It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald Trump to address the nation on Iran attacks at 11 a.m. (8. jan 2020)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Your disappointment that there will be no war to help in the November election is disgusting.
edit on Wed Jan 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

that didnt take long
so you are for a iran having nuclear weapons
real nice

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)
(post by Sillyolme removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Trump sure looked terrible on the TV today, his makeup was bad. He seemed to be breathing in funny and It looked like he had the flu or something. I suppose everyone gets sick now and then. The person who put his makeup on might have been a liberal infiltrator that was trying to make him look like a bad orange.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

He just launched a military action in an allied country without notifying them beforehand and then when they objected he threatened them with sanctions.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
And liberals heads explode because it didn't go as they hoped it would...

edit on 8-1-2020 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm having a hard time believing the no casualties part that would have been deliberate like We were allowing them to save face ...

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Arnie123
But all the leftist and those who hold water for them screamed Trump is starting WW3.

Seriously, go back to the thread where we were following the attack, look at all those posters, lol πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Very embarrassing.

The sad part is, there will be zero self-reflection. They won't even admit to themselves that they were wrong, that they got conned by the media. They won't question why the media lied to them. Nothing.

Why would they. They have said he was the next Hitler, a loose cannon who would start a nuclear war, that he would destroy the economy, that he was colluding with Russia, etc.

They have been wrong about everything - they continue to dig in to their wrong positions. Cognitive Dissonance is incredibly powerful - and when they just turn back to their lying media they are able to successfully ignore all facts by it assuring them they are actually still correct.

link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

There were Iraqi, casualties reported..

Have not heard much about them thou..

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: valiant
a reply to: toolgal462

I was sat here thinking ''wtf is wrong with his voice and breathing'' ? he is slurring too.

I don't think he slurred, but his breathing sounds labored or something seems to be going on.

It appears he has the flu or something. It also seems that he might have a rash that they were covering up, maybe he ate some super hot tacos or something right before the speech.

I am thinking the late start has something to do with his being ill.
edit on 8-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Sorry Charlie. No war with Iran this week !! 🀣🎯🀣

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump sure looked terrible on the TV today, his makeup was bad. He seemed to be breathing in funny and It looked like he had the flu or something. I suppose everyone gets sick now and then. The person who put his makeup on might have been a liberal infiltrator that was trying to make him look like a bad orange.

I wonder what you or I would look or sound like if we were up all night long basically deciding the fate of the world for the next 20 years?
I am not a doctor but he could have a deviated septum or something, that would explain his breathing.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I wonder what you or I would look or sound like if we were up all night long basically deciding the fate of the world for the next 20 years?
I am not a doctor but he could have a deviated septum or something, that would explain his breathing.

I think it may be a cheap television or whatever viewing device was used....
just my opinion tho

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: face23785

He just launched a military action in an allied country without notifying them beforehand and then when they objected he threatened them with sanctions.

We're not required to notify them of every action we take. The Iraqi government has Iran-allied elements in it. If we told them ahead of time, it could've compromised the operation. You should know all this already, this happened a week ago. Wherever you get your info hasn't kept you very well-informed.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah, staying up all night could make an older person appear like he does. We do not look very good if we do not get any sleep. Yes, it could be something in his nose that caused the weird intake of air.

link   

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Apparently not. Trump stated that no one was injured, and specified American or Iraqi.

Me, I'm satisfied with the result. Trump didn't take the bait Iran thought he would. He also didn't shrug off the attacks... there will be serious sanctions and he's calling on NATO. The NATO pact is that if any member is attacked, all respond. We are a member. This was an attack... impotent, perhaps, laughable even, but an attack. NATO is obligated to respond.

Most importantly, Russia has been silent throughout all this. I think Putin knew what was going on as well. Even he isn't trusting enough of Iran to back them militarily.

The rest of us can sleep well tonight. We have The Donald at the helm.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join