It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Iraq's al Asad airbase is under rocket attack

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Look at your posts, its not hard to read between the lines... We get your stance on this conflict, its obvious...
a reply to: jhn7537

But why read between the lines?

You can cut through the bull and get it straight....

My stance on this conflict is IT WAS COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE if we had competent leadership in the white-house.

No need to read between any lines, it don't get any more obvious. In the words of Trumps own hand picked Secretary of State, he is a MORON.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If they target Dubai and Israel in the same night,I wouldn't be surprised if we see the first nuclear bomb dropped since Nagasaki.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
If they target Dubai and Israel in the same night,I wouldn't be surprised if we see the first nuclear bomb dropped since Nagasaki.

Nobody is going to drop any nukes....

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: wantsome

The joke wasn't funny the first time....

Especially if there are dead Americans.

Hey we started it

link   

link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: elDooberino

Obama, Clinton never organized an army of hundreds of thousands to invade another country.

LBJ was a conservative.

If using drones to take out the leadership is such a fantastic idea, what happened with Saddam? bin Laden? Kim?

The world is not a video game, this is not Call of Duty Modern Warfare. You don't call in a drone and take out a countries leadership.

Did not any conservative learn ANYTHING from Iraq? Not one little drop?

He was designated a terrorist back in 2005, he was leading one of the largest terror organizations in the world, he was brazenly in iraq coordinating attacks at the US and its embassy and you think the US acted bad here? Jesus... We kill terrorists, just because he hides behind a Iranian military uniform doesnt mean hes off limits... Go live in Iran if you think its such a wonderful place, im sure youll love sharia law

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

that's a tough one to read

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: wantsome
I heard Trump couldn't find Iran on the map so he has India surrounded.

Your next 5 years here in this country are going to be miserable...lol.
No I don't take stuff serious

link   
a reply to: Liquesence
It is very inaccurate. There is no confirmed reports of any casualties whatsoever, and in fact the only report I found directly from a military/government source with feet on the ground (Danish troops) was that their troops (Danish) were completely unharmed.

My honest assessment?? Tomorrow morning the news will show images of holes in the ground. They simply killing the runways with big bombs for show. This is all for show I am beginning to realize. So wtf is being hidden that requires such a fireworks show without any actual harm??

I thought maybe the activity in Libya is what they are covering up, but more and more I believe what is being hidden is already in the sky/orbit or soon approaching.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Look at your posts, its not hard to read between the lines... We get your stance on this conflict, its obvious...

My stance on this conflict is IT WAS COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE if we had competent leadership in the white-house.

No need to read between any lines, it don't get any more obvious. In the words of Trumps own hand picked Secretary of State, he is a MORON.

If only he airdropped BILLIONS of dollars in cash instead

That’s the sign of MORON

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Hey we started it

Guess you missed all the Americans getting blown up by Iranian IEDS during the Bush and Obama years.

link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

If only he airdropped BILLIONS of dollars in cash instead

That’s the sign of MORON

Exactly.... He prefers we send pallets of cash overnight, without congressional approval to a rogue state that sponsors terrorism, and thats suppose to make us safer???

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: stosh64
Ranj Alaaldin

Verified account

@RanjAlaaldin
Follow Follow @RanjAlaaldin
More
Iran's military says it has killed 30 US soldiers in Iraq tonight. US officials have only reported Iraqi casualties so far. Important to watch how this develops.

Twitter

Man, I hope this is inaccurate.

Me too.
There was just a conflicting report from a US source of NO US casualties.
So who knows...

Maybe they left.

link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Remove sanctions, send more pallets of cash, and never use the word radical, when talking about Islam.

If they continue to kill an American every now and then, that's okay. Acceptable losses to avoid a war with big bad Iran.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

They don't know yet.

Yell out to them all that iran is bombing a bunch of bases! I dare you.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Nobody is going to drop any nukes....

I bloody hope not mate i really do.
But if they kill aload of Israelis in Haifa,and/or target say the Burj in Dubai(an obvious target if Iran go full retard),I would'nt rule it out.

Fk war man,such a waste of all of our potential.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Incorrect; the next volley by the United States has already been planned. It'll come when no one expects it.

What may be in the planning stage is protecting the major cities around Iran. We have a lot of our boys (and girls) over there... may they all survive this to come home safe.

And may those who have been encouraging Iran (I'm talking to you and your cohorts, Pelosi) meet with justice.

I just heard on Fox that Assad and Putin are meeting face-to-face in Damascus to talk this mess over. I pray Russia doesn't get involved. That could be a very bad thing.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Liquesence
It is very inaccurate. There is no confirmed reports of any casualties whatsoever, and in fact the only report I found directly from a military/government source with feet on the ground (Danish troops) was that their troops (Danish) were completely unharmed.

My honest assessment?? Tomorrow morning the news will show images of holes in the ground. They simply killing the runways with big bombs for show. This is all for show I am beginning to realize. So wtf is being hidden that requires such a fireworks show without any actual harm??

I thought maybe the activity in Libya is what they are covering up, but more and more I believe what is being hidden is already in the sky/orbit or soon approaching.

Interesting speculation, thx for sharing!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hey we started it

Guess you missed all the Americans getting blown up by Iranian IEDS during the Bush and Obama years.
We started that too. I watched Colin Powell and Benjamin Netanyahu lie their rears off at the UN. We should have never been in Iraq in the first place. Iraq had nothing zero ziltch to do with 9-11. The Saudi's had plenty to do with it but we didn't bomb them.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Explosions in Baghdad coming in.....

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join