It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Revenge vs. War

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Something that I've been reading a lot in the news lately is that Iran doesn't want war, they want revenge.

Is there realisticly a way to separate the two? I don't think so. I think they are backed into a very deep dark corner.
They are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

If they take no action, it will look as if America can just come in and off their military/people with zero effort. This will look as weakness.
If they take action, any action, especially on US soil... it will be war.

I've heard rumblings that they will wait until the US election to see if Trump is reelected (proof that the US is fully supportive of the attacks)
Is that just buying time?

Is there really any "out" for Iran if they wanted it?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Something that I've been reading a lot in the news lately is that Iran doesn't want war, they want revenge.

They've said that their beef isn't with the American people, it's with Trump. So, look for Trump properties abroad to get hit.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
One must be careful about running ones mouth unless you have the ass to back it up.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

its all about Armageddon believe it or not, its about a belief from both sides, and its about bring it on kind of thing, so lets wait and see, its not like a good thing to wait for but bring it on.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It was hard to hear their love song to the people of the US over the chants of "Death to America".

Get a life. Their government would be more than happy to kill a bunch of us.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

They've said that their beef isn't with the American people, it's with Trump. So, look for Trump properties abroad to get hit.

Yeah right, tell that to the graves of an American contractor and a number of service members.

Also, Trump is a citizen, therefore one with the American people, an American citizen, sooo....
edit on 7-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Lmaoooo you have gotta be kidding me... they would bomb each and every single last one of you, make absolutely no mistake about that!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Send Buttigieg to work something out. They get to stone to death one of our best gays and even stevens.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Pro-Iran militias that used to be led by #Soleimani have reportedly perpetrated a mass killing of Shia youth in Nasseriya, Iraq. Protestors opposed a parade of militia caskets across town due to their past killings. The Militas opened fire on unarmed people.

yeah
you keep on telling yourself that
they mistaked those unarmed people for donald j trump right?

link   

A cultural mindset as well as political. Drawing a line between governance in a theocratic environment veiled behind the rules overbearing indigenous religion dictates can not be drawn. At best the line is a blur.

eg. Holy Dome Jamkarān Mosque raising the red flag calling for revenge, no State objections

Different culture.

mg

link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Send Buttigieg to work something out. They get to stone to death one of our best gays and even stevens.

I thought they threw them off the roofs over there?
who knew?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Want to know something funny:
Revenge is asking for "An eye for an eye". Since Soleimani was considered to be Iran's third in line to run the country, we should maybe let them know that Pelosi would hold that distinction here. In fact maybe someone should tell the S/T this info so that they stop trying to be Sufi-apologists.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Would you honestly be surprised if the User said Yes? 😅

I mean, they consume CNN and Madcow 🤭🤫

...and you know what happens when you consume madcow?

You turn Silly!😜
edit on 7-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Of course they have an out... They're out is to capitulate to the American People, and stop funding and supporting Terrorist Networks. If they came out today and said "we've seen the error of our ways, we're going to be better" It wouldn't be weakness, it would be amazing and they would be supported the world over.

Currently they have no out if they want to remain a "Strong Terrorist Supporting State"

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I thought they threw them off the roofs over there?
who knew?

Last I heard, they dig a hole with the head exposed then use a bucket loader and dump concrete blocks on them. They do seem to have different methods for executing gays though. Probably depends on what is available at the time. A bucket loader is probably used in wealthier districts.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Who said that

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Want to know something funny:
Revenge is asking for "An eye for an eye". Since Soleimani was considered to be Iran's third in line to run the country, we should maybe let them know that Pelosi would hold that distinction here. In fact maybe someone should tell the S/T this info so that they stop trying to be Sufi-apologists.

I was thinking about that. Although Pelosi is a humorous example..

The first person that came to my mind was General Mattis.
I know he is a former official, but he seems on par with Soleimani.
Very revered, almost a larger than life type of character, especially by the military.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If only we could convince them that our most precious assets are:

Hillary C.
Hussein O.
Nancy P.
Chuck S.

Ah, # it. Just give em all the dems.

Except Tulsi. I'm pretty sure she has a brain.

edit on 7-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is how i see it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join