It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An amazing modern factory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This short video is about the manufacturing of Tesla electric cars.. OK so what you might say.. I say the factory floor and how things are made in house is really quite impressive and worth a look see IMO. youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thank you, I love watching these things. It gives a hope for the future and is fascinating to boot.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Could watch stuff like this all day. I didn't realize the amount of automation the Tesla factory was going to have. No wonder it took them a long time to work out the kinks and become fully operational. I believe they are opening a plant in China as well?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The robots are fascinating to watch.

That's a long way from the Model A Ford.

or the Model T

Thanks for sharing 727Sky

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Could watch stuff like this all day. I didn't realize the amount of automation the Tesla factory was going to have. No wonder it took them a long time to work out the kinks and become fully operational. I believe they are opening a plant in China as well?
So Tesla will be forced to reveal all its secrets to the Chinese. I really don’t understand how that can be in any company’s best interest. But it’s possible Musk is more interested in reducing vehicle emissions in China than making piles of money. IIRC, he shared proprietary info on the Hyperloop, and there’s no way he’s going to make money colonizing Mars unless the government pays for it. He often seems motivated by the desire to save humanity more than anything else.

new topics

top topics

join