It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cNn pays for attacking a child

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.dailywire.com... k&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

COVINGTON HOAX

The FUNNIEST part about Nick Sandmann being paid an undisclosed sum by cNn (hopefully tens of millions) is the racist loser who confronted him is still living in a one bedroom apartment, stone cold broke and struggling.

I certainly hope Nick Sandmann keeps that smug grin of his plastered on his face forever more.

Yet another case of the lying left attacking innocent children for their sick agenda and having it backfire

Looks like there’s more cases for Nick coming up, I hope he receives grossly-disproportionate amounts of money and never has to work a day in his life

It really was a ‘million dollar smile’ he wore that day, along with his hat that promotes prosperity for the country and invokes such anguish in those who HATE the United States
edit on 7 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Apparently Democrats only think America was great when it was all white. Even though it never was.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

that kid has probably done more for society than Greta thunderberg...

I hope he uses this as a platform and show what the far left really are.

I hope Trump doesn't exploit this and take away this win for him and make it about himself.

edit on 7-1-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
My apologies for posting a thread on this topic. I checked before typing mine up and should've checked again. You posted about 10 minutes before me. I notified the mods on my thread,

S&F

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yeah hopefully the President just lets it be.
Everyone already knows what the far left really are, hence the total lack of support for far left ideology.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I hope the kid never has to work a day in his life. I’m so sick of CNN’s bullying.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I highly doubt this settlement hurt CNN's bottom line or made that arrogant little turd rich.

As was pointed out in the closed thread... for all we know the settlement could have just been for attorney fees and an apology.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Hopefully it made him rich

He was suing for 260 million but they settled on an apology

Nope
edit on 7 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Good, I hope it's the first of many wins for the kid. The Dems have been acting like uncontrollable children, it's time someone paddled their behinds.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

CNN eating crow? Already Christmas again?

Ho, Ho, Ho... fake news b!tche$

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

that kid has probably done more for society than Greta thunderberg...

This actually made me laugh out loud!

Thank you for that, I needed a laugh!

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I highly doubt this settlement hurt CNN's bottom line or made that arrogant little turd rich.

As was pointed out in the closed thread... for all we know the settlement could have just been for attorney fees and an apology.

Dream on baby...

Last I heard the attorney was doing this pro bono.

Nope... your precious media is going to keep paying and paying the victim for being bigots.

As they should.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

HIGHLY UNLIKELY... CNN didnt want to drag this out and more than likely settled on a higher sum to get a NDA. It wasnt about money but CNN wanted it to go away and not be news fodder

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wonder if their AT&T overlords give a crap? They should, but they probably will not. Sadly they will keep funding CNN and keep up the same garbage even if they are reduced to 200 viewers per evening.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

The FUNNIEST part about Nick Sandmann being paid an undisclosed sum by cNn (hopefully tens of millions) is the racist loser who confronted him is still living in a one bedroom apartment, stone cold broke and struggling.

If I were Mr. Sandmann, I'd buy a few acres of wilderness, set up a nice cabin, and give it to the Native American gentleman. Maybe even an annuity for his living expenses. Give him a chance to get back in touch with nature and remember what being a Native American is about.

It wouldn't take much. After all, without him, Sandmann would have nothing.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

If it was switched, and it was him beating a drum in a Native American mans face, chanting, judging the man on his choice of headwear, all after crossing a crowded area and singling him out to be the victim of this behavior. . .

Would you feel the same way?

No, my guess is that you’d be praising the Native American man for standing his ground and being passive to the behavior.
edit on 7-1-2020 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Does CNN have a bottom line? Hopefully for them, its not as low as their ratings, which I believe is below the bottom.

It should teach them not to lie. But since its part of their core, it won't.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't have settled for less than $100 million.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I wouldn't have settled for less than $100 million.

And I’d request they start collecting the money by taking every anchor at cnn by the ankles and shaking them upside down.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Yeah hopefully the President just lets it be.
Everyone already knows what the far left really are, hence the total lack of support for far left ideology.

lack of support for leftist ideology? you haven't been in America the past 20 years...or the last midterm when Dems took over the house with the most of extreme far left tripe..?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join