It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are Democrats Always Negative or Angry or Fearful or Simply UnCaring?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Lindsay changes his mind like some change their socks. Wait a minute. He's as indecisive as trump. Lol

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It seems to me that this is a very negative thread just like every thread telling democrats how much they suck which happens daily but manages to escape the mods.

I have the president telling me every day how bad I am and then get to see it on these pages where I am a contributing member too.
If we paid dues I'd be demanding a refund.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We're not.
You can close the thread now.

Oh but the Democrats/liberals/progressives are from what I have observed. Read the posts, then refute.

edit on 1/9/20 by The2Billies because: tried to be nicer

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I was looking at AOC's district a while back because I wanted to understand how someone like her could get elected. It didn't take long to understand what happened.

Over 40% of her district does not speak English at home. If they are not speaking it at home then they are not speaking it a lot of other places. When they finally do speak English, it's going to be very weak, limiting their opportunities.

Add to that a severe lack of education, limited job opportunities and look what happens. When it's time to vote they choose the candidate that tells them nothing is their own fault, it's the fault of everyone else.

Her district is a sad perpetual ecosystem of these people. Same with the rest of the squad, Maxine's district, Al Green's district...many more. Only way to fix it is to stop cramming the poor and uneducated together. It's a failed experiment. Re-draw the districts to include a wide range of social classes. Those higher social classes will lift many of them up.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It seems to me that this is a very negative thread just like every thread telling democrats how much they suck which happens daily but manages to escape the mods.

I have the president telling me every day how bad I am and then get to see it on these pages where I am a contributing member too.

This is the mud-pit. If you don't like the mud-pit, then don't read the posts in the mud-pit. There are lots of threads I don't get on because I think the topic is something that will make me over the top angry, or is just plain stupid. You have a choice to read the mud-pit or not to. Other forums have the kind of rules you want in discourse. Be happy, read what makes think and things you want to engage in, avoid those that you find personally so offensive you'd want your dues back. That is what freedom of thought and freedom is all about, do what makes you happy, avoid what makes you miserable.
Smile and enjoy life!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Democrats can't even predict the sunrise without being wrong anymore. They've failed so much since 2016 that they've lost all ability to try. They lie, cheat, and steal without even trying to cover it up now. They're being dragged along rock bottom with no chance of rising so they lost their will to care. It's no different than what they did in the late 1800's or mid 1960's. They openly push hatred because they don't care what we think and they know the media will cover it up or take their side so nothing matters now.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

As an internet expert on democrats and leftists, I can tell you why they are always angry, upset.

They have diarrhea.

They eat soy, no leafy greens, drink too much coffee, and vape.

This leads to irritable bowel syndrome.

Since they are always pooping, they really are not even comfortable at home and miss stuff on tv because they forgot to dvr it when they run to the lav.

Take some Pepto, lay off the caffeine, and shave off the chin beard.

Pretty soon they'll be productive members of society and may even start actually reading the Constitution even though it's written in cursive.

But maybe a smart Libertarian who is kind and wise in ways far beyond the typical leftist understanding, can help.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Democrats can't even predict the sunrise without being wrong anymore.

But we're the negative ones...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
I don't have to read about other democrats I am one.
The negativity, name calling is not coming from the dems. See I didn't even directly accuse the other side.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Maverick1
Fear.
Fear is what always drives leftists.
Pandering, accommodating, submitting. Fear flavored with a little self loathing and guilt.
It is all fear based.

You're saying Misery loves company? If a person is AFRAID, he/she wants everyone else to live in FEAR also. That makes sense. Democrats wanting Durham and Barr to resign is a prime example, IMO.

Misery, failure, hatred... You'll notice democrats/liberals/progressives never act alone. They don't boycott on their own, they don't protest on their own. They get on social media and call all the dogs so that when/if they go down, they don't go down alone. This is also why they hide behind ill kids like Greta Thornburger.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

For the same reasons ATS is now full of bit**ing, moaning and whining American republicans and their threads which are always negative, angry and/or uncaring about anyone who isn't a republican.

edit on 9-1-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

That was a generous thing to do. I've had a similar situation as well. I have 4 boys with my ex wife. When her and her boyfriend broke up, she didn't have anywhere to go and asked if she could move to my house until she found a place. I was single so I let her. I did it for my kids and I slept on the couch. She even had a 1 year old little girl with her ex. I took all of them in. I agreed to keep paying her child support so she could save the money and get a NICE place to live, for the sake of my kids.

After 10 months, she didn't have any money (she probably did and just lied to me) and though we usually split the kids for tax purposes, she hadn't worked so I made a deal to claim all four and cut her a check for what two of them would have been. Sounds bad, but I'm a middle class worker so I still get a refund for the kids instead of owing at the end of the year. Anyways, she was using my utilities, house, internet, etc., and when I didn't cut her a check, she called her lawyer and reported what I did. I already had the check cut but didn't give it to her. I was waiting until she found a house so she could use it for that. It was around $4,000.00.

After she told me she called her lawyer, I knew I had to push her out. She was ungrateful and had no remorse for her actions. No heart basically. I knew it would be tough for my kids because she'd take them with her and and they wanted to live with me. It broke my heart to do that to them but keeping them was a battle I'd fought for and lost because La is a mom state and unless she was an alcoholic drug addict, which she isn't, I stood no chance at getting them. So I kicked her out. She grabbed her things, woke the boys up and made them get into her SUV (it was almost 10 years ago and still tears me apart inside, the look on their faces when they had to leave). So I gave her the check and told her that she better spend it wisely because she'll never be allowed to stay at my house again. I often wonder if her ungratefulness ever had something to do with me not taking the teases she'd throw at me. Flirting and telling me I can sleep in the bed with her, but I never took the offer. Luckily, I know how the story turned out and my kids are fine, probably because I get them all the time, especially since my oldest started driving. She was never a bad mom, just a bad wife. Probably explains why she's on her 7th or 8th boyfriend and I'm still with the same woman I started dating shortly after I kicked the ex out. But that's another story.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: The2Billies
I don't have to read about other democrats I am one.
The negativity, name calling is not coming from the dems. See I didn't even directly accuse the other side.

Let's see: racist sexist homophobe Islamophobe Deplorable (Hillary, repeated ad nausum) and worst of all believed and repeated by the mainstream media

(Obama)
people who cling to their Guns
people who cling to their Bibles

Nazi (a perennial favorite)
Fascist (a much repeated favorite)
White supremacists (often repeated)
Bigot (oft repeated)

People who want to lock children in cages (you know you've seen this one)

Nancy Pelosi about GOP opposition to wholesale amnesty for illegal immigrants, Israel claimed that “to a significant extent, the Republican base does have elements that are motivated by racism.”
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

A stunning 61 percent of Democrats labeled Republicans as “racist/bigoted/sexist” when asked which words they would use to describe the other party, while 31 percent of Republicans said the same thing about Democrats, according to a poll released this week.
www.washingtontimes.com...

Tim Kaine calls on liberals to “fight in the streets” against Trump and his supporters.
conservativepost.com...

Stupid haverfordclerk.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

We're not.
You can close the thread now.

You kidding? You're a prime example over your hatred for anyone slightly right of liberal.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I've had posts removed from right wing mods plenty of times. Nobody gets a pass. I have 9 messages about post removals sitting in my inbox right now that only dates back 3 months. Matter of fact, the mods I never see eye to eye with are never the ones who hit me. So try again with that BS.
edit on 9-1-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm not part of the left.... And I'm glad as it stands, tensions seem to be calming with Iran. I'll even credit Trump for calling their bluff.

But I'd support Trump way more I'd he just pulled out from the ME.

He also needs to stop talks of helping Saudi Arabia's nuclear program before we create a future situation that could very well be similar to Iran.

If we start bearing the drums with Iran, I can't support it as long as we're allied with Saudi Arabia, because as I've said before the motives and lack of consistency are glaring. If Iran directly attacks our troops, I'll obviously have a different tone.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was right there with you until you said, "lay off the coffee."

I'm onto you, commie.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Democrats can't even predict the sunrise without being wrong anymore.

But we're the negative ones...

I know, Captain Obvious.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I'm not part of the left.... And I'm glad as it stands, tensions seem to be calming with Iran. I'll even credit Trump for calling their bluff.

Stock market is damn near at 29,000 points now, too.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

What sucks is when you actually help out someone, seemingly making progress, and then, others drag them back down to their level.

A few years back, we took in a young girl who my daughter was trying to help. She lost custody of her daughter to her mother and was homeless. I helped her find a job. Drove her to and for from work, appointments and visits with her child.

We had established the same house rules as my own adult children. There was a curfew, anyone you wanted to invite into our family home would need our approval, and everyone had chores.

Things were going real good for 2 months. Then, she met up with her old friends and they made her believe that we were using her like a slave since we were not paying her for doing chores! She became unappreciative and went downhill from there.

She disappeared for 2 days after meeting some guy online. Scared the freak out of us when her employer called saying she never showed up there either. She finally showed up at my door high. I made her stay outside and packed her things. She was no longer welcomed.

What is frustrating is that she was strengthened, then others tore her down by victimizing her. That is what I am seeing the Democrats do time and time again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join