It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'TIME-TRAVELER' BUSTED FOR INSIDER TRADING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
NEW YORK -- Federal investigators have arrested an enigmatic Wall Street wiz on insider-trading charges -- and incredibly, he claims to be a time-traveler from the year 2256!

tv.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Yep, if I was him, all I would want to do is "just return home in my time craft/machine" also!!!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   

"But the fact is, with an initial investment of only $800, in two weeks' time he had a portfolio valued at over $350 million. Every trade he made capitalized on unexpected business developments, which simply can't be pure luck.

This sounds very tabloid.

Weekly World News will continue to follow this story as it unfolds. Keep watching for further developments.

LOL And you can take that to the bank!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If this was true how many others did not get caught, the implecations of this are emense.
...President of the U. S. or anything else you can imagine.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Just found this, might help add to this:
coverupinfo.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The Source is Weekly World News as you can see on the bottom of the article.

This is entertainment and does not belong in the Science & T forum.

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
13 monkeysssssssssssssss
Thats amazing, gives me hope for the future that stock brokers will be around.
My kind wont be killed off.
Deep

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just found this article, note that it is listed as aprilfool...

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
My NSA contact confirmed that the government has succeeded in time travel, but also considers it a dangerous technology. Teleportation research conducted at the Lawrence Livermore/Sandia National Laboratories, CA has had some successful results, as well. Certain extraterrestrial races have been using portals of their own devising to visit earth. Now the U.S. government, ever avaricious to copy ET technology, has created a primitive but working model of its own. Dr. Wen Ho Lee, nuclear scientist in the headlines, worked on that holographic portal project, along with other scientists. You will recall that Dr. Lee was accused by the government of copying U.S. "nuclear secrets" onto a non-secure computer tape. In the previously-lax security environment of the professorial Los Alamos Labs, run by the University of California, and accustomed to informal exchange of information among research colleagues, such "lapses of security" have been epidemic. If every LANL scientist who took short-cuts around certain security measures were prosecuted, Los Alamos would be a ghost town.

Why, then, was Wen Ho Lee singled out for such severe and unconstitutional nine months of imprisonment without bail and defamation-by-headlines? What does Dr. Lee know about portal secrets, that the government used the severest measures to silence and discredit him? Recently, a plea-bargain was entered into by the U.S. government and Wen Ho Lee, in which 58 felony counts were dropped, and U.S District Court Judge James Parker apologized to Dr. Lee for government misconduct which has "embarassed this entire nation." My ex-NSA consultant indicated that the plea-bargain was achieved because Dr. Lee, like so many who work in National Security areas, created a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card for himself. These scientists uses self-protective measures such as stashing information embarassing to the government in safety- deposit boxes or with trusted friends, with the proviso that if anything should happen to them, the contents would be shared with the press. The efforts of his family and many friends, and the Asaian-American community also helped create a public climate where Dr. Lee was not going to serve quietly as a sacrificial lamb.

(per Seekerofs link)

top topics

join