It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Isreal...have 3 billion of our dollars a year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: lakenheath24

Supporting Israel doesn't bother me. That's the one nation I appreciate having as an ally.

I'm not really sure Israel is our friend. I don't think the Israel's see US interests as an equal priority to their own selfish self-interests:

Never forget the US Liberty Incident!

Israel is our ally, they do have some selfish people in their leadership but the people there are mostly decent people and many of the leaders there are friends of America. You never see them chanting death to America in Israel.

The Liberty incident was a mistake, friendly fire does occur.
edit on 10-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Bingo...like they did in both world wars..a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
To start ww3... Just like Albert Pike layed out...a reply to: dashen

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: GBP/JPY

If Israel runs the US and the state department is all Israeli then why did the Obama Administration send palate after pallet of cash to the Iranian regime to jumpstart their nuke program

Was that US money? Or frozen funds?

And I thought we started their nuke program in the sixties, no secret.

That pallet thing was bad... But it's disingenuous how many present it. It was frozen Iranian money. It would be similar to lifting sanctions.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's like saying well yeah we froze Hitler's money and then gave it back to him but hey it was his money

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Buddy you best go read some more on that incident if thats what you believe.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That's like saying well yeah we froze Hitler's money and then gave it back to him but hey it was his money

Is it? They're a horrible tyrannical country... But how can we put it in that context while we support others like it?

Dashen... Iran is bad... But we all know the war drum beating is just what the MIC has been trying to do with them for years. Are they a threat to our nation? No... Only to our troops we've had over there for two decades.

So no, it's not the same as Hitler.

I'm just tired of people (especially those I respect, like you) buying and then pushing the same talking points when you and they know better. Come on man.

Tell me Iran is bad I'll agree. But let's not act like they're the next 4th Reich. If anything, they're a pawn for the real one in the far east who has concentration camps, and would love nothing more for us to double our two decade lease in the mid east.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What we really need is a Constitutional Amendment not allowing people with dual citizenship to serve in high positions of government especially the Pentagon.

edit on 10-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Iran's ovens are where again? Last time I checked, not in Iran, let alone do they have any anywhere.

The US black sites, on the other hand, could be considered especially nefarious and evil at the bones of it. If you're going to get picky about who's playing the evil madman here, you can't ignore the inky black corner of our own collective soul, either.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Supporting Israel doesn't bother me. That's the one nation I appreciate having as an ally.

I'm not really sure Israel is our friend. I don't think the Israel's see US interests as an equal priority to their own selfish self-interests:

Israel is our ally, they do have some selfish people in their leadership but the people there are mostly decent people and many of the leaders there are friends of America. You never see them chanting death to America in Israel.

Well, we are going to have to disagree. The US Liberty attack was a false flag attack to suck the US into the war with Egypt. Since it happened I've never trusted the Israels. I don't see Israel as an ally but the US as a puppet of Israel foreign policy interests. Israel is just an excuse for the war profiteers to make more money with our endless war in the Middle East.

My theory is no matter how many thousands of bombs we drop in the Middle East the Shiite hole is never going to be anything more than a cluster eff of humanity. The ME is a complete waste of time, money, and blood. Arabs have been killing Arabs for thousands of years. It's not going to change. When "chosen people" got to the "promised land" it was occupied. It's been war, blood, misery, and heartache ever since for everyone involved. People don't want peace. The Arabs on both sides just want blood. There will never be peace. Never ever!

edit on 10-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Buddy you best go read some more on that incident if thats what you believe.

a reply to: rickymouse

I read about it when it happened, there was tension between the US and Israel at the time, but just because one commander got angry and did something stupid, that does not mean the whole nation was behind it. Their leaders are not like the Iranian leaders are, not even close.

We did not give them a billion dollars and then have the leader of the country send a bunch of missiles at our airbase like the Iranian leader did because we killed their terrorist organizer that was targeting our presence in the area.

The USA has done lots of stupid things in the past, like having governments overthrown by funding terrorists and mercenaries. We paid a lot of money and lives of soldiers correcting those past mistakes and I hope we do not keep making them anymore. Look at Al Quida and ISIS, we funded them initially, we screwed up, if we learn from our mistakes it will be a good thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That money was stolen from Iran in the first place,
It was money Iran sent for a weapon deal
Plus Israel is at least the 6th biggest economy on Earth. They also get a lot more than 3 Billion it's supposed to be in the mid 30's.
edit on 10-1-2020 by 11SK1180 because: Add more

edit on 10-1-2020 by 11SK1180 because: Add

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Well, we are going to have to disagree. The US Liberty attack was a false flag attack to suck the US into the war with Egypt. Since it happened I've never trusted the Israels. I don't see Israel as an ally but the US as a puppet of Israel foreign policy interests. Israel is just an excuse for the war profiteers to make more money with our endless war in the Middle East.

My theory is no matter how many thousands of bombs we drop in the Middle East the Shiite hole is never going to be anything more than a cluster eff of humanity. The ME is a complete waste of time, money, and blood. Arabs have been killing Arabs for thousands of years. It's not going to change. When "chosen people" got to the "promised land" it was occupied. It's been war, blood, misery, and heartache ever since for everyone involved. People don't want peace. The Arabs on both sides just want blood. There will never be peace. Never ever!

I do not trust the leaders of Israel, but they are our allies and we should not abandon them. I do not think we should be fighting their wars either, just give them some money and let them protect themselves instead of sending our soldiers over there to die for them. I definitely do not agree with what they are doing with the Palestines, but I do not agree with what the Palestine military groups are doing to Israel either. It is cheaper to just give them some money.

I do not believe that Israel is going to fight Satan for us either, they may try to suck out money out of us and say they are. Some people do believe that Israel is going to fight for us in the tribulation...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Lift those 1934,1968 and 1986 firearms bans and IWI could fund them well enough without a dime of taxpayer money. Just let them know ahead of time so they can invest in expanding product to keep up with demand. Trevor and X95 will be the big sellers. But old favorites like the Uzi and ACE will sell as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"its zee jews!"

Id rather give money to a country that makes huge strides in Cancer treatments, medical cures, ER equipment and other life saving devices than tons of other countries we give to that contribute nothing to the world

But Hey, I never owned a pair of jackboots

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Iran's ovens are where again? Last time I checked, not in Iran, let alone do they have any anywhere.

The US black sites, on the other hand, could be considered especially nefarious and evil at the bones of it. If you're going to get picky about who's playing the evil madman here, you can't ignore the inky black corner of our own collective soul, either.

Would like a compilation of public hangings of homosexuals in Iran? No ovens there, just ropes

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Not sure But i bet if you ask any raped women or homosexuals/lesbians they can tell you where the gallows is.

I love how you guys downplay that if the gov could find every homosexual in Iran they would kill them.

But i guess its hard to virtue signal Iran with that blowing in your face

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: Nyiah

Would like a compilation of public hangings of homosexuals in Iran? No ovens there, just ropes

No one is saying they want to live in Iran. I think the point is comparing foreign policies.

But it is fair to say we can do better so that we can set a high bar. When we tried to bring up Iran human rights for their citizens, they brought up our vastly disproportionate incarceration rate to the civilized world. While you and I know the nuance of our size and different social factors... Others may not care. Or they might just say Saudi Arabia has equally atrocious human rights so why do we align with them.

We just need to do better. We need to go back to a form of isolationism and draw back foreign projection and maybe we'll be able to be a moral authority again.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

Like the Biden’s do and other politicians, it sure makes genociding the Palestinians easier

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

the most unsuccessful genocide in the history of mankind
edit on 10-1-2020 by mightmight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join