It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Iraq's al Asad airbase is under rocket attack

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It wasn't directed at me but i think you need to wake the f* up.

This started decades ago and wasn't helped by the last administration surrendering billions to Iran.

Bush is 10x more responsible.

Not Bush, not Bush Jr., not Clinton, not Obama.

Trump pulled out of the agreement, and authorized the missile strike.

PERIOD. No alternative facts. The blood of the fallen are now on HIS hands, on HIS watch. He needs to OWN it!
And those who voted for him have a little spillage on them also, and I understand it hurts to be wrong but it's OK.

We will hold your hand's and lift you from your defeat. Don't cry now snowflakes, we all knew Trumps incompetence would start a war eventually.

Jesus, your TDS is ridiculous... Did your panties get this much in a bunch when Obama did 2800+ strikes in Iraq/Syria rest of ME without Congressional approval, or are you only mad when Orange man bad does it?
edit on 7-1-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: fleabit

Hey Kevin.

I said I was wrong, I was wrong.

Deal with it.

+7 more 
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

You're right, this is absolutely trumps fault. Just think, if he would have just kept to Obamas game plan and kept flying in pallets of cash and weapons, maybe they could have built that nuke by now. Then this attack would not have happened, because the US would just be a crater. So yes definitely trumps fault.

link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Not good. Not good at all. Try showing some respect. Compassion? Or is that not cool in your eyes... better to be the big shot.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ranj Alaaldin

Verified account

@RanjAlaaldin
1m1 minute ago
More
Iran is upping the ante: Iranian state affiliated Tasnim news has warned Hezbollah will target Israel if there is a US retaliation. Iran's proxies in Iraq have announced the start of "Operation Crushing Response"

Twitter

link   

link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

There's a big difference between shooting someone with a drone (what carewemust suggested) and what was done in Iraq.
Surely you're able to see that difference.
a reply to: elDooberino

Can you point to where he advocated shooting someone with a drone? Maybe you misread what he wrote.

Destroying Iran's oil platforms or infrastructure will only hurt the people of the country. The leaders will not suffer one bit.

Instead, drone the leaders. Our intelligence Community knows where they are 24 hours a day.

link   
a reply to: fleabit

Well, if that is the opening salvo Iran is screwed....Trump fired more missiles in Syria in one night than these bearded clowns did. However, if it was me I would draw in my enemy also.

They are a regional not a world power. The flex on Syria and Yemen not the US, Russia or China. Not even Pakistan...or India. This is a pathetic show of force from Iran.

link   
Just would like to report that I am at the local grocery store and people are carrying on like they give no F#s.

The markets may have had a subtle shift, but society? Nope, normal everyday night.

(post by neo96 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

BREAKING: Iranian media reports that Iranian fighter jets have taken off from their bases - BBC

I think that may be from this 2014 story:

BBC story 2014

Maybe not?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Just would like to report that I am at the local grocery store and people are carrying on like they give no F#s.

The markets may have had a subtle shift, but society? Nope, normal everyday night.
Wait until gas hits $10 a gallon and everything in the grocery store triples then they'll take notice.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Too many distractions. This has caught my attention from the very onset. I knew it wouldn't be pretty. Let's see how far it goes. I don't see any de-escalation at all now.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Not here in Washington - even the local guy who runs the convenience store was asking me if I heard anything when I went in to get some things.

Maybe it's cause we're on the West Coast?

No idea.

link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I'm not a religious person, but as they say: may god help us all.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

LOL
Who would that have been?
Clinton?
Snap out it.
a reply to: RazorV66

A 12 year old still riding a tricycle would be more competent.
A dead leaf on a shelf.
Old dry mucous on the corner of your mouth.
A bed bug.
Cancer.
Dark matter.
Reverse osmosis.
Kitty litter.

Get it?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ranj Alaaldin

Verified account

@RanjAlaaldin
Follow Follow @RanjAlaaldin
More
A major development amid reports of US jets leaving their base in the UAE: it has been *confirmed* that Iran's Air Force has taken off from its bases. This risks becoming a full-scale war between the US and Iran.

Twitter

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Trump may address US following attacks on US forces: reports
US media reported the White House is making plans for a possible address by US President Donald Trump following the attacks against US forces in Iraq. Al Jazeera has not independently confirmed those reports.

Source: www.aljazeera.com...

link   

Well it's probably 1000th time they heard in their life that someone did something in the ME. Their brains most likely filter this out just like "expect clouds on sunday"

link   

How would they know?

Is there a breaking news bulletin interrupting their 7pm show? A banner on IG?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join