It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rouhani tweets reference to Iran Air 655 just 2 days before Ukrainian airliner shot down

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Iranian President Rouhani tweeted a reference to Iran Air Flight 655 2 days before a Ukrainian was apparently shot down just after taking off from Imam Khomeini International Airport in Tehran.

twitter.com...

Iran also is in charge of the investigation into the crash. They are refusing to allow Boeing to look at the black boxes. Investigators from the Ukraine are currently waiting to be allowed into the country.

www.theguardian.com...

I wouldn't be surprised if the plan is to say America shot that plane down... which should have the democrats in DC, the media, and the rest of the lunatic brigade all agreeing with Iran and condemning Trump for it.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54

Iran and the Democrats have an aversion to real facts.
All aboard the Ayatollah Ass Kissing tour!
edit on 9-1-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if the plan is to say America shot that plane down... which should have the democrats in DC, the media, and the rest of the lunatic brigade all agreeing with Iran and condemning Trump for it.

Bit far fetched to say the least, besides, the true master of false flags is the US, I wonder if Trump even considered that with the expected and unfounded incrimination's (whether true or not) against Iran, that people may already think the US is behind it

I reiterate that this is all just speculation without foundation, despite the US history of using questionable acts to justify wars

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

... I wonder if Trump even considered that with the expected and unfounded incrimination's (whether true or not) against Iran...

So you're saying it doesn't matter if the incrimination is true or not, it's still unfounded?

edit on 9-1-2020 by Gojira54 because: reworded my question for clarity

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I read somewhere earlier today that Russia was the perpetrator. I guess we'll find out, or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Regardless of what Iran has done or will do, the Trump admin and media will always find them guilty, that's how it works with every 'enemy', apparently

edit on -216002020-01-09T16:54:03-06:000000000331202003012020Thu, 09 Jan 2020 16:54:03 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Lets say they decided to take out the airliner, why just off the runway and still climbing out from their own capital and literally right under their territory? And if its revenge for Flight 655 then why that airliner? Plenty of Lufthansa and Emirates planes fly out of there (or did) all the time

Tragic, but a twitchy battery commander made a mistake. That guy will be quietly hanged heck perhaps the entire battery

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

My take is they probably tweeted about 655 a few days before because it's one of their rally calls against America, and frankly not our proudest moment.

Did Iran down the plane? Who knows right now, I lean towards yes. Probably some kid who wasn't used to the high stakes games being played that night, and he messed up.

My guess is we'll never "truly" know if Iran doesn't let outsiders participate in the investigation... Or it gets dragged out for what feels like forever similar to the Malaysian flight that went down in Ukraine... And by that time the water is so muddy, or memory so short nothing comes of it.
edit on 9-1-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24865931]Gojira54[/post

A tweet further down

Iran Air Flight 655 was a scheduled passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai that was shot down on 3 July by USS Vincennes, a guided missile cruiser of the United States Navy. The aircraft, Airbus A300, was destroyed and all 290 people on board, including 66 children, were killed

edit on 9/1/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

that people may already think the US is behind it

Ignorant folks think ignorant thoughts .
That's what they do .
Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Read the above post.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I read somewhere earlier today that Russia was the perpetrator. I guess we'll find out, or not.

I heard that is incorrect and the confusion is that Russia builds missiles for Iran.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me. I think they thought Trump was going to go hot and he didn't. They were preparing to blame the downed plane on him.

edit on 9-1-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Rouhani is just the President in name only. The operational President was Terrorist-General Soleimani.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

That's what they do .
Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Read the above post.

It may be true, it may not, and those who constantly jump on the bandwagon without facts are just as bad as the Ignorants

edit on -216002020-01-09T17:28:47-06:000000004731202047012020Thu, 09 Jan 2020 17:28:47 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Flight 655 is the Iranian rally cry against the USA. I think this is just karma getting back at the Iranians for using the rally cry a little too much. It seems that the world has already decided that the Iranians probably accidentally shot down the plane. Even the Canadian PM is speculating that is what happened.

I don't see how you can blame the US without going through some heavy gymnastic manipulations.

Just my op.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That's what they do .
Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Read the above post.

It may be true, it may not, and those who constantly jump on the bandwagon without facts are just as bad as the Ignorants

Who "jumped on" what ?
I did not say one way or the other.
Just a true statement
Ignorant folks think ignorant thoughts.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Retribution comes to mind. Just like the Hatfield–McCoy feud. It almost wiped out the Hatfields and McCoys before it was all over. We did shoot down a defenseless passenger jet over the Mediterranean by the USS Vincennes.

Damned Arabs are the McCoys.
edit on 9-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That's what they do .
Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Read the above post.

Who "jumped on" what ?
I did not say one way or the other.
Just a true statement
Ignorant folks think ignorant thoughts.

That's just like saying sometimes gibberish is just gibberish

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Retribution comes to mind. Just like the Hatfield–McCoy feud. It almost wiped out the Hatfields and McCoys before it was all over. We did shoot down a defenseless passenger jet over the Mediterranean by the USS Vincennes.

Damned Arabs are the McCoys.

If I remember correctly the Vincennes had just been harnessed by Iranian gun boats and aircraft. She was standing at battle stations. The Iranian jet liner had her transponder turned off. It was a perfect storm.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
I do believe you are accurate about that. Good post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join