It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Well, if all you "conspiracy theorists" don't know about this, I don't know what ya'll are reading.
This woman, Dr. Devra Davis, has been studying cell phone radiation for years and makes a long and informative presentation:
Among the points she covers:
- Women getting cancer from putting phone in bra. Yes, it is real, look it up.
- Reduction in sperm count - and sperm ENTHUSIASM (my word) from phones too close to testes
- Disclaimers about health effects are included on all phones
- U.S. is under reporting side effects of signal
- The problem with the signal is that it pulses hundreds of times a second and erratically which is disturbing to cells. Consistent pulses are currently used to heal the body.
- How the range of the electronic pulse encompasses more of a child's head then that of an adult's and what it could mean.
Parents who work in Silicon Valley are increasingly reducing screen time for their little ones: www.youtube.com...
originally posted by: Atsbhct
My 3 year old has a cellphone that acts as a medical device. What are they going to do to him? Chuck him in the clink?
originally posted by: rickymouse
Yes, the signals coming off of cell phones are dangerous, but to ban anyone under 21, voters, from using them is crazy. I suppose the guy will be introducing a bill raising the voting age to twenty one since all of the voters under twenty one will be voting Republican.
All that needs to be done is force the government to verify that cell phones can cause disruption of brain signals and that can lead to a lot of things including proper response to cancer.
July 26, 2018 by pmg
Firefighters Living Next to Cell Towers Suffer
Original ‘Smart Meter Harm’ article here. Original Susan Foster letter here.
A. Pulsed, data-modulated, Radio-frequency Electromagnetic Microwave Radiation (RF-EMR) exposure levels measured were well within what the FCC commercial guideline for RF-EMR exposures
"The fire station cell tower measured at 1/1000th to 2/1000th of the allowable FCC limit of non-ionizing radiation. That means the towers could be almost 1000 times more powerful than the level the firefighters were exposed to, and still be considered within FCC guidelines. And yet even at these levels of radiation, we found brain abnormalities and measurable neurological deficits."
President, Los Angeles County Firefighter’s Union, Local 1014, Opposes Cell Towers