It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impossible Pork For Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I always pictured you more like Hedonism Bot from Futurama.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I always pictured you more like Hedonism Bot from Futurama.

I'm truly flattered.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Their goal is to eliminate meat entirely as a food source

Sure it is.
Sorry I know you guys want a second line but this doesn't deserve one even though now you have it.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Seems like the ingredients are nearly identical.

Haven't they always been?
What do you feed your dog? Grass and hay?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You're right.

I stand corrected.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The chopped up bodies of my enemies.

And vegans.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And vegans.

Redundant.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Yep.

I drive through the Flint Hills of Kansas regularly on my way out to visit my folks. Lots of grazing ground out there. It's not suitable for agriculture really. You see lots of beef, of course, and there are at least a couple buffalo operations. We also drive through the Konza (K-State's research prairie), and there is one stocker-feeder operation that always has some kind of exotic animal in the mix, lately it's been a zebra or two (no idea why).

One thing they all have in common is native grass prairie that the animals are on. Another thing they all have in common is that they all go through the controlled burn season about late March/early April, even the Konza because lightning strikes and wildfires have always been a thing, I think even Laura Ingalls wrote about one in one of her books.

My point is that you see a variety of plants, trees, shrubs, and all sorts of UFOs on the road (unidentified furry objects). Sometimes, you can tell what they used to be, and there is a wide diversity of species out there. If your eyes are sharp, you can sometimes spot them while driving out in the pastures.

By the time you're getting back to my folks', there is more agriculture going on, but they still have wild turkey, quail, pheasant, deer, bobcats, owls, skunks, coons, opossums, snakes of several types (even rattlers moving in recently, scary!), they've got bees on the property that refuse to move on, all kinds of songbirds, they've heard elk whistling in the fall (may have come off the Konza), lots of coyotes ... hell on the barn cats, etc.

So I know enviro-whackos moan about how bad large animal farming is, but pasturing them isn't all that bad. It allows for other animals to have their own micro-climates and to live out there too. And it reduces the need for green-ways because what is a natural grass pasture ... but a giant green way?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Not so much on sanitation,these creatures are bottom feeders.
I don't eat any pork,shellfish anything the Bible says is not really
food for us.Shrimp are like cockroaches of the sea.
Another thing...I read somewhere that trying to make pigs more
environmentally safe,the pig DNA was changed.They added to the
pig DNA,E-coli bacteria and mouse DNA.Then you read in the Bible,
Isaiah 66:17.
No more pork for Mama!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I'd rather eat the brown paper bag that the impossible came in than ever touch one of those atrocities ever again. It was foul. The saving grace was the sauces and pickles. They hide the fact that it is a disgusting imitation high in estrogen (so the vegans can all pretend to be fabulous ladies in their push up bra's I suppose) with the sauces.

I took the pattie out to see what it was like alone... blech. tough, chewie, flavourless..

And thus my experiment in seeing if it was worth the praise it was receiving was concluded.

I'll just make my burger at home if they go this route. And typical, impossible unclean meat for the 2% of the population who demand 100% of the 98% of the rest of us to capitulate to their religious requirements.

I wonder how much every month these places will have to pay an imam to come and inspect the place and pray over the food in order to provide it with the halal certification.

You know, ANZAC cookies here, that are a representation of the things the ANZACS had as rations, who fought against the Turks, is halal certified. I'm so sure that little Ismail is walking around coles saying "mummy mummy, can I have an ANZAC cookie?" "Why sure sweetums, they are quite delish!"

And Vegemite? Also certified halal. I mean, it's made from spent wort left over from the brewing process - which involves alcohol - and so I'm quite certain that every morning that are smearing a slathering of this stuff on their toast while having halal certified sugar on their corn flakes, which by the way are inherently halal (permissible) because in no process of their creation is there any contamination with something haram and so Kellogs refused to renew their halal certification, including the hefty fee.

Even the Chief of Halal Australia, Mohamed Elmouelhy, has been quoted as saying this:

December 6, 2014
“He who laughs last laughs longest, I have been laughing at the feeble cockamamie ideas of the bigots and their ilk, now I am laughing even more and will never stop laughing at them in the future, this is a promise and I always deliver on my promises.

“Halal is here to stay, it will grow and prosper despite all the feeble plots they think I am not aware of. (Also I will laugh all the way to the bank), weep you dole bludgers bigots.”

ahh well, as long as they continue to hide the halal certification under the wrapping, so we cannot check if it is or not in case we are actively boycotting such things, and only find out after getting it home to discover the symbol, he's probably right.

edit on 9-1-2020 by TrustedTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

All living things (plants and animals) come from God. Eat one and you've consumed them all.

You mean the insanely BRILLIANT designer of this Eco System; flora to fauna predator to prey is better than any GOD as you perceive IT. All are taken care of all are nourished.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
They dont eat pigs because they think they are filthy, and can be carrions.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And vegans.

Talking of which... Seems you didn’t get an answer back from SOM!

Said person has been quiet for a couple of days now...!?

A question on the side : When you have finished with the wood chipper that I lent you, could you please make sure that you clean it thoroughly this time as last time you left some evide... erm wood bark and branches in the slicing blades 👍

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Just watched a video on the CEO. They are expanding to Burger King mock pork breakfast sandwiches. They also plan on doing chicken. Their goal is to eliminate meat entirely as a food source. Bold plan but, people really do like the Impossible Burger so who knows...

As for Muslims, would they eat fake pork? Would they ban it just for using the word pork? I do not know but technically, there is no pork in it. Would they stone to death someone who dressed and acted gay even thought they were straight as an arrow? I have no idea. Interesting time for Muslims and maybe a new dawn...

So BK announces future plans of eliminating meat and your angle on it are Muslims? Rofl

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join