married peeps with kids born overseas who thought the same thing as I posted. Bit I dont mind being wrong...means I lrarned something!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Umm, punish/prosecute? Does one not get punished AFTER being prosecuted?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Technically we werent Americans yet when fighting the Brits. It was Red on Red.

a reply to: HanSolo31

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Umm, punish/prosecute? Does one not get punished AFTER being prosecuted?

There are many different ways to punish without involving prosecution. Extra taxation, fines, licenses pulled..etc.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ok gotcha. Maybe they will get paddled. Or talked to. How about after work detention? Oh, I know, they gotta mow the grass with no allowance.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Ok gotcha. Maybe they will get paddled. Or talked to. How about after work detention? Oh, I know, they gotta mow the grass with no allowance.

Well okay then smart ass show me where it says they will be prosecuted? Give me a link to anywhere it shows they will be prosecuted. Just one link smarty pants just one.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
OR...maybe YOU could get off your lazy keyboard and find something yourself to rebut my OP? What a novel idea eh.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

OR...maybe YOU could get off your lazy keyboard and find something yourself to rebut my OP? What a novel idea eh.

I did. You said that they will prosecute. Its up to you to prove what you say not me. Now show where it says prosecute or retract what you said or your OP is bunk.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Gettin a little attitudinal aint ya? My OP stands. If you cant find anything to refute or dispute my assertion...then thats your problem. Which make your asserion bunk. Any simpleton should be able to do that.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Gettin a little attitudinal aint ya? My OP stands. If you cant find anything to refute or dispute my assertion...then thats your problem. Which make your asserion bunk. Any simpleton should be able to do that.

You said that they will prosecute. Its up to you to prove what you say not me. Now show where it says prosecute or retract what you said or your OP is bunk.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
@Takenheath24 and others on here: Good morning sleepyhead! Did you have a good rest?
We'll get you started with a hearty breakfast.

Yes, it's 12 million a day that goes to Israel and that's just the tip of the iceBerg. AIPAC and the ADL funnel plenty of fake dollars to the Zionist plot every day as well.

You have just the first taste of the horrors Israel is responsible for. This meal is a tummy filler and there's plenty to research and watch while we still can. However, the courses are being censored from the internet and especially YouTube at ever-increasing speeds, so you might want to eat fairly quickly. Let's get you started:

If you eat ANYthing on this plate, the main course is KnowMoreNews Here's a generous helping that should help you catch up on what's really going on. It was posted today. Zion Wars

Adam Green is one of the foremost can't-miss journalists of the true problem the world is facing.

If you're not ready for that helping yet, at least try some Last American Vagabond; a journalist that faithfully covers the atrocities of the U.S. government(not the people!) against Iran, Yemen and all the other false regimes we've installed in the name of Zionist Israel. He posts links to all of his references for the viewer to read and is steadfastly devoted to truth and the encouragement to question everything, including himself.

Another excellent appetizer is ReallyGraceful, who serves up smaller bits of truth in a delightful way.
The 2nd course would be Ryan Dawson. Although some find him a bit salty, his dedication against war goes back over a decade and he adds plenty of spice to the meal.

Some sides to choose from are: Albert Bishai, Jake Morphonios, or Mr. Devon Stack at Blackpilled.

I hope you still have room! For a truly heavenly dessert, I offer you the renegade and unshakeable words of Rick Wiles of TruNews. Site.

After you eat, even though you're going to be good and full, try not to go back to sleep. And do be careful about other meals being offered as the poison-laden dish of lies that Rickymouse had regarding the U.S.S. Liberty. There is SO much out there - even from the survivors themselves (who fought and watched their brothers-in-arms die in this horrific event and now get the most paltry and ignored recognition on the anniversary) that are blatant evidence it was not "friendly-fire" by any means.

Oh! By the way, now that you're up, you're going to want to not waste your time and mind watching television or mainstream news for the remainder of your day. It's completely and totally compromised to the Zionist NWO agenda.

I have to go and hopefully rouse a few others from sleep. It's so hard to wake them! Eat up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join