It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukrainian Flight that Crashed in Iran WAS shot down by a missile!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions on this. That Canadian punk, Justin Trudeau, is a US lackey and will say anything to placate the US.

This has FF all over it

But anything is possible, Iran is kind of a stupid government.
edit on 10-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
A

a reply to: IrateCanadian

Thing is, the same people who are claiming to have evidence of a missile are the same people who claimed that there were wmd in Iraq.

Sorry, but once bitten twice shy.

I'm wondering why nobody who saw the plane going down saw any missiles going up. Those thing are LOUD yet nobody heard one and looked up?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
There is vid of the missile strike. Whoever shot the vid was probably trying to film the missile and ended up catching that moment.

edit on 10-1-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions on this. That Canadian punk, Justin Trudeau, is a US lackey and will say anything to placate the US.

This has FF all over it

He's a US lackey? He's going out of his way fight Iran for TRUMP? Thats some world class mental gymnastics right there. Trudeau of all people lol.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
I'm wondering why nobody who saw the plane going down saw any missiles going up. Those thing are LOUD yet nobody heard one and looked up?

Yeah there's a video of the missile hitting the plane.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

He's an American LACKEY and punk...that's a FACT!

And BTW Iran denies vehemently they downed this plane. It's likely a CIA media propaganda job.

edit on 10-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Gothmog

A radar operator sees a radar return at fairly low altitude, he's amped up, possibly saw the announcement that American aircraft were on their way, and makes a mistake and fires on it.

Not that low

Oh yes, they fear the A-10’s. Everyone in the Middle East is weary of the Warthogs.

When an enemy heard the warthog strafing run... just that sound.. they throw down their weapons. Its the business end of combat and when you hear that sound you know your guardian angels just arrived.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

This has FF all over it

He's a US lackey? He's going out of his way fight Iran for TRUMP? Thats some world class mental gymnastics right there. Trudeau of all people lol.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Yeah there's a video of the missile hitting the plane.

I dont know if the status has changed, but Iran refused to turn over the black box to Boeing.

I dont understand why this is so hard to believe. Iran shooting down a civ aircraft? I can see it happening easily. CIA sneak op not even needed.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
sigh the FAA has not listened to the lessons they learned from MH17....
flying over war-zone's is asking for troubble !
still they make an knee-bow for the money instead taking care of human lives…
whaaa lets keep it on collateral damage

note:
if it was an missle of russian origine than mr Putin will be blamed for it I suppose….

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yes he did !!!! making an call to dutch prime minister m.rutte asking how to handle the case (MH17)....lolllll

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

What are you talking about???

The "FAA" has exactly zero authority over Iranian airspace, and/or foreign national airlines operating in said airspace. North American airlines have been banned flying over Iran for quite a while now...for exactly this reason. Equally, the FAA had exactly zero authority over Malaysian Airlines operating over Ukraine.

If you wanted to insert "ICAO" in place of the "FAA" then you might have a bit of traction with your statement.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Of course they deny it, they'd be stupid not to. If it was an accident they don't get blamed. If it was shot down, even by accident, they face repercussions.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: 1337Kph

He's an American LACKEY and punk...that's a FACT!

And BTW Iran denies vehemently they downed this plane. It's likely a CIA media propaganda job.

Last i checked the CIA dont have spies in Iran,who would be able to fire the missiles fired. The wreckage they found a guidance head of the SA-15s used by Iran. You give our CIA WAYYYYY to much credit.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Last i checked the CIA dont have spies in Iran

Brilliant, well how would you know? Can you check your list of current Mossad operatives in the country while you're at it?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Can you?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Can you?

You're the one that said it, there could be any number of foreign operatives in Iran

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

He didn't say spies in Iran, he said spies that could fire the missile. It would be a huge risk to use an asset to do something like this, because it burns the asset and possibly the handler.

I love how people go straight to the most complex scenario possible. I mean that makes so much more sense than someone screwing up and misreading a radar scope.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

He didn't say spies in Iran, he said spies that could fire the missile. It would be a huge risk to use an asset to do something like this, because it burns the asset and possibly the handler.

At this minute in time, anything is possible, I believe Israel is so desperate for war with Iran that they would possibly take the risk, Mossad is a nasty organization, and I would guess that cyanide or modern equivalents are still given to foreign operatives?

I love how people go straight to the most complex scenario possible. I mean that makes so much more sense than someone screwing up and misreading a radar scope.

Isn't it strange how every time an event like this happens, Western media sells the narrative almost immediately, and how many times have people been fooled in the past?

No-one seems to learn anything

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

In this case, the narrative is the truth. Three year old 737s don't catch fire and break apart in flight because of an engine overheating. No aircraft do. Transponders don't suddenly cut out completely right before the plane goes crashing to the ground without something catastrophic happening. There's no conceivable way shrapnel enters the vertical fin the way it did short of an external explosion.

As for Israel, since 1980 there have been close to a dozen civilian aircraft and commercial airliners shot down either by accident or by insurgent forces against the local government where it happened. Of all the ones that were accidental, and there wasn't fighting already going on, not one of them went on to start fighting. It's a lousy way to try to start a war.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It's a lousy way to try to start a war.

I doubt there's any way that isn't lousy to start a war, but let's face it, some crazies do want war

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I'm not saying they don't, I'm saying they'd find a better way to do it, especially if they can get a missile operator in their pocket. A missile strike against a CSG transiting the Straits. Hitting an AWACS or RC-135 in international airspace. Hitting a commercial aircraft generally isn't going to do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join