It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are Democrats Always Negative or Angry or Fearful or Simply UnCaring?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, it's your moral sense that is deranged just like most conservatives hypocrites.

Trump and the GOP aren't and haven't tried to destroy Obamacare?

Cut food stamps

DOCUMENTED

What world are you in?

The world of delusion, self-deception and wishful thinking

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust
Lindsay changes his mind like some change their socks. Wait a minute. He's as indecisive as trump. Lol

NO...Lindsey Graham (so far) neglects to follow-through on most of his promises, or initiatives to "get to the bottom of it".

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It seems to me that this is a very negative thread just like every thread telling democrats how much they suck which happens daily but manages to escape the mods.

I did NOT use personal feelings in the Opening Post. Just a sample of real-world examples to support the question, "WHY are Democrats always so........".

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Show me it works and we might have a discussion about it.

Otherwise, you are just throwing away money you take from others to try to hide a problem. The problem being that a large segment of the population looks to government to make its existence barely tolerable and listens when they are promised more that somehow never materializes.

Then you harp on about how much we don't care because we see nothing changing or improving, Just a growing underclass of people who couldn't care for themselves if their lives depended on it waiting for their next free check in the mail.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

You're essentially saying Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez voters chose her because she was the most "charismatic" candidate at the time? Makes sense. That's why America chose Obama too.

Conversely, the LACK of charisma, combined with horrible policy ideas, is why the current crop of Democrats running for President, are so unappealing to Democrats.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Can you give me any proof that welfare helps people get out of their poverty to any great degree? Can you show me how the program is tailored in such a way as to enable people to free themselves from it and become self-sufficient? Why do we have to many who are second and third generation welfare now?

I’m not just talking about welfare. Bill Clinton actually cut welfare along with the GOP in the 90’s.

Trump and the GOP are going to cut Medicaid, Medicare and already cut food stamps also and they're trying to destroy Obamacare.

But over the years its statistically verified that programs like welfare and other great society programs initiated by LBJ in the ’60s has dramatically brought the poverty rate down.

One of the consequences of the Great Society was to dramatically alter the profile of the poor. Increases in Social Security payments sharply reduced the incidence of poverty among the elderly. The Supplemental Social Security program introduced in 1973 greatly reduced poverty among the disabled

en.wikipedia.org...

Look it up, google it and you’ll see.

Anyway, as I said, to call the Dems uncaring from a GOP perspective is ridiculous.

Trump said he wouldn’t cut Medicaid, Social Security, and Medicare. His 2020 budget cuts all 3.

www.vox.com...

President Donald Trump’s 2020 budget breaks one of his biggest campaign promises to voters: that he would leave Medicaid, Social Security, and Medicare untouched.
“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid,” Trump told the Daily Signal, a conservative publication affiliated with the Heritage Foundation, in 2015.

Over the next 10 years, Trump’s 2020 budget proposal aims to spend $1.5 trillion less on Medicaid — instead allocating $1.2 trillion in a block-grant program to states — $25 billion less on Social Security, and $845 billion less on Medicare (some of that is reclassified to a different department). Their intentions are to cut benefits under Medicaid and Social Security. The impact on Medicare is more complicated, which I’ll get into a bit later.

Over time, the Trump administration tried to whittle down the president’s promise to just Social Security and Medicare. Office of Management and Budget Deputy Director Russ Vought said Monday, March 11, that Trump is “keeping his commitment to Americans by not making changes to Medicare and Social Security.” But even that is not true.

Like “every other Republican,” Trump has repeatedly proposed and supported cutting these programs. The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

edit on 9-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Sadly, Democrats didn't even capitalize on the moderate amount of additional power they captured in the 2018 midterm elections. They squandered the entire year of 2019, investigating a squeaky-clean U.S. President.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

No proof goes poof as usual.

All coins have 2 sides 😃

Democrat maniacs are famous for only showing one side and never the other 😃

Just take your pick of the Democrat maniac candidates for 2020. All nuts 😃

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
As an internet scientist and expert because I just posted that I was, other scientists have discovered the Ree Gene in leftists.

This is a recessive gene which means that it lives in a subdivision in Cleveland.

When two people (preferably male and female) each have this gene and have a baby, it is either born as a Ginger or a leftist.

Scientists have labeled these people as "Meat Twinkies".

They do appear in public at times but can be distinguished by poor hygiene and listening to ironic music.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Welfare promotes generational poverty. Its a half assed solution.

Continuing that way will only grow the lower class at the expense of the middle class.

Why do you hate the lower and middle class so much?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey look - fake news. Pedo Joe is at least 10 points ahead of Soleimani I reckon.....

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
vault.fbi.gov... well this dropped to day so perhaps thats why the dems are a bit more then grumpy its pretty redacted but it contains some things from muller talking about fusion GPS which i had thought he testified that he was not aware of it , which i would assume would ruffle their tail feathers a bit

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Welfare promotes generational poverty. Its a half assed solution.

Continuing that way will only grow the lower class at the expense of the middle class.

Why do you hate the lower and middle class so much?

This is a trap. What kind of welfare is growing the lower class?
Social Security? Medicare? Food stamps and such?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Heres a starting point

www.forbes.com...

I mean...job training that results in lower employment than untrained people? Would i be mean for suggesting people are better off without job training when this is the reality?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bravo for your courage posting this thread in a Democratic/Liberal forum. Political Mud-Pit on Abovetopsecret.com has always had a long standing consistency of being evenly balance between both political parties ideas and opinions. Good work.

So the title of the thread, "WHY are Democrats Always Negative or Angry or Fearful or Simply UnCaring?"

According to Google Americans are the following democrats 31%, republicans 24%, and the rest are independents. The US population is 327 million, granted people can have political opinions before voting age so you just described over 100 million people as negative, angry, fearful, and/or uncaring. So who cares about anyone on Abovetopsecret.com suffering from depression because you just described many forum visitors and forum members as negative, angry, fearful and uncaring, and they are ALWAYS like that, and you've never met them. Do you know any of the people you just described besides people you see on TV or the internet?

Do you think forum visitors and forum members are talking heads on CNN, MSNBC, etc?

Speaking of mainstream left wing media, your thread title implying you will talk about Democrats, not anyone specific, just Democrats as a whole, when you open up the thread, it's simply about "CNN said this about Trump."

This thread is another "CNN vs Trump" thread in the Political Mud-Pit. Why did you not name your thread "CNN said this about Trump" ? Anyone with a TV or WIFI knows CNN talks about Trump all the time. Who cares.

Back to describing over 100 million people who all have what kind of jobs? Jobs where people are negative people, angry people, fearful people, and uncaring people? So 1/3rd of all working people are all those things you said? Where is your proof? I'd like to see some proof 1/3 of all professional people are what you said. But the catch is, you didn't even talk about over 100 million Americans, you ONLY talked about "CNN and Trump." Who cares about "CNN and Trump?"

If over 100 million Americans are negative, angry, fearful, and uncaring, then what are the other 78 million (I'm assuming Republicans are the opposite, whom you didn't even describe their qualities) doing to be positive, happy, brave, and caring to the country or specifically their states and counties they reside in?

Let's just pick caring, and let's just focus on red states because I want to read specifics provided by you and other forum members. What are Republicans doing in their red states to care for the people in regards to homelessness, poverty, mental health, and physical health in their red states? Blame shifting is not an answer, linking to a right wing news site is not an answer, but linking to an actual website is an answer. What are the Republican politicians doing to help people in their states to care for them in 2020, 2021, 2022 etc? What are they actually doing? Is it working? How are things currently? If you don't know thats fine too. After all this website is just for fun.
edit on 9-1-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

But then under the Obama admin, they changed the poverty measure to a percentage instead of a hard rate. So no matter how wealthy we all get, there will always be a percentage of us in poverty.

We could all be making 6-digit salaries by that sort of measure and the bottom percent will be in poverty by that definition. There will always be poverty in that worldview because some will always be on the bottom. It's a sterling example of the type of negativity this thread is about.

And no thinking person can not understand that Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security are all in serious trouble. They were set up on two assumptions: 1. Very few would live to collect. 2. Succeeding generations would always be large enough to sustain the previous.

Thanks to advances in medical care and the final success of liberal propagandizing that having children is a bad thing environmentally and from a feminist perspective, people live well past the age of collecting and each generation is now smaller and has to shoulder a much higher tax burden just to attempt to break even without even thinking about trying to save for themselves.

It's a losing proposition, and that's before you add in Medicaid which goes back to the problem of generational welfare and people being paid for and adding more people who must always be paid for.

Sooner or later, we all will have to make do with less, or eventually catastrophe will strike and no one will have anything.

Kill the goose with golden eggs and all that, but everyone wants what they think is theirs. What would I know? I'm only an Xer, part of the invisible generation that will likely be hosed by this the hardest when it happens.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You want to know why communists whose icons are professional liars are anti American? They are literally called leftists.

The people you see on tv are put there and supported by interested parties, many by transnational corporations and other anti American interests.

Apple would love nothing more than world government and global communism - at the level these companies are we only talk about money, they talk about market share - look at communist countries where home brew companies not only dominate the market but are funded by that government, apple would love to be huwaweii if they could get away with it, instead they write alot if really large checks and tailor there support to those that steer us in that direction, it's not aoc or CNN it's Nestle, conde Nast, apple and others whose meesage is being rebroadcast.
edit on 9-1-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
You want to know why communists whose icons are professional liars are anti American? They are literally called leftists.

You think of that all by yourself?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I guess you have nothing to add then, kisses.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
a reply to: Liquesence

I guess you have nothing to add then, kisses.

Do you feel this adds anything to the discussion?

It doesn't. Then, kisses.
edit on 9-1-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join