It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian military war games , Iran isn't another Iraq

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
It is your society that has produced these fanatical cowards, not mine. They live in your neighborhoods more then anywhere else in the world. Get your facts straight. Either you are with us or against us, make up your mind real fast.

my society

you will find it was your society that breaded these fanatics and still is now
each time the US blows up a home and kills a family.
a fanatic is born

so dont tell me im not educated in this field

also i am right
if Iran are going to be so willing to give nukes to terrorists why havent they armed them with chemical weapons yet?

think twice before you reply

They live in your neighborhoods more then anywhere else in the world.

havent seen a fanatic in st albans yet
im sure its just your imagination ( take your pills )

Get your facts straight.

think you should take a while and think straight

Either you are with us or against us, make up your mind real fast.

very hard question
im sure you know the answer and its not with you lot

[edit on 15-3-2005 by bodrul]

[edit on 15-3-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There is too much war mongering going on by little kids who don't seem to know any difference between supporting a superbowl team and supporting teams that kill people. By little kids, who have been told Bush is their man no - THE MAN. Seriously, reading this, really makes me think how can one country in the world have so many dumb people.

All countries have their dumb people, but this is the first time I've heard of a country of dumb people. Is there something in your water, or something in the air, or have you all been abducted by aliens and implanted with mind control chips? You are so brainwashed, it's not even funny. This really is like the twilight zone. Now, I've learnt a lot of weird things as I grew up. And I thought scenorio's like cities of zombies, was strictly science fiction; now I am not so sure.

I honestly and truly have to say, you are some of the most stupid people I have ever encountered. This is just my observation, please don't take offence. Not all of you are stupid - just most of you.

Now as for Iran, poor Iran. Whose only mistake is that it's not as powerful as US and does not want to become a part of it's empire and dares to have it's own indigenous culture. Poor Iran, a country modernising quickly. Yes, this country, this beautiful country will be turned into ruins. Yes, thousands will die in Iran. My heart bleeds for Iran, and I just don't understand why millions of people would want this. What drives them? I guess a better question is - who is driving them? I know who is driving them.

But, I can guarantee you something. Thousands of US soliders will die in Iran. I can guarantee you that the US economy will suffer even further. I can guarantee you, that you, the regular person, will feel it. I can guarantee you, you will pay a very expensive price for your arrogance and stupidity.

Yet, you don't really care about those thousands of US soliders that will be dying. Sure, we will hear the sentimental drivel everytime a solider dies, the fake pouring of emotions, but they're really just cannon fodder. They are dying for a war that does not even affect them. They are dying to please the millions of people cheering them on at home. They are dying to satisfy your barbarbic sport and thirst for power.

Your recognition does not come from your own achivements, but the achivements of those thousands that will be dying in wars. You're leeching of the blood and sweat of others. You know what, to all the arm chair generals on this forum, go out there to Iran. I will respect you more for it.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You have voted Indigo_Child for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

nicely put down

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
There is too much war mongering going on by little kids who don't seem to know any difference between supporting a superbowl team and supporting teams that kill people. By little kids, who have been told Bush is their man no - THE MAN. Seriously, reading this, really makes me think how can one country in the world have so many dumb people.

All countries have their dumb people, but this is the first time I've heard of a country of dumb people. Is there something in your water, or something in the air, or have you all been abducted by aliens and implanted with mind control chips? You are so brainwashed, it's not even funny. This really is like the twilight zone. Now, I've learnt a lot of weird things as I grew up. And I thought scenorio's like cities of zombies, was strictly science fiction; now I am not so sure.

I honestly and truly have to say, you are some of the most stupid people I have ever encountered. This is just my observation, please don't take offence. Not all of you are stupid - just most of you.

Oh yes of course that must be it, we were all abducted by aliens and had control chips implanted in our minds. Now I cant believe you have the audacity to accuse of others of being stupid. I dont know what backwoods society you are from, mabe you are the product of your father and his sister. I dont know. I never make an attempt to state factual what I know not about. Furthermore, if you are referencing to me when making your accusations you obviously have not read all of my posts. I am not for war, I am for keeping my daughter and the rest of my family and my fellow citizens safe. READ the posts, if you have half a brain in your head you will see I am no child who roots for my team.

But, I can guarantee you something. Thousands of US soliders will die in Iran. I can guarantee you that the US economy will suffer even further. I can guarantee you, that you, the regular person, will feel it. I can guarantee you, you will pay a very expensive price for your arrogance and stupidity.

IF IF IF there is a war there will be traumatic loses on each side.

You are one of those ridiculously enraged anti-American tactically mislead supporters of hate. You may not realize how far your mind has wandered from the truth. That is not completely your fault. You are only as smart as the people you associate yourself with and get your information from. Being smart is a lot more then just using big words.

My country is and has been in transission ever since September 11, 2001. You fail to see the truth. You make up reasons rather then believing what is in plain sight. This is not a game. We fear for our lives and will stop at nothing to protect ourselves. We need everyones help. Terrorism is a REAL threat to us all. You need to realize this before you start making false allegations that we are just a bunch of stupid people that want to make excuses to go out and bomb other nations. That is the very last thing anyone wants.

When you make such remarks about a nation in whole you are stirring the soup with your hide. This site is for intelligent debating and not for disrespectful immature statements. Wake up before its too late.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am no longer going to stoop to your lowly level. It is getting harder to bend down and lift that rock up to try to engage in respectful debate with you. Your mind is made up and you hate me because I am an American. Thats fine and dandy, just remember this country of so called infidels has stood up in the face of tyranny many times before. We fought WWII to free half the world from Nazi rule. We run into countries who are devestated by natural disasters. We have done nothing but help the whole world and now that we need a little help and understanding you all hate us.

You are fools to think you can take us on rather then join our pursuit of defending freedom, equality and ultimately our safety. Enough said, I am done here.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I am no longer going to stoop to your lowly level. It is getting harder to bend down and lift that rock up to try to engage in respectful debate with you. Your mind is made up and you hate me because I am an American. Thats fine and dandy, just remember this country of so called infidels has stood up in the face of tyranny many times before. We fought WWII to free half the world from Nazi rule. We run into countries who are devestated by natural disasters. We have done nothing but help the whole world and now that we need a little help and understanding you all hate us.

You are fools to think you can take us on rather then join our pursuit of defending freedom, equality and ultimately our safety. Enough said, I am done here.

csulli456

where did i say i hate you because your american?
where did i call you an infadel?
where did i say i want to take you on?

that is the most retarded response you could have given

tip for you

get your head out of your a$$ and give me a decent reply ( not to much to ask for )

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLEGIONS

What's your evaluations for the Iranian military ?

The image that sticks in my mind is the Iranian soldiers goose stepping while on parade that I saw on TV not long ago.

Why is it that bloodiest dictators and tyrants (Hitler, Mussolini, Saddam, and now the Iranian mullahs) always seem to love to have their soldiers march like that, when the democratic countries don't?

It's almost like we can use that as a kind of measure.

[edit on 3/15/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

There is too much war mongering going on by little kids who don't seem to know any difference between supporting a superbowl team and supporting teams that kill people.

There is a difference - supporting a football team is for fun. Supporting your military is for survival.

By little kids, who have been told Bush is their man no - THE MAN. Seriously, reading this, really makes me think how can one country in the world have so many dumb people.

Yes - how can a country that dominates just about everything have so many dumb people? Maybe, just maybe they aren't dumb.

Lets see here. The title of the thread is "Iranian war games, Iran isn't another Iraq".

So if I point out the obvious - that the US will kick the collective crap out of the Iranian military - I am dumb?

Don't worry - I don't. I really don't care what you think. I really don't care about your observations either. You don't know a single person here - what are you basing your assumption on? The fact that people mayy have a different point of view?

Now as for Iran, poor Iran.

What a joke. Poor Iran, all they want to do is make nuclear weapons so they can smite the Isrealis and anyone else they don't like.

Those poor innocent people who support terrorism and treat females worse then their dogs.

Whose only mistake is that it's not as powerful as US and does not want to become a part of it's empire and dares to have it's own indigenous culture. Poor Iran, a country modernising quickly. Yes, this country, this beautiful country will be turned into ruins.

Why? Could it because they continue to develope nuclear weapons?

But, I can guarantee you something. Thousands of US soliders will die in Iran.

Not against the Iranian military. It will be just like Iraq. 3-6 weeks, a few hundred US soldiers dead, the Iranian military decisively overpowered.

I can guarantee you that the US economy will suffer even further.

Speaking of dumb, the US economy is growing faster then every major European country, not to mention that war HELPS economies

I can guarantee you, that you, the regular person, will feel it. I can guarantee you, you will pay a very expensive price for your arrogance and stupidity.

I heard that about Iraq and afghanastan and Iraq before that. 4th times a charm eh?

Yet, you don't really care about those thousands of US soliders that will be dying.

You couldn't be more wrong. I have friends and family fighting in Iraq at this very second.

I would be over there myself if my knee hadn't got bent 90 degrees in the wrong direction.

Sure, we will hear the sentimental drivel everytime a solider dies, the fake pouring of emotions, but they're really just cannon fodder. They are dying for a war that does not even affect them. They are dying to please the millions of people cheering them on at home. They are dying to satisfy your barbarbic sport and thirst for power.

Get a grip. They are getting killed in combat - combat caused by 2 events. One was the support of terrorists that attacked my country on 9/11. The other because Saddam broke his peace treaty. It's funny how no one ever mentions that little detail. He thought he didn't have to live up to his end of the bargain. He was wrong.

Your recognition does not come from your own achivements, but the achivements of those thousands that will be dying in wars. You're leeching of the blood and sweat of others. You know what, to all the arm chair generals on this forum, go out there to Iran. I will respect you more for it.

Oh yeah - we are all such vampires for responding to a thread that says Iran will kick the crap out of the US in a war because of a few videos of rockets being fired. Give me a break you nit wit.

What are we supposed to do genious? Not respond if we dissagree? For someone who calls so many millions of people stupid, you sure are lacking in the brains department.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

LONDON (Reuters) - Iran (news - web sites) is prepared to offer the United States a half share in any future nuclear program to demonstrate it is not pursuing atomic weapons, a senior Iranian official was quoted on Wednesday as saying.
The Financial Times said it was unclear how far the remarks of Hossein Kazempour, Iranian governor to the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC (news - web sites)) and an energy adviser to the government, represented the policy of Tehran.

"I am telling you that the Americans can come and have 50-50 (of an Iranian nuclear program)," Kazempour was quoted as saying by the newspaper.

"This offer is on the table. But they have their suspicions. This could be removed by their presence (in the program)."

Perhaps this might be a turning point. If Iran were to be transparent with its nuclear program for the whole world and IAEA to see it would do much to defuse an escalting situation. No one wants a war, but we need concrete actions to make sure that there is no more proliferation of nuclear powers in the world. Sooner or later two smaller nuclear nations are going to butt heads and the end result will be two fewer nations on the globe.

I know this is off the main topic of this thread but it relates very well to the discussion. Iran would pay the far heavier price if there were to be hostilities between the U.S. and Iran.

I hope reason will take hold.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
cskulli456,

Being smart is a lot more then just using big words.

I am sorry that I had to have you reach out for the dictionary to understand my post. Perhaps, if you spent at half of the time educating yourself, than you do war mongering, you might have done without the dictionary.

I am just curious which "big word" did I use.

This site is for intelligent debating and not for disrespectful immature statements.

Then what are you doing here? Your kind always make me laugh. It is quite ironic for a newbie to tell me what this site is for.

American Mad Man,

There is a difference - supporting a football team is for fun. Supporting your military is for survival.

Your survival depends on the death of thousands of Iranian people and US soliders; the grief of so many families. If that is the case, you are a parasite that survives by leeching the life of others. You know what happens to parasites, don't you?

Yes - how can a country that dominates just about everything have so many dumb people? Maybe, just maybe they aren't dumb.

Invading the weak and helpless, like Afghanistan, Iraq and Kosovo, is what you are proud of. Yet, true powers like Russia and China, you evade conflict with. You sure dominated China didn't you recently, when it shot down your spy planes and then forced Bush to apologise on national television

You are a cowardly country, that picks on the weak, and that too by bombing them from the skies, like flies. You have nothing to be proud of, other than having the biggest mouths in the world. Meanwhile, countries like China and India are quietly taking your jobs and reforming and modernizing their economies rapidly. You live in a bubble, a small world - a small mind. The truth is US is a failing economy and a failing state. You are the butt of many jokes.

Yet, what makes you most dumb. Is this "We will kick the crap" there is no "we"? You're not going to Iran. You're just sitting here mouthing off, like your kind usually does. You're parasitic, you leech of the achivements, blood, sweat and efforts of others.

Your entire identity is based on your country and false-pride. "American Man Man" No, you are a kid, whose played too many computer games and for whom the line between virtual reality and reality has become blurred. I can tell you quite straight. It does not matter what you say, your opinion holds no weight. That is because you have no individuality, no mind, no soul. I can predict what you are going to say, because you belong to a group of certain backwards ideologies, like the KKK's, Nazi, Skinheads.

You have no idea how badly you are going to be affected, and it will also be thorougly deserved, because you are no longer a part of the human race. You have separated yourself from it by a superiority complex - a delusion. Your entire identity is a psychosis. America Man Man, you truly are mad. But not in the way you are trying to portray, of a hardcore patriot, you're just mad - out of touch with reality - deluded. You're no different from the trailer trash that come on sensationalistic talkshows like Jerry Springer. Just like them, all you have is a big mouth. Yet, you can't put the horse where the mouth is, so to speak.

You need this superiority complex to feel special, because without it, you are pathetic. You hide behind this false-pride, because you are nothing without it. You are worse off than an impoverished man in India. At least they know where they stand.

Mature people ignore people like you. So, I will.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Child of God ... Hmmmm ... Aryan ... Hmmmm .... Using politically and socially inept, glittering generalities to belittle a "whole nation" ... Hmmmm ... Apparently politically frustrated ... Hmmm ... Knows within his heart that his plan is what is best for the world ... Hmmmm ....

Some interesting historical comparisons here to some others of stilted political world view, so it would seem.

Perhaps if we simply kicked out Bush and company and slid an Indigo Child (That's blue isn't it? Trouble with circulation, perhaps? That could be treated medically)... Hmmm... That would mean obdurate to your own medical condition?

Interestng that I suspect that alll except the last part is true. I understand the inference of Indigo Child, as narcissistic a self applied appellation as that may be, for one so full of disdain and contempt.

So, your saying the whole world, particularly the numbskulls in the United States would be better if we simply put you in charge?

Ummmm.... You will pardon me if my skepticism level (read BS Meter) level is quite high in your case.

Perhaps you could come back when you have a better plan, and mayhap, a better ability to communicate with folks other than inept put downs and sorry, lame platitudes.

I, and a few others like me, might listen at that point.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So, your saying the whole world, particularly the numbskulls in the United States would be better if we simply put you in charge?

I will give you 1000 of my points, if you can point out where I have said that "Unites stated would be better if I was in charge" It will be arranged.

This might give you something better to do then go looking into thesaurses to compose grandiose posts - there is a prize in it too.
If you want to look intelligent, rather than using a whole array of words you don't even understand, say something that has substance and has wisdom. I have presented you with an impossible task, how are you going to say something wise, without invalidating the ideologies that you espouse.

There's too many of you, but even if hundreds or thousands of you were to take turns at me. I would still show you up as the "numbskulls" that you are. Not my word - yours.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Tsk... Tsk... Tsk...

Seems that I have upset Indigo_Child and made him even more petulent, if that's possible.

Unfortunately, you keep showing your true self. You make brash assumptions about people while having absolutely no insight into them either as individuals or as nations.

Your rants remind me of a couple of books I have read in the past. One was entitled, "Mein Kampf". However, you are right. Nowhere have you said you want to be in charge. I also erred on the incorrect side of caution. I just kind of figured that you have the complete set of answers and would be more than happy to institute them, rants, rages. and all, in a position of power.

Or is it simply easier for someone of your ilk to sit back and slap at the keyboard in futility?

Shazaammm! I didn't even look at the Thesauras oncte Sergeant Carter!
(My best Gomer Pyle rendition, which is, essentially, all this type of posting deserves, hereafter).

Sincerely, most sincerely ... Have a nice day.

Edited for this addendum.

No where, Indigo Child, did I espouse any theory or even intimate anything in this thread other than in a heads up battle, the Iranian military would be toast. Which, I thought was the original idea behind this thread.

You might wish to line up your thoughts and have your facts straight before you overlay your paradigms of inanity and poor political thought process on others ... Regardless of their race, creed, politics, sex, or place of national origin ...

[edit on 16-3-2005 by sigung86]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
sigung86:

Your rants remind me of a couple of books I have read in the past. One was entitled, "Mein Kampf".

Care to explain what specific instance of Indigo's post reminded you of Mein Kampf? Why would you read Mein Kampf anyway? A little light summer fare to go with your chianti? Please explain.

No where, Indigo Child, did I espouse any theory or even intimate anything in this thread other than in a heads up battle, the Iranian military would be toast. Which, I thought was the original idea behind this thread.

Er, other than your theory that Indigo has much in common with the author of Mein Kampf. Remember that?

In a heads-up battle the Iranians would be toast? Based on what? Based on the USA's last 2 major conflicts?

Afghanistan? A 3rd world country with no standing army, no Air Force, and no allies. Wow, what heroes you are.

Iraq? Hmmm. A 3rd world country with a small standing army, no Air Force and no allies. Again, you are not David in this David and Goliath matchup.

It is pretty easy to invade a country when they are using 40 year old Russian shoulder fired missiles to try and stop thousands of tons of ordnance being dropped on them from 4,000 feet up. Quite heroic, that.

But yet, when North Korea TOTALLY thumbs their nose at you, and China shoots down one of your spy planes, it's all "Oh golly gee, we're so sorry, here, can we make it up to financially?".

Pfft.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Jakomo,

Reading Mein Kamp is not, last I checked, a crime. Interesting to see how the human mind works. Have you read it? If you have, then it would be relatively self evident, in light of 70 years of history, how Hitler was small minded, and full of hate and rant.

The rest of your post is my contention. If we were to have a battle between the Irani military and the US military. The Irani military would be toast. End of comparison. End of emotional stances. That is what this original thread was about and that is what I stated.

If you find it a positive thing to call people you have never met rude names, if you find it , "OK", to be provocative, and instigatory, and then not ok for folks to respond ... I simply do not know what else to say.

I guess it's a thing like, "If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen".

War, no matter who is involved, is not honorable, nor is it a beautiful thing. When you have been in combat, you realize that it is dirty, nasty, scary as Hell, and down right degrading. It will take honorable men, regardless of race, religion, politics, etc. and turn them into less than common animals with one thing on their minds, to kill the enemy in any way shape or form.

I have absolutely no qualms, if I am in a war, of dumping millions of dollars of hardware on the enemy, even if they can't defend themselves. It is not noble, it is not honorable, it is called war. The object of the fight is to win.

If I win then it's all my marbles. You lose. That's simply the fortunes of war.
Didn't say I agree with it. Just, perhaps, having been there along time ago, I'm more in touch with it. On the other hand ... Maybe not...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

What's your evaluations for the Iranian military ?

When the C&C centers, air force, and air defenses are decimated before they even know what hit them...it won't matter all that much...

A quick victory in Iran is fairly simple....Occupation on the other hand, if that is the goal, then well, you're looking at another Iraq situation....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's all irrelevant anyway, without a draft, we don't have enough troops to invade Iran. Some kind of airstrike is possible, but then Iran would most likely retaliate against US forces in Iraq.

I'm sure the current administration would love to go into Iran, but there just aren't enough troops available. Mostly it's just bluff and bluster.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
sigung86:

Jakomo,

Reading Mein Kamp is not, last I checked, a crime. Interesting to see how the human mind works. Have you read it? If you have, then it would be relatively self evident, in light of 70 years of history, how Hitler was small minded, and full of hate and rant.

No, it's not illegal. And yes I have read it, for school. It was crap. So you're saying Indigo is small-minded and full of rant? Based on?

The rest of your post is my contention. If we were to have a battle between the Irani military and the US military. The Irani military would be toast. End of comparison. End of emotional stances. That is what this original thread was about and that is what I stated.

Well, again, pardon me if I don't take your "End of comparison" for the be-all-end-all of this discussion, since you don't appear to have any actual proof to back it up, just blind patriotism or inebriation or something.

If you find it a positive thing to call people you have never met rude names, if you find it , "OK", to be provocative, and instigatory, and then not ok for folks to respond ... I simply do not know what else to say.

Um, sense. Make it.

I guess it's a thing like, "If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen".

Um, what is the heat and what is the kitchen? Is this cliche relevant at all, please explain.

War, no matter who is involved, is not honorable, nor is it a beautiful thing. When you have been in combat, you realize that it is dirty, nasty, scary as Hell, and down right degrading. It will take honorable men, regardless of race, religion, politics, etc. and turn them into less than common animals with one thing on their minds, to kill the enemy in any way shape or form.

I have absolutely no qualms, if I am in a war, of dumping millions of dollars of hardware on the enemy, even if they can't defend themselves. It is not noble, it is not honorable, it is called war. The object of the fight is to win.

If I win then it's all my marbles. You lose. That's simply the fortunes of war.
Didn't say I agree with it. Just, perhaps, having been there along time ago, I'm more in touch with it. On the other hand ... Maybe not...

So then you really shouldn't have a problem with a bunch of disenfranchised people who believe they are at war with your country and slam a couple of planes into your World Trade Center, would you? I mean, to use your own words, "It's not noble, it's not honorable, it's war", "the object is to win" "that's simply the fortunes of war", "kill the enemy in any way shape or form".

So it's all a massive free-for-all with whoever has the biggest gun, huh?

Hey, since you seem so keen on history, please answer me this question:

WHAT IS THE LAST WAR OF INVASION THAT THE U.S. LAUNCHED THAT IT ACTUALLY WON?

Cite sources please, this will do a lot to help your case out if you can find anything at all in the win column.

Let's limit it to, oh, within the last 40 years. 2 generations.

jako

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sigung,

I also erred on the incorrect side of caution.

Edited for this addendum

overlay your paradigms of inanity and poor political thought process on others

You are trying way too hard, it's making me laugh out loud.

Now, after unraveling your post by separating the grandiosity, I have found little substance. Rather a personal attack composed in such a manner as to sound intelligent, but ends up sounding extremely ridiculous. So, now we have dumb and pseudointellectual as the quintessential and defining mental qualities of a Bush supporter.

So, your saying the whole world, particularly the numbskulls in the United States would be better if we simply put you in charge?"

I am still waiting for you to substantiate this. I will up the wager to 5000 points.

Your rants remind me of a couple of books I have read in the past. One was entitled, "Mein Kampf".

I understand this is Hitler's biography. I've never read it. However, it is very interesting, that you have.

Nah, not interested, a stupid person trying to sound smart. Even more than deluded than an average Bush supporter. Next.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Nah, not interested, a stupid person trying to sound smart. Even more than deluded than an average Bush supporter. Next.

You said it Indigo, and it describes your likes to a tee.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join