It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry and Prince Andrew....hmmm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So I have a odd conspiracy theory about Harry suddenly "leaving" the royal family.

It was just recently that Andrew was re-accused of his connections with Epstein, his really odd interview and the Queen seemingly shunning him.

Andrew is Harry's uncle.

What if Andrew sexually abused Harry when he was younger and Harry is "spending half his time in North America" in order to deal with a criminal case against his uncle?

It is well known they don't have a good relationship. I am very interested to see what Harry does with his time in North America.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

History repeating itself.

Boy who's a royal falls for divorced socialite who gets her way in EVERYTHING.

They marry. He abdicates. Or Visa-versa.

Close enough to Edward III and Wallis Simpson to work for me.

I hope he wasn't abused. I'd rather believe it's a freaky coincidence or a repeat of history.
edit on 3739Wednesday202013 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I am looking at this more as a slow dissolving of the Royal family's influence, rather than any family troubles. I feel like after the current Queen passes, there will no longer be Royal influence in the governing of the British empire. Her kids do not want the job, and her grand kids do not want the job either.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Who the hell would want to live in the royal family setting, not me.

That's all I think is going on with Harry and wife, I think he is hanging with the wife's family, and friends.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Or Harry was introduced to the dark side and rejected it.

Now that the truth is coming out, he is liable to throw all of his mother's killers under the bus.

He may just be bidding his time until his revelations cause the most damage.

Watch for royal accidents this year, see how many there are.

While he is 5th or 6th in line to the throne, it is only one death (Charlie) and one or two abdication away from the crown landing in his lap.

It is not that implausible.

Abdications apply to the one abdicating and his Heirs and Successors.

P

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
With the Royal family, nothing is surprising. If something this big happened when Harry was younger, steps were probably put in place to stop ANY of it getting out.
I think the media in my country are a bunch of parasites. They hounded his mother everyday of her life. I think he just wants what's best for his family.

I do think however, that something huge is going to come out about the Royal Family soon. No idea what, I just have a feeling.
edit on Thu, 09 Jan 2020 00:06:08 -0600122012020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Could it be that there is another motive for Harry? What happened to his mother was shady to say the least, she actually wrote a letter stating she feared being assassinated by car. What if Harry did some research on his own and came to the realization that his mother was indeed murdered by his own family?

Having said that, knowing the British royal family, it could be anything really, but I think there are only two significant reasons I can see for Harry taking such a drastic stance, one being his mother, the other being Harry doing the smart thing by distancing himself from the lot of them before Andrew, and god knows who else, is fully exposed. Whatever the case may be, this is a (pr) crisis for the royal family. Lot’s of room for speculation.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Think that you are at the bottom of the barrel with this fantasy.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
OR, it could be that Chuck was gonna toss them out when he makes King, so they decided to preempt.a move instead of being unceremoniously tossed out of the inner circle.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
He fell in love with a woman who was hungry for fame. And she's got the better of him.

That OR he knows more than we do and wants to disconnect himself from a messy family tree.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I'm more inclined to think that Prince Andrew invited Harry along on his misadventures... maybe Harry's initials are in that pilot's flight book on the Lolita Express...

I think this is exactly what it appears to be: Duchess Difficult would rather be Hollywood "royalty" -- merching and preaching to the masses -- than British Royalty. And Harry is being led by the nose to do her bidding. It wasn't an accident that their "charitable" foundation was set up in Arizona as a profit-making venture... nor that they have trademarked their names, etc. It's about the $$.

Piers nailed it:

People say I'm too critical of Meghan Markle -- but ditched her family, ditched her Dad, ditched most of her old friends, split Harry from William and has now split him from the royal family.

I give it a year till the divorce.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I think this is exactly what it appears to be: Duchess Difficult would rather be Hollywood "royalty" -- merching and preaching to the masses -- than British Royalty. And Harry is being led by the nose to do her bidding. It wasn't an accident that their "charitable" foundation was set up in Arizona as a profit-making venture... nor that they have trademarked their names, etc. It's about the $$.

The saying *Having your cake and eating it* comes to mind

Wonder if she'll feel the same if they are stripped of their titles to become

plain Mr and Mrs Wales/whatever!!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

The saying *Having your cake and eating it* comes to mind

Wonder if she'll feel the same if they are stripped of their titles to become

plain Mr and Mrs Wales/whatever!!

I believe it would be "Mr and Mrs Windsor" -- perhaps that should be "WILL BE". I don't think this is going to end well for the soon to be Windsors. Certainly not how they expected!

In fact, I think they sealed their fate when they refused to come home for Christmas after Prince Philip's hospitalization. What a slap in the face to his grandparents. My heart goes out to the Queen and Prince Philip. Harry and Meghan's blatant disrespect and disregard for his grandparents is really shocking. And disgusting.

Although I'm reading rumors that Meghan did this without Harry's knowledge... hmmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I don't think this is going to end well for the soon to be Windsors. Certainly not how they expected!

Couldn't agree with you more!! She should have brushed up on history.

On how another American divorcee (not mentioned much but Megan is a

divorcee and I believe her given name is/was Rachel) thought she would

change the monarchy.

In fact, I think they sealed their fate when they refused to come home for Christmas after Prince Philip's hospitalization. What a slap in the face to his grandparents. My heart goes out to the Queen and Prince Philip. Harry and Meghan's blatant disrespect and disregard for his grandparents is really shocking. And disgusting.

I think it started before then........

#The baby shower inc. private jet

#Being coy about when the actual birth took place

#The first baby photographs (tradition has it that the press take that on leaving hospital)

#The private christening and not allowing the names of the god parents (none of

whom will have come from Harry's side I bet)

Although I'm reading rumors that Meghan did this without Harry's knowledge... hmmmmm.....

Wouldn't surprise me......its very obvious 'who wears the trousers' in that family.

edit on 9-1-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have an even odder theory.

There are many who speculate that Harry is NOT Charles son, but rather the son of James Hewitt.

I think the royal family is letting him go, and Harry found out through DNA test he isn't really a royal. I'm sure because there is a question the DNA test was done long ago. Why stick around when he is now way down the line for the throne and not even related to "the firm" except through his brother. Especially after the way his mother was treated.

Throne line:
Charles
William
William's children
Harry

Harry on left, James on the right

edit on 1/9/20 by The2Billies because: added photo

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

There are many who speculate that Harry is NOT Charles son, but rather the son of James Hewitt.

I think the royal family is letting him go, and Harry found out through DNA test he isn't really a royal.

I will repost this which I posted on another thread.......

Harry was born September 15th 1984'

Diana didnt meet James Hewitt till 1986 he had a five-year affair

with Diana from 1986 to 1991. Diana confirmed the affair in her 1995 Panorama

interview

His red hair is a Spencer (her family) trait, both her sisters are 'ginger' and one

has the same family features as Harry.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

I think the royal family is letting him go, and Harry found out through DNA test he isn't really a royal. I'm sure because there is a question the DNA test was done long ago. Why stick around when he is now way down the line for the throne and not even related to "the firm" except through his brother. Especially after the way his mother was treated.

Throne line:
Charles
William
William's children
Harry

Harry on left, James on the right

He looks just too much like his father (Charles) to take this theory seriously anymore.
edit on 9-1-2020 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Just saw this: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's bitter parting shot at the British media: Couple slam Royal Correspondents and 'misreporting' as they say they will hand-pick reporters to cover their work from now on

I can't help but think this whole stunt has Sara Latham written all over it.

Meghan and Harry Have Hired a Hillary Clinton Campaign Player to Run Their Comms Staff

Sara Latham is using the same PR tricks used when she was working for the DNC and Hillary and Obama... starting with any and all criticism MUST be racist, the media is soooooooooooo unfair (except when singing her praises donchaknow), the whole "we're the wokest of the woke," the profitable "charitable" foundation, and on and on...

I suspect Mr and Mrs Windsor think they have something to hold over the Queen's head and force her hand. Randy Andy and his Epstein issues perhaps? I don't think it's going to play out as they think it will. Even if they do have something, I expect the Queen has more.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

On a TV programme today the subject was discussed and it was said they didn't

want the media or reporters what they wanted was PR's so they could control

their own publicity. Funnily enough the public over here don't seem bothered

that there has been NO reporting of them for the six weeks they have been

away, and I dont think anyone even noticed.

I suspect Mr and Mrs Windsor think they have something to hold over the Queen's head and force her hand.I don't think it's going to play out as they think it will.

'Popularity' is a fickle friend! Without their titles and royal trimmings, they

wont create the same impact, personally I dont think in isolation they are as

popular as they think they are. When the novelty wears off they will be out

in the cold..........

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
'Popularity' is a fickle friend! Without their titles and royal trimmings, they

wont create the same impact, personally I dont think in isolation they are as

popular as they think they are. When the novelty wears off they will be out

in the cold..........

So true! I got the feeling (or maybe it was just me) that the British people were happy that Harry had found his forever-after... they were very eager to embrace Meghan because they love Harry and wanted his happiness... She was golden!!! She didn't know what she had. She's throwing it all away for vain glory.

But that seems to be her SOP, eh?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join