It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald Trump to address the nation on Iran attacks at 11 a.m. (8. jan 2020)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Not just US Sanctions, but calling in NATO to get in the game as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

he reads everything from the prompter! does he always do that? and was this general really the most dangerous terrorist in the world?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The usual suspects will call Trump a coward.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Not just US Sanctions, but calling in NATO to get in the game as well.

Its what "allies" are for, right?
Put up or shut up

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So this is de-escalation.

Honest question to our left-wing members:

You were obviously lied to by the media and Democrats that this whole situation was Trump trying to start a war to distract from impeachment. Does that blatant lie make you question your sources of information at all?

link   
a reply to: oloufo

Better than going off script. Trump is not very good on his feet with ad libbing.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

he reads everything from the prompter! does he always do that? and was this general really the most dangerous terrorist in the world?

He normally sleeps 4 hours a night, I'd assume even less last night. He doesn't always read that closely to the script. Poor dude must be tired from working so hard. Obama always looked good and spoke well because he was well rested from never working.

edit on CST10America/Chicago102020202010820202020-01-08T10:41:12-06:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: Formatting

link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I was sat here thinking ''wtf is wrong with his voice and breathing'' ? he is slurring too.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm satisfied. Thank you Mr. President.

The biggest take-away is that we are not dependent on middle eastern oil. Let's pack it up in Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey and elsewhere and let them kill each other.

Also, break ties with Saudi Arabia. They're no better than the Iranians.

MAGA!

I'm going to lunch.

link   
He looked like he had other things on his mind..

link   

originally posted by: valiant

I was sat here thinking ''wtf is wrong with his voice and breathing'' ? he is slurring too.

I imagine he was up late last night and didn't get much sleep.

link   
Thank god he showed some sense and was level-headed...and on script.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Watch it be spun as a puppet for Russian petroleum for Europe. Just saying.

link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Yep.

Second most powerful man outside of Iran.Solimeini.

The Quds Force (Persian: سپاه قدس‎ sepāh-e qods)[4] is a unit in Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) specializing in unconventional warfare and military intelligence operations. U.S. Army's Iraq War General Stanley McChrystal describes the Quds Force as an organization roughly analogous to a combination of the CIA and the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) in the United States.[5] Responsible for extraterritorial operations,[6] the Quds Force supports non-state actors in many countries, including Lebanese Hezbollah, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, Yemeni Houthis, and Shia militias in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

+6 more 
link   
But all the leftist and those who hold water for them screamed Trump is starting WW3.

Seriously, go back to the thread where we were following the attack, look at all those posters, lol 🤣😂🤣😂

Very embarrassing.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: valiant

That's what you took away from this?

No war. Thank God. The media was wrong, as usual.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Must have been.

link   
sorry for the blank post

the ATS post system blinked my blank page before I could type Anything !

I did post a reply on page 4 or 5 in the interim ….. about the 'common enemy IS/ISIS '
edit on th31157850263008572020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   
Nice move Trump!

Seek peace, embrace peace.

All you gotta do now is wait for another Iranian attack, and then you almost got the green light to go bananas in the ME.

Well played

edit on 8/1/2020 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
But all the leftist and those who hold water for them screamed Trump is starting WW3.

Seriously, go back to the thread where we were following the attack, look at all those posters, lol 🤣😂🤣😂

Very embarrassing.

The sad part is, there will be zero self-reflection. They won't even admit to themselves that they were wrong, that they got conned by the media. They won't question why the media lied to them. Nothing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join