It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are Democrats Always Negative or Angry or Fearful or Simply UnCaring?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Here are a few recent examples that will suffice to get the point across. If you want to add more, you're welcome to do so.

This morning, President Trump delivered a speech, stating that he wants Iran to prosper, and enter constructive peace talks with the U.S. and NATO.

CNN is Owned and Operated by Democrats. Here is that TV Network's NEGATIVE Response:

(CNN)President Donald Trump gave a speech on Wednesday that combined attenuated versions of his standard repertoire: boasts, threats and digs against former President Barack Obama. Even before he said "Good morning," he declared, that Iran will never have a nuclear weapon under his watch. Then he added, "the American people should be extremely grateful and happy."

Perhaps he meant grateful to him, even as he noted that no Americans were killed when Iran fired missiles into a US base in Iraq.

But it's too soon for Trump to declare victory in this episode, much less on his overall Iran strategy.

This is far from over, and there's a long way to go before the US killing of Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani, and its aftermath, turn into a true victory for the United States -- before it saves lives, as Trump has argued it did; helps stabilize the Middle East; and allows American troops to leave the region without creating a vacuum that Iran and Russia will happily fill.
https***://www.cnn.com/2020/01/08/opinions/trump-speech-iran-tactic-ghitis/index.html (Broke URL on purpose to limit click-throughs)

Even though President Trump wants PEACE with IRAN, an ANGRY Democrat, U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, is introducing a resolution tomorrow that will limit President Trump's ability to strike Iran militarily. Democrats are ANGRY, because the President killed an Iranian Terrorist-General last week, after he had killed hundreds, and maimed thousands of U.S. Troops and Civilians, using a variety of explosive devices.

Democrat-Owned NBC: www.nbcnews.com...

Out of FEAR, several Democrat Congressmen recently sent a formal letter to U.S. Attorney William Barr and Federal Prosecutor John Durham, asking for their resignations. Barr and Durham are investigating possible past/present corruption at the highest levels of the DOJ/FBI/StateDept/CIA.

What Are They Afraid Of?: ctmirror.org...

Democrats in charge of the nations largest cities are historically UNCARING. These cities have the highest per-capita crime rates, and poverty levels that are twice the national average. UnCaring Democrats have been in charge for decades, with little to no improvement of conditions. In the California Democrat strongholds of San Francisco and Los Angeles, poverty and homelessness have actually worsened over the past 10 years.

Democrat City Leaders' Apathy: amac.us...

Even if you look back at when Democrat Barack Obama was President, DEMOCRAT VOTERS were Negative, Angry, Fearful, and UnCaring...sometimes all of those emotions occurred simultaneously. The self-destructive result?

Every president sees his party lose hundreds of positions — it's the price a party holding the White House often pays — but no president has come close to Obama.

During Obama's eight years in office, the Democrats have lost more House, Senate, state legislative and governors seats than under any other president.

When Obama took office, there were 60 Democratic senators; now there are 46. The number of House seats held by Democrats has shrunk from 257 to 188.

There are now nine fewer Democratic governors than in 2009. Democrats currently hold fewer elected offices nationwide than at any time since the 1920s.
March 2016 NPR: www.npr.org...

If any of you in ATS-land have psychiatric training, or education, can you explain WHY most Democrats in the United States are always Negative, or Angry, or Fearful, or Uncaring, or any combination thereof? Thank-you in advance.

-CareWeMust

So you are complaining because pelosi wants trump to follow our laws of war declaration? A responsibility that falls on Congress?

You people are ridiculous and have zero ability to discern right from wrong.

Also, there are now more Democratic governors than when Trump took office. There are more democratic members of the House than when he took office. feel free to stay in your way back machine and ignore the present.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Maybe they feel it’s off putting to have someone follow them around at social gatherings?
Your post reads like fiction. Desperate and meek, to rabid?

media3.giphy.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I know. I showed "Lefty" a short list of President Trump's accomplishments. She told me half that list (5 out of 10) were failures.

BTW...The new Democrat Presidential Candidate Poll has results that are shocking (IMO).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

That's really what gets me.

When I give charity, I either get my hands dirty doing the things they need done, or I give directly to the cause whenever possible. I'm a lot happier buying a load of groceries, dropping them off on someone's front porch, knocking on the door and running away than I am sending in a 'donation.' That way I know someone just got the help I wanted to give them.

The establishment way is to set up a charity organization, staff it with paid workers, spend millions of $$$ buying TV advertisements, bribe a few politicians to mention them on the floor of the Congress, lobby to get tax revenue for their 'worthy cause,' and then send the actual people needing help 10 cents on the dollar (if they're lucky). So instead of getting $10,000,000, the needy get less than $1,000,000 and the people who help them are out the full $10,000,000.

That has never made sense to me.

That is also why I like Habitat for Humanity so much. It's hard to grab 90% of someone's contribution when that contribution is labor. They do accept monetary contributions, but their major push is on getting homes to the needy and deserving, not in making sure their big wigs have a steady income.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PartyCow
a reply to: carewemust

I respect these posters points of views, cwm. Do you or any poster care to respond? I am genuinely eager to read them. Thanks!

1947boomer says,

Well, since you asked....

First of all, I am not a Democrat; I consider myself an independent. Sometimes I vote for Republicans, sometimes I vote for Democrats, sometimes I vote for none of the above. I hold some views that would be considered liberal and some views that would be considered conservative.

Second, my first University degree was in Psychology; my areas of interest were cognitive and social development theory and psychotherapy. At one point I thought I was going to be a professional psychotherapist, but then I changed course entirely and went in to Physics and Engineering.

Your question contains the premise that some Democrats are ALWAYS angry, negative, fearful or uncaring. That premise is, for all practical purposes, false. Nobody is ALWAYS those things, but everybody exhibits those characteristics at some times in their lives, because they are normal human emotions. Republicans exhibit exactly those same emotions, but they usually show them for different issues and in different directions. Take the issue of immigration, for example. Trump supporters seem to exhibit a lot of fear of Mexican murderers and rapists. (Those were pretty much the first words out of Trump's mouth when he descended his golden escalator in 2015 and announced he was running for President. He was clearly trying to connect with that fear and harness it for his political ambitions. The fact that it worked is pretty good evidence for the widespread existence of the fear in his target audience.) They appear to perceive certain immigrants (particularly ones from sh##hole countries) as a threat to their way of life. The natural reaction of fear is anger at the object that causes the fear, which basically represents a desire to get rid of the source of the fear, one way or another. Once an individual is in a state of fear and anger with regard to some object, it is pretty much axiomatic that that individual will not be seen as "caring" with regard to the welfare of that object (even if that object is another human). Quite the contrary; the motivation will be to exclude, destroy, or otherwise eliminate the perceived threat.

Many Democrats, on the other hand, view diversity within their community as a positive element and enjoy being around people with different languages, foods, dress, and religions. When an individual campaigns on a platform of aggressively reducing or eliminating that diversity, and then gets into power and begins implementing that policy, the individuals who value that diversity perceive a threat to their desired way of life. So naturally, they get angry at the perceived source of that threat and become "uncaring" with regard to that source.

The fact that you see the issue as one sided seems to me to be a pretty clear case of cognitive bias. In particular, it looks to me like you seem to be displaying both confirmation bias and affinity bias. Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms your preconceptions and to discredit information that does not support your views. Affinity bias is the tendency to be biased toward people like yourself. These biases are everywhere you look on this site.

You believe that some Democrats are ALWAYS angry probably because you never look for any evidence that would contradict that belief.

Game over man a reply to: carewemust

Bravo for your courage posting this thread in a Democratic/Liberal forum. Political Mud-Pit on Abovetopsecret.com has always had a long standing consistency of being evenly balance between both political parties ideas and opinions. Good work.

So the title of the thread, "WHY are Democrats Always Negative or Angry or Fearful or Simply UnCaring?"

According to Google Americans are the following democrats 31%, republicans 24%, and the rest are independents. The US population is 327 million, granted people can have political opinions before voting age so you just described over 100 million people as negative, angry, fearful, and/or uncaring. So who cares about anyone on Abovetopsecret.com suffering from depression because you just described many forum visitors and forum members as negative, angry, fearful and uncaring, and they are ALWAYS like that, and you've never met them. Do you know any of the people you just described besides people you see on TV or the internet?

Do you think forum visitors and forum members are talking heads on CNN, MSNBC, etc?

Speaking of mainstream left wing media, your thread title implying you will talk about Democrats, not anyone specific, just Democrats as a whole, when you open up the thread, it's simply about "CNN said this about Trump."

This thread is another "CNN vs Trump" thread in the Political Mud-Pit. Why did you not name your thread "CNN said this about Trump" ? Anyone with a TV or WIFI knows CNN talks about Trump all the time. Who cares.

Back to describing over 100 million people who all have what kind of jobs? Jobs where people are negative people, angry people, fearful people, and uncaring people? So 1/3rd of all working people are all those things you said? Where is your proof? I'd like to see some proof 1/3 of all professional people are what you said. But the catch is, you didn't even talk about over 100 million Americans, you ONLY talked about "CNN and Trump." Who cares about "CNN and Trump?"

If over 100 million Americans are negative, angry, fearful, and uncaring, then what are the other 78 million (I'm assuming Republicans are the opposite, whom you didn't even describe their qualities) doing to be positive, happy, brave, and caring to the country or specifically their states and counties they reside in?

Let's just pick caring, and let's just focus on red states because I want to read specifics provided by you and other forum members. What are Republicans doing in their red states to care for the people in regards to homelessness, poverty, mental health, and physical health in their red states? Blame shifting is not an answer, linking to a right wing news site is not an answer, but linking to an actual website is an answer. What are the Republican politicians doing to help people in their states to care for them in 2020, 2021, 2022 etc? What are they actually doing? Is it working? How are things currently? If you don't know thats fine too. After all this website is just for fun.
edit on 9-1-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

No need to overthink this crap, it’s not as complicated as you want it to be.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

So you are complaining because pelosi wants trump to follow our laws of war declaration? A responsibility that falls on Congress?

Congress has no powers during war. Congress has two powers:
  • Declare war (which gives the President the authority to formulate and execute strikes without provocation), and

• Monitor any questionable activities by the President as oversight.
That's all they get to do. The President has full authority to retaliate against threats to national security, to take steps to protect our troops, citizens, and borders, and to conduct negotiations with allies as to the need for war. The President handles the military, not Congress.

Trump did not declare war, nor did he pre-emptively attack another nation when he took out Soleimani. He responded to a credible threat and actions taken during an attack on our embassy. He protected the lives of our civilians and troops serving in that embassy. That is his job.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You got it right as usual.

As someone who worked for 2 wealthy non profit organizations for a combined 15 yrs I have witnessed for myself what a crock these organizations are.

It made me extremely angry that I worked for one of the wealthiest animal charities and I had to repeatedly fight, beg and plead (and pay with my own $$) to "save" healthy animals from their so called "shelter".

That's just one example.

Other charity was a rich charity for the blind. Lotta high paid execs there.

Big charities are BS 100% without a doubt.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Here are a few recent examples that will suffice to get the point across. If you want to add more, you're welcome to do so.

This morning, President Trump delivered a speech, stating that he wants Iran to prosper, and enter constructive peace talks with the U.S. and NATO.

CNN is Owned and Operated by Democrats. Here is that TV Network's NEGATIVE Response:

(CNN)President Donald Trump gave a speech on Wednesday that combined attenuated versions of his standard repertoire: boasts, threats and digs against former President Barack Obama. Even before he said "Good morning," he declared, that Iran will never have a nuclear weapon under his watch. Then he added, "the American people should be extremely grateful and happy."

Perhaps he meant grateful to him, even as he noted that no Americans were killed when Iran fired missiles into a US base in Iraq.

But it's too soon for Trump to declare victory in this episode, much less on his overall Iran strategy.

This is far from over, and there's a long way to go before the US killing of Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani, and its aftermath, turn into a true victory for the United States -- before it saves lives, as Trump has argued it did; helps stabilize the Middle East; and allows American troops to leave the region without creating a vacuum that Iran and Russia will happily fill.
https***://www.cnn.com/2020/01/08/opinions/trump-speech-iran-tactic-ghitis/index.html (Broke URL on purpose to limit click-throughs)

Even though President Trump wants PEACE with IRAN, an ANGRY Democrat, U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, is introducing a resolution tomorrow that will limit President Trump's ability to strike Iran militarily. Democrats are ANGRY, because the President killed an Iranian Terrorist-General last week, after he had killed hundreds, and maimed thousands of U.S. Troops and Civilians, using a variety of explosive devices.

Democrat-Owned NBC: www.nbcnews.com...

Out of FEAR, several Democrat Congressmen recently sent a formal letter to U.S. Attorney William Barr and Federal Prosecutor John Durham, asking for their resignations. Barr and Durham are investigating possible past/present corruption at the highest levels of the DOJ/FBI/StateDept/CIA.

What Are They Afraid Of?: ctmirror.org...

Democrats in charge of the nations largest cities are historically UNCARING. These cities have the highest per-capita crime rates, and poverty levels that are twice the national average. UnCaring Democrats have been in charge for decades, with little to no improvement of conditions. In the California Democrat strongholds of San Francisco and Los Angeles, poverty and homelessness have actually worsened over the past 10 years.

Democrat City Leaders' Apathy: amac.us...

Even if you look back at when Democrat Barack Obama was President, DEMOCRAT VOTERS were Negative, Angry, Fearful, and UnCaring...sometimes all of those emotions occurred simultaneously. The self-destructive result?

Every president sees his party lose hundreds of positions — it's the price a party holding the White House often pays — but no president has come close to Obama.

During Obama's eight years in office, the Democrats have lost more House, Senate, state legislative and governors seats than under any other president.

When Obama took office, there were 60 Democratic senators; now there are 46. The number of House seats held by Democrats has shrunk from 257 to 188.

There are now nine fewer Democratic governors than in 2009. Democrats currently hold fewer elected offices nationwide than at any time since the 1920s.
March 2016 NPR: www.npr.org...

If any of you in ATS-land have psychiatric training, or education, can you explain WHY most Democrats in the United States are always Negative, or Angry, or Fearful, or Uncaring, or any combination thereof? Thank-you in advance.

-CareWeMust

Also, there are now more Democratic governors than when Trump took office. There are more democratic members of the House than when he took office. feel free to stay in your way back machine and ignore the present.

..........and more Democrats walking away because they’re sick of your insanity and idiocy.

She can want all she wants, it’s just more democratic nonsense that doesn’t mean squat anyways. No one, including Trump or Pelosi and gang, is declaring war anytime soon in your near distant future. Contrary to belief and for many reasons, we haven’t declared war since 1942. Knock yourself out Nancy.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Yes the question is right from wrong, or better yet hypocritical as the left creates crap out of thin air all to attack the President every damn day. It is a never ending "what's next" from the left trying to tarnish trump anyway they can. Impeachment didn't work and is now basically dead....so what is next on their agenda?

Here is the Left's message for their "what's next" on all this...
So let's "say" now we can't trust Trump to make the right decision when dealing with the possibility of confrontation...we need to have the public believe that CONGRESS needs to put a leash on him, oh BTW vote Democrat....

And here we are not at war...lol This will be another dead horse for the left to keep kicking I guess.

Lets talk Hypocritical

Here is Maxine Waters Tweet that pretty much runs across all the left narratives.

Now lets look at Obama, there was somewhere around 526 to 571 drone strikes that Obama authorized, not Congress, but 100% Obama. Out of those strikes around 3,797 people, including 324 civilians were killed by them with some actually being American...all on HIS call alone.

No one said crap about this, Congress didn't even push the Americans killed part that went against our Constitution. I been on a number of missions all designed to target top officials seen as terrorist leaders and Soleimani was really at the top of that crap pile. Even Susan Rice said that Obama would have killed him, but he was never given that window of opportunity.

So once again what "laws of war declaration" did Trump not follow for Pelosi to scream that he needs a leash?

As to your narrative about a Blue wave taking over, I guess we will see wont we. The difference is if that happens I will accept it as a mature adult, something the left been lacking for a good while now.
edit on 10-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

My suspicion is the ones constantly crying for big programs think they will benefit where they get nothing from direct charity because most of us wouldn't choose them as needier than those they hide behind; hence the constant, "I'd gladly pay a few dollars more if ..." refrain when they chide.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

That is also why I like Habitat for Humanity so much. It's hard to grab 90% of someone's contribution when that contribution is labor. They do accept monetary contributions, but their major push is on getting homes to the needy and deserving, not in making sure their big wigs have a steady income.

TheRedneck

When I was in the military I would set aside one day a week for my team to support HH when possable. Sometimes we would have 20 people show up on site and build past what HH could supply at that time in materials...lol I think over the 3 years we did this we built about 12 houses.

I'm like you in I like the little things....Help one person at a time. I typical do not give money to homeless on the street corner, but seeing someone huddle up not begging I have no problem just going up to them and giving a 20 for their next couple of meals. They tend to just look at me with surprise, but extremely thankful.

Just this last summer I had two incidences where one guy was standing next to the car lane order sign at McDs and asking people to buy him some food. This is a very heavy Liberal area and I was about 7 cars back. Each car ignored him and when I got up there I found out he could not talk and could only point, so I said what do you want to eat, and I saw another guy sitting a short distance away and asked if that was his friend, he nodded his head, and I bought two meals of their choice, the small things you know.... Recently I had two men approach me as I left work and they had an old truck loaded with tools of the trade and told me they didn't get paid on their last job yet and they had no money to get to their next job and no gas in their truck. Looking them over I could see they were hard workers and so I told them to meet me at the Gas Station and I filled up their truck and gave them the two 20s I had in my wallet. They were shocked by my actions and truly excited that they would now make their next gig.

My point here is both actions were very small jesters but made huge differences at least for the short while for these people that many who I know are liberal just ignore them completely. When I look at my liberal workers, friends and acquaintances they talk a good talk, but much of the time it is someone else who needs to pay or do the work. They open up their city to the homeless but bar them from their public bathrooms and call the police if one sleeps on there lawn.

I do know a good number of liberals that I call the meek liberals. They personally help others all the time and don't complain, don't think bad about the president daily, don't blame the rich for everything etc... just get on with their lives.

But there is now this different breed of Liberals that live high on the hog and bitch about everything while doing not a damn thing to help while patting each other on the back saying how good they all are eating their 100 dollar lunch and drinking their specialty drinks with some poor guy huddled up 50 feet away they do not see.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Congress has no powers during war. Congress has two powers:
  • Declare war (which gives the President the authority to formulate and execute strikes without provocation), and

Our liberal House is making a big deal about what is really small in reality as they want people to think their role in all this is more important in this area then the Commander and Chief. What people do not understand is their roll is only in authorizing the funding of a war. When they "Declare War" they are saying we will fund it as in no funds no war. Now Congress hasn't declared war since 1942, so it is kind of moot, and they gave the President crazy levels of powers with the very bi-partisan Patriot Act that Obama enjoyed immensely with his 550+ drone strikes and little things like shutting down FOIA and using FISA courts etc, GOOD JOB CONGRESS!

Now they want to limit the President's powers...lol right...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I will not answer the OP in regards to all liberals, but rather two very devout liberals I have known for many many years.

In short, they are afraid - of everything. At the top of that list is the fear of not being accepted. These two very different people, except for their political views, are both desperately seeking affirmation from anything or any one. I have watched them at social gatherings. They test the waters first making some watered-down liberal statements. Immediately their eyes start darting around looking form some form of positive reinforcement. If they fail to find it, they simply stop the liberal rhetoric. If they do find it, they glue themselves to that person and together they start looking for more of their own. As their numbers increase so does the acidity of their comments along with the volume. Given great enough numbers they turn rabid, verbally assaulting people until they agree with them or leave. When asked, they say they act that way because that is how conservatives treat them. I pointed out that before they found their little band of like-minded minions no one was verbally attacking them and the response is always the same: "Republicans are cowards. They don't have the balls to do what we do." "So, you were lying when you said republicans were doing it to you first?" "# you - fascist!"

That sums it up for me. Liberals are lying cowardly children desperately seeking any form of affirmation. Giving it to them is only enabling their delusions.

Quoted for truth. We all know people like this. They're disgusting.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, Congress does have the power to declare war... but what is war? A declaration of war is nothing more than agreeing that the opponent can be attacked at any time with no reason (other than we are at war). That's all a war declaration does: it unties the hands of the President.

The War Powers Act applies to war, not to times of peace. We are not at war; Congress has not declared war. But even in times of peace, the military can still retaliate, protect, and secure the borders. The point I was making is that all of these are Constitutional duties of the President. What Congress does or does not want him to do in that respect is about as germane to the discussion as whether Soleimani had pickles for breakfast before he got turned into a semi-human barbecue.

Pelosi has gone off her rocker IMO, and I am not just trying to insult her (although it is tempting to do so). She has condoned and assisted with a totally illegally-operated investigation, openly lied about the need for impeachment by her own words and actions, tried to grab control of the Senate by withholding impeachment documents, and now is trying to overthrow a sitting President, placing the very security of the USA in jeopardy, by wanting to remove his Constitutional authority and duty to protect the country. These are the actions of either a traitor, or of someone with dementia. Either way she needs to be immediately removed and the fact that she isn't being removed reflects poorly on every Democrat.

I'm OK to chalking her actions up to dementia for now, but her actions could easily cross the threshold into pure sedition in the coming year. Anyone who listens to her at this point is a complete fool.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We have an entire subdivision here of HfH homes. Apparently someone decided to donate a huge chunk of undeveloped land, a paving contractor donated the road, the local town supplied it with utilities, and we built houses... lots of houses! I drive by there sometimes, and they are all nice, well-kept, and show pride in their ownership.

I never went to many of the ceremonies when the house was ready, but the ones I did go to, the new homeowners, usually people that were in serious danger of living on the street, were all in tears. Their whole life was changed! Now, a couple of decades later, their life is still changed. THAT's how you run a charity and do good!

Jimmy Carter deserves a statue... lousy President, but damn, what a human being!

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Jimmy Carter deserves a statue... lousy President, but damn, what a human being!

TheRedneck

100% agree...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Carter is proof that we all have our talents and our place in life. Our mission is to find it. You'll never even know some of the very best on this earth

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I live in a Conservative part of the USA. I only know a handful of full on liberals. A few people at work and church, and a few family members. So it's a small sample set. But let me tell you 100% of them are miserable and mean and ready to shout you down on any political topic 24/7. Walking talking complainers. They generalize about "Republicans" even though 90% of the people around them are Republicans and don't do any of the things they are generalizing about.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Do you mean the posters’ replies or the OP is crap?
Also, try not to be the thought police. The landscape of tribal politics is a complicated thing. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here is one reason Democrats are always fired up.

www.yahoo.com...

I guess AOC wants more chaotic people like her in congress.

Now the other Democrats are bound to support people like her so they got to take it out on somebody. Of course it is Trump's fault that AOC got elected and is disturbing their party members. But she wants chaos to get even worse, so the Dems have to shout at Trump even more to take out their frustrations on someone.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join