It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Iraq's al Asad airbase is under rocket attack

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ali Arouzi

Verified account

@aliarouzi
9m9 minutes ago
More
Iran is warning that if there is retaliation for the two waves of attacks they launched their 3rd wave will destroy Dubai and Haifa.

Ali Arouzi

Verified account

@aliarouzi
Follow Follow @aliarouzi
More
State media reporting Iranian fighter jets have entered Iraq airspace

Twitter

link   
a reply to: yuppa

this is what I'm worried about... this isn't a joke I'm telling you.. this capricorn conjunction hasn't happened since the beginning of the plague in the 1500's

#s about to get real

link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

You? What have you done?
a reply to: Arnie123

Got my DD214 too.

Don't mean nothing to those that are there now, or on the way.

All it means is we have FAILED to learn, trillions wasted, lives destroyed, for WHAT?

FOR WHAT?

And you advocate for us to continue? Maybe you should not have come back.
cool story bro, just tone down the cowardice, it STINKS.

link   

Your son is a payed soilder of a country thats been threatening another, and that has been involved in many other fights in other countries around the world for the last 2 decades... if he dies he dies doing the job he was payed for... screaming divine vengeance if poor little jimmys hurt is pretty god damn hypocritical of you.
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Well said.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I'm curious, say there's no casualties and Trump doesn't respond back.. Does CNN applaud Trump for the deescalation or do they say he's weak for not responding back after our bases were hit?

I will be surprised if there isn't a US response to this attack. The major escalation will be if the US allies in the region are hit as well. UAE, Qatar, Turkey, Israel, etc. The ultimate escalation would be a target in the US is hit. All of which have been threatened in response against this latest attack on the bases in Iraq.

link   

Yeah....im watching detective pokemon right now. Because as a non world power iran cant reach me despite me living less than 10 miles from ft hood

link   
Yesterday the MSM where broadcasting 3,500 troops flying to Iraq boarding planes

Today those bases where they likely went was hit

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Your son is a payed soilder of a country thats been threatening another, and that has been involved in many other fights in other countries around the world for the last 2 decades... if he dies he dies doing the job he was payed for... screaming divine vengeance if poor little jimmys hurt is pretty god damn hypocritical of you.
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Well said.

Poorly said.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Dear God.

Thank you for making me aware of that account. I was not following it.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

*offtopic

Oh cool, you've been to that HEB at Copperas cove? That's a NICE ONE

link   
It seems to me that all of the years spent fighting terrorism and proxies fall to this point. Iran is surrounded on purposes. We as a world and diplomatically cannot continue to go on as we are. The middle East needs a big shake up. I'm sorry but now is the best opportunity to make your enemies make a move for you to retaliate and make NATO and all other forces finally rid the sewer of rats. We cannot have Russia controlling and using proxies with state terrorists and selling them technology while claiming to be the diplomatic solution. We need this clearing up once and for all. I don't care about none of this who's fault it is.

It's obvious the middle East will continue to be a trouble even if we pulled every troop out and left them alone...it will not stop anything and in years to come will be a major tumor and will attack us and prevent any home politics going forward eventually.

This is now where all our years of fighting brings us. We simply cannot walk away.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah....im watching detective pokemon right now. Because as a non world power iran cant reach me despite me living less than 10 miles from ft hood

I've heard they've been working hard on their cyber-attacks. They could turn off your Pokemon.

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

And you advocate for us to continue? Maybe you should not have come back.

I get that this is an emotional topic, especially for veterans and families of current service members, but, seriously, get a f###ing grip, man.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Our pilots are the best in the world, but Iran has some extremely sophisticated A2/AD (anti access/area denial) capability that poses a significant risk to our fighters.

Twitter

What say you (Zaphod)?

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Its funny that flight...the dead bodies they found floating in the water were smelling of rot. thats not something that happens that fast. they were there in under 30 mins with boats to check for survivors. those people had already been dead and it was a set up. Not to mention the Transponder was intentionally pinging f-14.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Ali Arouzi

Verified account

@aliarouzi
9m9 minutes ago
More
Iran is warning that if there is retaliation for the two waves of attacks they launched their 3rd wave will destroy Dubai and Haifa.

Ali Arouzi

Verified account

@aliarouzi
Follow Follow @aliarouzi
More
State media reporting Iranian fighter jets have entered Iraq airspace

Twitter

So, is Irans strategy to just threaten everyone around them in the ME? The US, UAE, Israel, etc...who's next?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

Not a big loss. The movie sucks anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
For those that missed it earlier Agenda-Free has pretty good coverage, it's where I got those tweets.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Nope. The one in belton usually. I live near belton lake

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Admitted

Not a big loss. The movie sucks anyway.

Underground 6 on Netflix if your looking for entertainment value.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join