It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Rocket attack in Iraq, Green zone targeted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian
I have just started posting this around as of now.

My sister is in the Canadian Air Forces (Corporal) and she showed me some screenshots of her sectors group chat and their Master Sergeant is telling them all to get ready to possibly go to the Middle East TOMORROW morning!

ALSO,

There WERE Soldier CASUALTIES during the Missile attacks from IRAN, unknown as to how many, but it is in the double digits. The military DOES NOT want to release any of this info nation wide until the event has escalated to a point in time where there WILL be drafts 100% for the Canadian Forces as their Military numbers are red in every sector.

I find this hard to believe. Not impossible, just hard having served in Afghanistan as a combat officer. Soldiers talk. They have access to the internet. Any deaths would have leaked out by now. They have phones, internet. Just impossible to keep that stuff wrapped up anymore. I guess their phones and internet could have been cut off but never underestimate Soldiers. They can find ways to get it out.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

Think logically. Why would anyone start a world war over this? No country wants that. China and Russia aren't going to nuke us or send troops to North America. Little scuffles happen daily around the world.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: putnam6

I have just started posting this around as of now.

My sister is in the Canadian Air Forces (Corporal) and she showed me some screenshots of her sectors group chat and their Master Sergeant is telling them all to get ready to possibly go to the Middle East TOMORROW morning!

ALSO,

There WERE Soldier CASUALTIES during the Missile attacks from IRAN, unknown as to how many, but it is in the double digits. The military DOES NOT want to release any of this info nation wide until the event has escalated to a point in time where there WILL be drafts 100% for the Canadian Forces as their Military numbers are red in every sector.

It would be extremely ignorant to institute a Canadian draft it"s not needed you aren't at war secondly of all draftees are notoriously the worse soldiers, thirdly half of your conscripts won't be native Canadians all which makes for an ineffective fighting force.

I'm not looking forward to it either. I think it's a stupid idea, although I would probably be asked to go as I was in the Forces in the Armoured Divison (Dragoons) back 5 years ago for 4 years total.

For now, I have only gathered the draft info from another friend who is in the Air Force. He said that it was in speculation because within all sectors, the manpower is in the red.

first you say sister, now you say friend.

you talk about Iran, but screenshots said Iraq.

trolling much?

The screenshots were posted, but now flagged and gone and I cannot get this POS site to post my pics directly. And yes, I said sister at first, she was debriefed on this issue this morning at 6am and to prep. Later today, I spoke to another friend who just came back from Vacation and he is also in the CAF and he says that there is speculation on Drafts due to the low number of air pilots who are now commercial air pilots, so they will take more skilled soldiers from basic outfits and apply them in more technical/important positions and the draftee's will fill in for ground only.

I also do not care if you believe me or not. I'm offering insider info, you can take it with a grain of salt or get prepped. I dont care cause I know what could be coming

the screenshots were posted and i DID see the second one before it got removed.

and as i've said, it said Iraq, not Iran. which is why i kinda doubt your story - looks like you've realized you've messed up the fake screens and removed them. nice deflection attempt though.

unless you want us to believe that military personel would confuse those two countries.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Fair statement. Eitherway, I am getting the information first hand -

See here:

ibb.co...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

See my new image post

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It's a letter about them moving their forces to more friendly territory, just like nearly everyone else operating under the coalition has done. No mention or even speculation of casualties. The Japanese is sending naval vessels to the region as well though.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I didn't even refer to the letter saying it is talking about casualties.

I can clearly read.

I am simply dumping any info I receive from the insides here for you all to see.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Ok, well that memo is ok to post, my caution was for the memo you mentioned initially about preparations for deployment as that was an internal comm not for public distribution.

And do not believe anything about casualties, they are not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join