It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS - help me understand...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Exactly who was going to extradite this guy ? Are you serious?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 11-1-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaa

the fake impeachment, I bet he’s scared.

“Now he’s killed someone” ha ha haaaaaa. It’s like you think it was the President, acting alone, without military input and guidance.

(You DO think that, ha ha haaaa)

Sorry, I used to think you were an actual person. Now your every post can be chalked down do - ‘fool’
edit on 11 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You are the bigot.

It’s not that you don’t excuse his every move

It’s that you disapprove of his EVERY move simply because the media TELLS you to.

You obey them without any thought of your own.
edit on 11 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
“Trump is a bully and a bigot”

That statement shows a 100% absence of thought and shows a 100% media-fed mentality

The President is a great leader who has huge support. He’s done NOTHING that can be remotely considered ‘bigoted’ or bullying.

He is being praised the world over for killing a terrorist

ONLY the media and the lying dEms are against it

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: JBIZZ
The only language Islamists understand is death & violence. Islam has been at war with the rest of the world since its inception & will continue to be at war with the rest of the world as long as it exists & the teachings of Mohammed are followed. Killing a top Islamist military general is the only deterent Islamists understand. Trump is our top general (commander & chief of the U.S. military). We've been in WWIII since September 11th 2001. This incident is nothing new in the War on Terror a.k.a. the War on Islam. Islam has been at war with the rest of the world since 600AD.

'Islamists' are people too. The fall in love, eat food, go to the toilet and all the other human things.

They also believe in their holy book, the Quran, which is Shariah law...That holy book demands that they deceive the infidels (which is the rest of us) until their numbers are great enough to be able to force us into their religion or kill us if we refuse...It also tells them to kill each other if they attempt to leave Islam...

So I say thanks to these ladies, but don't trust them and be leery of their motives...

Sharia law uses the Quran as its basis but it isn't actually fully codified there.

One of the tenets of the Quran; is that one who kills or hurts women and children - i.e: innocents - is guilty of the worst sin and will be denied heaven. Yet clearly the terrorists target and kill innocents. Sometimes they even wire them with the explosives.

Terrorists are not true believers. They are killers who try and justify their evil by using a 'popular' label.
You are half right. But they nonetheless believe that what they are doing is right and make them a good Muslim and give them entre to Heaven with their 72 Virgins. This is the radicalization and much of it is done in Britain. But I digress, it’s not a reason to support military guys like Soleimani when he’s part of the radical control of Iran.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

He murdered someone. He ignored the sovereignty of the countries involved (the US has extradition treaties he could have followed) and he denied a criminal recourse to the law.

Just using trigger words doesn't make them true of even factual.

It wasn't murder or an assassination and the US has zero extradition treaties with Iran, like they would even follow them. We are at "war on terror" long before Trump came into office. Even Obama killed close to 4000 people, some high ranking, in 550+ drone attacked. Was all those murders and assassination? I do agree some were because some of those killed were actually US citizens and it is against our Constitution to kill "US" citizens without due process. Unfortunately even for you, a Kiwi, are not afforded those same rights in America.

Here is a little hint in all this, Soleimani could have killed millions of people and not break one law in Iran too while being on the hit list of a dozen countries. In your mind and Iran's Trump could be guilty of many things but he is not guilty of anything in America.

So back to your statement...you suggest he broke laws of America and I asked what laws, and you said well he murdered a person. A person America labeled as a terrorist with all rights of the President to take him out at will, just like Obama's 550+ drone strikes. Lets try again....

rule of law if the person who represents a country ignores all those things and doesn't uphold the basic principles of the country

What is the next law you think he broke?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It's no good talking about things like national sovereignty, human rights, and equality under rule of law if the person who represents a country ignores all those things and doesn't uphold the basic principles of the country. Trump did the the same thing that Solemani did, in regard to the law.

Its like calling Trump everything in the books...can't be everything bad...lol So pick one thing that Trump has done these last 3 years to undermine sovereignty, human rights, and equality under rule of law?

He murdered someone. He ignored the sovereignty of the countries involved (the US has extradition treaties he could have followed) and he denied a criminal recourse to the law.

Three more lies right there

From someone who cheered the killing of bin laden no less

Trying to pretend that the assassination of a terrorist general is somehow a ‘bad thing’.

Pathetic. The entire world supports the President for what he done. Except for those who oppose human rights of course. They support the terrorist (and the destruction of western civilisation)

I never cheered the killing of Bin Laden. Bin Laden should have stood trial.

The Murder of Bin Laden was the same crime as the the murder of Solemiani.

A US President, in both instances, overreached their office and killed someone who should have stood trial for their crimes.

In both cases, there was no punishment for the crimes of the terrorists, they were just dead.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth

Wasn't that Bush snr? What has that got to do with Trump, who has actively deescalated a war in the middle east?

Please tell me what Trump did that de-escalated the situation that he caused?

What actions did he take?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It's no good talking about things like national sovereignty, human rights, and equality under rule of law if the person who represents a country ignores all those things and doesn't uphold the basic principles of the country. Trump did the the same thing that Solemani did, in regard to the law.

Its like calling Trump everything in the books...can't be everything bad...lol So pick one thing that Trump has done these last 3 years to undermine sovereignty, human rights, and equality under rule of law?

Trying to pretend that the assassination of a terrorist general is somehow a ‘bad thing’.

Pathetic. The entire world supports the President for what he done. Except for those who oppose human rights of course. They support the terrorist (and the destruction of western civilisation)

Bin Laden should have stood trial.

A US President, in both instances, overreached their office and killed someone who should have stood trial for their crimes.

In both cases, there was no punishment for the crimes of the terrorists, they were just dead.

Crikey Naut! Bin Laden or Solemiani would never have stood trial. Really, think about it. Seriously, how many more lives would be lost before their capture. How many would have suffered and/or died after their incarceration. It's like the mad dog who constantly attacks and injures or kills life. A simple bullet ends it.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

While plotting ways to kill us..

a true islamist hates our way of life..

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Wasn't that Bush snr? What has that got to do with Trump, who has actively deescalated a war in the middle east?

I dunno,. you tell me.

PLlase..

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Again, wasn't Trump.. You a confused..

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Crikey Naut! Bin Laden or Solemiani would never have stood trial. Really, think about it. Seriously, how many more lives would be lost before their capture. How many would have suffered and/or died after their incarceration. It's like the mad dog who constantly attacks and injures or kills life. A simple bullet ends it.

Kind regards,

Bally

Osama Bin Laden was in his home and was discovered by Navy Seals who were raiding his compound. Bin Laden was shot several times in the body and in the head, despite the fact that he was unarmed.

He could easily have been arrested at that point as he was clearly outnumbered by armed personnel.

Osama Bin Laden's body was taken on to the USS Carl Vinson. The body was not autopsied or DNA tested, and was buried at sea.

He should have stood trial and been punished for the rest of of his natural life.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Again, wasn't Trump.. You a confused..

I never blamed Trump for Bin Laden's death. That was all on Obama.

I do blame directly Trump for Solemaini's death.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I dunno,. you tell me.

PLlase..

You are the one who said Trump de-escalated the situation. I haven't read of anything that Trump did to de-escalate the situation. That was why I was asking you what you thought Trump did to de-escalate the situation.

Clearly, you think that Trump did something too de-escalate the situation, what was it?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

While plotting ways to kill us..

a true islamist hates our way of life..

How was Solemiani plotting to kill Americans?

I know that there are some very vague allegations, but what specifically was planned? I'm sure they could be more specific without compromising national security. Yet where are the specifics?

Surely if you kill someone, you need to have a really good reason. I'm still waiting to hear something specific.

I also remember the Gulf War and how the entire premise was built on lies of WMD's that didn't actually exist. That is why I want to hear of specifics rather than BS generalities. Trump is as deep state as it gets and there is the evidence.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Kind regards,

Bally

Osama Bin Laden was in his home and was discovered by Navy Seals who were raiding his compound. Bin Laden was shot several times in the body and in the head, despite the fact that he was unarmed.

He could easily have been arrested at that point as he was clearly outnumbered by armed personnel.

He should have stood trial and been punished for the rest of of his natural life.

Never trust a terrorist. He was killed. Outright. You can't negotiate. If he was a good guy, he should've given himself up to Pakistan's sanctuary and televised his convictions from there. Trouble was. That didn't happen. And it never would. Really.

Same with Solemiani. These terrorists were protected by their sponsoring nations. Solemiani made the mistake.

Trial by media is fantasy until it happens. Then the bad guys get off and start again. Just like a pet dog does whose owner promises it will never bite.

Don't trust terrorists Naut. Resist taking them into your home.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Kind regards,

Bally

Never trust a terrorist. He was killed. Outright. You can't negotiate. If he was a good guy, he should've given himself up to Pakistan's sanctuary and televised his convictions from there. Trouble was. That didn't happen. And it never would. Really.

Same with Solemiani. These terrorists were protected by their sponsoring nations. Solemiani made the mistake.

Trial by media is fantasy until it happens. Then the bad guys get off and start again. Just like a pet dog does whose owner promises it will never bite.

Don't trust terrorists Naut. Resist taking them into your home.

Kind regards,

Bally

Terrorists use extreme violence and inflict their belief systems on those different than themselves. They do not allow choice and decision in others. They are not accepting. They pre-judge others without consideration of evidence, or that they can possibly be mistaken.

Non-terrorist people affirm the rule of law and they just don't use extreme violence. It is a line they don't cross. They allow people to believe and to choose differently, accepting the different, even the opposite.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You hit the nail right on the head CryHavoc.a reply to: CryHavoc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join