It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cNn pays for attacking a child

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Where the ethics issue came in was when the media chose to show video's out of context with a false narrative.

Anyone who watched all video's surrounding the story knows what the real story was. Do you do due diligence in researching stories before commenting on them?

The media got the whole thing wrong at the expense of the reputation of a minor, causing major problems for an innocent kid. Even death threats.

It seems as though you actually did not watch the video's to get the real story? You don't get your news from the headlines do you? Bad idea. It's bad enough the bad media defamed him by telling a false story to go with carefully selected video clips and photo's. The defamation was clearly intentional and meant to harm a child.

I think you picked a hill of sand to stand your ground on. Or, of course your just trying to get attention by being a contrarian, ignoring the facts.

Black Hebrew Israelite's

According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), "Some, but not all [sects of the Black Hebrew Israelites], are outspoken anti-Semites and racists."[11] As of December 2019, the Southern Poverty Law Center "lists 144 Black Hebrew Israelite organizations as black separatist hate groups because of their antisemitic and anti-white beliefs."

You might start the learning journey by learning about the group that was the real problem. Even the SPLC won't lie about them.

Then watch the multiple video's it takes to bring it all into focus. There are some good compilations on YouTube. Or don't.

I hope that innocent young man gets all he can out of the propaganda machines pretending to be news sources.

Getting a news story wrong to use it as political propaganda and then changing it later on afterwards when it's already out seems to be an often used tactic now. Only by hitting them in the bank account will it stop.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: DJMSN

It should teach them not to lie. But since its part of their core, it won't.

Show me one single bit of evidence that they lied about anything... I challenge ya!

They simply showed footage of Sandmann arrogantly going toe to toe with some harmless old dude, because he was upset about being dissed by a couple of black fanatical religious dudes... lol.

Admittedly, it was just as pathetic for a self proclaimed reputable news network to waste anytime on such a petty nothing story. But still, it doesn't change how he clearly behaved in the situation.

Either way, I highly doubt the settlement amount was anything to brag about... when compared to what he was asking for.

Imagine defending a multi-million dollar corporation for slandering a minor, seek some help buddy

I'm not defending CNN and to be totally honest, I wouldn't lose any sleep if he took them for the full 260 million... it's the denial of reality because it contradicts peoples political ideology that I've got an issue with.

Why not just say it was completely unethical to broadcast footage of a minor with a bad attitude for days on end and just leave it at that?

Why sink even further than CNN did, by denying it happened the way it clearly did and then using that denial of reality to justify your own political ideology?

The hypocrisy is blatant.

It would be so easy for you to prove what you say, if it was the truth, But it is not!!! And you properly know it...

How is this kid arrogant? How does he have any bad attitude at all? Please explain.
All this kid did, was to stand still and try to ignore the guy with the drums harrassing him. Only thing he did do, was to tell his mates to NOT get into an argument with the psycho harrassing them... How did he do anything wrong?

CNN and others pushed this story, as if, the kids with MAGA hats was harrasing the indian guy the retarded people went nuts because of that.

Take look at this

What happens is this. School kids are waiting for a bus, crazy religious people are telling everybody how stupid they are. An indian guy with a drum comes walking up, the kids thinks he is trying to drown out the hatefull religious people and starts a school chant, used for their local football team, to help drown out the hate.
But then he gets right in the kids face and tells them that white people dont belong in the USA and they should all go back to europe where they came from. It all shows in the videos. Which CNN had. They just choose to show it as if it was the kids harrassing the racist and not the other way around - ALL BECAUSE OF POLITICAL IDEALOGY AND HATE FOR TRUMP!!!

Listen to this POS guy talking about it - This is the BS they had to live with EVERYWHERE in the media, they where really hated!

Then you ask "Why not just say it was completely unethical to broadcast footage of a minor with a bad attitude for days on end and just leave it at that?"

Because that is NOT WHAT HAPPEN!!! YOU are denying what happen, that this was used for political ideology - It was ALL LIES, and you refuse to see the truth, because of YOUR political ideology - YOU are the HYPOCRIT and YOU should be very ashamed of yourself.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Yeah nah, I'm not going analyze the kids behavior any more than I already have. It's true that it was ridiculously petty for the MSM to make such a big deal about it (or even cover the story in the first place) and the only reason they did, is obviously because of the MAGA hat...in other words, it was totally politically motivated.

But that doesn't change the fact that one individual in that footage had a serious lack of respect for his elders... He should have just cleared a path and let the old man past.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yeah nah, I'm not going analyze the kids behavior any more than I already have. It's true that it was ridiculously petty for the MSM to make such a big deal about it (or even cover the story in the first place) and the only reason they did, is obviously because of the MAGA hat...in other words, it was totally politically motivated.

But that doesn't change the fact that one individual in that footage had a serious lack of respect for his elders... He should have just cleared a path and let the old man past.

Ok, but you should know that the old man was not trying to get past him. When he first approach him, there is clearly lots of space for him to walk by him, but that is not his intentions.

Have a nice day

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

I highly doubt this settlement hurt CNN's bottom line or made that arrogant little turd rich.

As was pointed out in the closed thread... for all we know the settlement could have just been for attorney fees and an apology.
He got paid millions

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Don't let those pesky little facts get in the way of your argument.

You do you.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
OOOOh good one! a reply to: spiritualarchitect

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

That old loser who confronted the young man (Nathan Phillips) is stone cold broke, living on welfare without a cent to his name

Nick Sandmann is now a multi millionaire who never has to work a day in his life

I hope his smug grin is permanently plastered on his face forever more. Hopefully he rubs his new found wealth in the face of his aggressor too!

Now, there’s FIFTY THREE more companies and individuals yet to face the courts over the lies and propaganda they smeared the innocent young CHILD with.

So these first few million dollars are just a drop in the bucket! Ha haaaaaaa.

You should be happy for him. He was wronged.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm positively giddy for Sandman. Rumor is CNN settled for 25 mil.

With 50+ pending defamation suits against a deplorable FAKE, lying "media".

I hope he takes them all for every penny they are worth.

What was done to this child was despicable and anyone making excuses is equally despicable.

Icing on the cake is that lying little loser still po as F.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

God help us if you have children but maybe one of yours will be all arrogant turd and stand proud while being attacked, probably cover and piss in the grass they eat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join