It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are Democrats Always Negative or Angry or Fearful or Simply UnCaring?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
By far the most unhappy people I know are lefties. Michael Savage was correct when he said liberalism is a mental disorder.

Lefties are always looking for something to spew fake outrage about. Think about that mindset, waking up every morning to look for negatives across society. Imagine, day and night, focusing on every negative you comes across in life. While largely ignoring any self reflection or accountability for your own life and achievements.

That's a modern lefty. And most of their mental problems are self inflicted.

I also predicted this a few years ago and am seeing it increasingly. That being countless women I know who got sucked into the far left feminism wave of hating men and hating the family model. Well guess what. Many are now in their 30's-40's, alone and depressed. They missed their chance to start a family and now are confronting the rude awakening where they've been sold a lie and will live out their lives all alone, angry and jealous of their friends who did settle down and start families.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So the theory I'm working on approaches this subject by looking at the overriding characteristic that seems germane to the varied topics you mentioned. That commonality is "virtue-signaling."

My working theory is that virtue-signaling is an attractive trait to those who otherwise score high on the sociopathy scale.

It's a "beard"--a disguise--to give the appearance of being a caring person. Not only a disguise aimed at the world at large, but seemingly one that many also tell themselves so as not to come face-to-face with who, what, they really are.

A self-lie so powerful that even when directly faced with their hypocrisy (as has happened over & over) the disguise holds and the sociopathically-inclined manage to retain a false sense of superiority.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think another important question worth asking is why is carewemust so consistently and vehemently against anyone even slightly opposed to Trump that he feels they should be punished in some ridiculous way and that he has to make a thread about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Except when Obama got parodied it was always hatred and racism.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

CS, I was referring to ACTIONS that HURT Americans. Democrat leaders hurt Americans with their Anger, and lack of Caring. It's been that way for a long time.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's the problem.

You cannot help those who do not want to help themselves.

Very often, "help" means give me everything, not I have to change my life patterns and make real effort to go about things differently in order to succeed and get out on my own. Until they are ready to do that, nothing you do for them "helps". You're just giving them that next fish.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I see and hear a lot of negativity coming from both sides.

Bias makes people think it's always more on the other side.

Rise above that care rise above.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: carewemust

it's an act.

When Democrat leaders "act", people suffer. They need to cut it out.

not saying they don't.
but it's politics. divide and conquer, remember? somebody's gotta be an asshole. this time it's the dems. with a pinch of insanity added to the mix, since anything less wouldn't cut it.

But you would never see Ronald Reagan or Donald Trump advocate for eliminating ICE. Democrats DONT CARE if Americans are killed/injured as a result. (Murdered, Drunk Driving Illegal, MS13, etc.)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It's a sad thing... My parents did the same with my high school friend. His Aunt and Uncle were raising him but he couldn't stand it there, they were very harsh on him, even for my mom's standards so when he turned 18, he moved in with me at my parents. My mom stayed on his ass like she stayed on mine. Not a bad kid at all, though, straight A student who would sleep or not pay attention in classes like Algebra II and still made A's. But his mom and dad were crack heads. He'd been raised in the streets of Compton and then Kansas City until his Aunt and Uncle took him in. So he was born an addict and didn't know it yet. He eventually met up with his old neighbor, moved to Missouri with her and then took off to Bellingham, WA a couple years later. He could have been something if he'd gone to college (and I know my parents would have helped) but the liquor and minor drugs (weed and such) were too enticing. He started working as a dishwasher at a restaurant up there around 2001 and still hasn't progressed past being a waiter at what would be equivalent to an Applebees or Chili's.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just this morning one of my lefty friends on Facebook got all up in arms and upset because a white male, J Marion Sims, developed the vaginal speculum in the mid 1800's.

Apparently that development should only be reserved for women of color.

The more you know!

Lol.

Probably ruined her morning.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He didn't say they need to be punished. He asked why y'all are so unhappy. America has never been better but the left seem to think the sky is still falling and blame it on the guy responsible for helping not just those who voted for him, but everyone else as well. He gives us all a tax cut and the left either call it crumbs or overlook the little guys and bash him for only helping the rich. Just one little example.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

it's an act.

When Democrat leaders "act", people suffer. They need to cut it out.

not saying they don't.
but it's politics. divide and conquer, remember? somebody's gotta be an asshole. this time it's the dems. with a pinch of insanity added to the mix, since anything less wouldn't cut it.

But you would never see Ronald Reagan or Donald Trump advocate for eliminating ICE. Democrats DONT CARE if Americans are killed/injured as a result. (Murdered, Drunk Driving Illegal, MS13, etc.)

Don't forget the Kate Steinle bill they refused.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

CS, I was referring to ACTIONS that HURT Americans. Democrat leaders hurt Americans with their Anger, and lack of Caring. It's been that way for a long time.

The Saudis have hurt Americans. Yet the left and right still kiss their hands.

The illegal wars that both parties have supported in sovereign nations that likely had little to nothing to do with the justification behind us occupying has hurt Americans.

Our foreign policy typically comes back to bite us in the ass years down the road, and hurt Americans.

Everything you see on MSM is a circus and primarily just lip service, because when it comes to votes... They've give Trump everything he asked for in terms of defense spending. Iran is just campaigning fodder.

I don't think for a second any politician gives a flying f*** about Americans past their votes.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Did you see the stock market? Remember how you said Trump would crash it because of Iran? That was earlier this week when you said that.

Oh, gas prices haven't gone up either. Another example of how you guys and your hatred of Trump and his supporters are always leading to failed predictions...
edit on 9-1-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thank-you TheRedneck for the very thoughtful analysis. I think you're saying FEAR is overriding their common sense and rationality.

I used the word Democrat as a "catch-all" that includes Liberals and Progressives, because middle of the road Democrats do not call-out their radical left. Instead, they let them have their way, which amounts to endorsing them.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

A lot of middle-of-the-road democrats have left the party over all of their nonsense. If the media would do its job and report these things, the far left might actually attempt to pump the brakes and settle down on all of their fear and hatred. Can we start referring to them as Trumpaphobics?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
Because they've always thought their better stock than anyone else but reality is slowly kicking in.
What to do when you finially realize your no better than anyone else - you become angry, fearful, uncaring and then negitive about where that road will take you.

That's interesting. Democrats think (thought?) they were better than everyone else, so they didn't accept alternative views. Now, they're seeing that many alternatives work better, so rather than admit it, they're Angry and Irrational? That makes sense.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
They have a mental illness.

The mentally ill politicians were elected to office by U.S. citizens. I think they were fooled. Not mentally ill, like the politicians themselves.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think it's because nobody buys into their views anymore so they've given up, more or less. They've been busted and it's because of Trump that they've been busted which drives their hatred.

I'm sure there's a more detailed and better way of saying it, but that's the short version.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join