It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden/seized footage of the 9/11 attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Where has most of the 9/11 footage gone?

I’m not talking the FOIA footage either which has definitely been cut in certain places deliberately... I remember seeing footage from the ground during the attacks that i have never been able to find since. One of these particular pieces of footage included jumpers actually hitting the ground (horrible I know) and you could clearly see the mangled bodies of others. In the footage you could see the outdoor stage area and more bodies. No this is not the ‘Mandela Effect’, I saw them as did many others.

This is just one of the pieces of footage that seem to have disappeared of the internet over the years and whilst I don’t take joy in watching gore, I still think it is vital that all footage and pictures from that day should remain in the public domain unedited!

So my question is this... Did the FBI confiscate footage from nearby CCTV cameras and handheld camcorders/police cameras etc etc? And if so then why???

(I guess it may all be on the dark web but I have not looked)
edit on 7/1/2020 by JPtruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There is also footage of supposed rocket launches from a nearby building that were aimed at the towers.

I would check liveleak or wikileaks for such footage if your looking.

I'm not interested in seeing people jumping to their deaths, but I do recall the "rocket launches" and seeing police call transcripts about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
There is also footage of supposed rocket launches from a nearby building that were aimed at the towers.

I'm not interested in seeing people jumping to their deaths, but I do recall the "rocket launches" and seeing police call transcripts about it.

Wow. Definitely never saw that one but just goes to show I’m not alone! There is so much more footage out there and for whatever reason it has ‘gone missing’ from the web

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Considering 9/11 happened nearly 20 years ago, you'd think we could finally see how the surveillance footage that was confiscated all around the Pentagon... I believe the story was, within an hour of the Pentagon being attacked, agents began rushing through all the neighboring buildings taking the footage the cameras captured.... I believe there was a hotel, a gas station, and a few other businesses that had their footage taken. I wish one day they would release all that footage ..... No way in hell its still an active investigation, so the only reason i can think of them keeping the footage is because it tells a different narrative from the one the 911 report shared.
edit on 7-1-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've always been fascinated with this video and the "drills" that were in progress on 9/11:

I find the YouTube search engine suggested videos to be telling. Notice when you click on this video there are NO other 9/11 videos showing up in the list of suggestions. Everything but!

edit on 7-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

The term 'jumpers' always bothered me, I doubt the largest percentage actually jumped, it was just a term coined by the first responders at the time, most actually fell or on at least one occasion were knocked off ledges by others falling. It is estimated that between 100 and 200 of the impact survivors plunged from the towers.

One of these particular pieces of footage included jumpers actually hitting the ground (horrible I know) and you could clearly see the mangled bodies of others

You could possibly be referring to this footage from imo currently the best collection still available on the internet:

Additionally, this documentary has the closest footage of a faller/jumper I have seen, briefly:

The best footage overall though, which does not include fallers/jumpers (apart from the sound of them hitting the ground) is the full length Jules Naudet footage.

It should also be noted that with the Naudet footage, of those sent to the second tower, led by Oreo Palmer and colleagues who made to the 78th floor (if I recall correctly), were all killed.

Additionally, and if I recall correctly again, one of the first fire fighters to die that day was actually killed by a faller/jumper.

Hope that helps

edit on -216002020-01-07T09:59:05-06:000000000531202005012020Tue, 07 Jan 2020 09:59:05 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I posted the wrong video. This video is the one that still gets me:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

I'm unable to find any such footage. Please if you have time and can remember your source can you provide this information?

We will never know the real facts of that day, certainly there is more to the story than the official narrative.

I do remember videos of people falling and the noise of them making impact but no direct footage of their death. I'd rather not watch that anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I too remember videos and still pictures of the people jumping and the awful carnage of the bodies on the streets, I remember the day after 9/11 me and a buddy looking through a lot of footage and pics people were uploading or sharing. I haven't seen the rocket thing but I do remember hearing about it. I also remember seeing footage from different camera angles of something that looked much more like a missile hitting the Pentagon then a plane. Christ I remember seeing reporter footage taken maybe 20 or 30 min after the hit on the Pentagon and Not seeing any plane wreckage anywhere.... I have tried since then to look up and view that stuff but couldn't find it. I think a lot was probably scrubbed from the Internet by the government. Maybe something like wiki leaks as someone else stated. What about that way back machine thing that you can find old websites and such that maybe contain video footage or pics? I've never used it so I'm not completely sure I'm right in how it works or what it does. I agree this stuff should remain in the public domain but I don't think the government will release anything even after 40 years... look at the JFK files, still everything not released and a lot is redacted in files that were released.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've not been able to find anything to support this any more. I remember reading many years ago, that patients with breathing or lung disorders are usually kept on ground or the lower floors of hospitals. The reason, I read, was that when struggling to breath, patients have been known to jump out of windows to try and get a breath of air.
Can anyone confirm or deny that?
I'd appreciate a link to any documents if you have one.
I find it most unfair that people who jumped from the burning buildings were classified death by suicide when escaping from the smoke and fire was their intention. A desire to live.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I completely remember the footage of the jumpers, it remember it very well, I was young, like 15 and it stuck with me.

I've not seen it since that day or day after, but I've also never searched for it. But I do remember a video from a camcorder of bodies hitting the ground, and not just then sound of it, the full picture. And I remember the person shooting the footage turning away at some points.

Of course it's been a long time, and my mind could be mixing up a bunch of different videos. I but I'm pretty certain I saw it.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If the jumpers are what you're looking for, a search for "WTC Jumpers" in a search engine returns a heap of videos.
Here is just two of them.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There is a lot of footage, but also remember camera phones didn't exist yet. All the footage would have been from news crews and security cameras for the most part. Most people didn't have video cameras at the ready.

The lack of security camera footage is the thing I find most mind boggling. All the cameras around the Pentagon and no footage?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You won't find the truth on LiveLeak anymore.

a reply to: Notoneofyou

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I will dig arpund later when i have time.

Right now I'm working on my homes heating system.

Check back this evening.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

I remember seeing similar footage within 2 years of 9/11. The .MOV I saw looked eerily similar to a cruise missile buzzing past some buildings along the skyline. I've searched a few times but could never find it. I do remember the video was titled under the pretense of "9/11 UFO" or something like that
edit on 7-1-2020 by TXRabbit because: .

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

I completely remember the footage of the jumpers, it remember it very well, I was young, like 15 and it stuck with me.

I've not seen it since that day or day after, but I've also never searched for it. But I do remember a video from a camcorder of bodies hitting the ground, and not just then sound of it, the full picture. And I remember the person shooting the footage turning away at some points.

Of course it's been a long time, and my mind could be mixing up a bunch of different videos. I but I'm pretty certain I saw it.

Exactly the footage I’ve seen! On the camcorder! It exists... or at least, it did exist once upon a time.

Everything about 911 stinks... I’m not going to get into a debate about whether it was ‘an inside job’ or bla bla... but... Confiscating security camera footage from around the site sets of alarm bells to me

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Exactly the footage I have seen!!!!

Everything about 911 stinks... I’m not going to get into a debate about whether it was ‘an inside job’ or bla bla... but... Confiscating security camera footage from around the site sets of alarm bells for me

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I have wondered the same thing. From what I have dug up it was most likely a cruise missile fired from a boat anyway.

There was a practice drill to 'defend' against them on that area of the coast a couple years prior. Dry run.

-Driver

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.bibliotecapleyades.net... 1_41.html
edit on 7-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: Links not working

Having problems with links.

Do a search on "missles fired at twin towers"

Also it was supposed to have been fired from the Woolworth building, if that helps.
edit on 7-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join