It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones defends support for Republican Party

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why, the hell should anyone need to justify their support for one political party or another? This is freaking America. This pisses me off so much. They ask him to justify his support for Republicans as if it is something to be ashamed of? Why not ask a Dim to justify their support for anti-American policies, unjustified coup attempts and support for terrorists? I mean these things actually SHOULD need to be justified.

This is just ridiculous and this story was picked up by ‘news’ organizations around the globe as if it was a major new story. This is just plain wrong.

USA Today

Full Title: Cowboys owner Jerry Jones defends support for Republican Party with Expletive

P.S. I would have probably said WTF as well if I had been Jerry Jones.

edit on 2020/1/6 by Metallicus because: Clarity / Added Paragraph

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Many Democrat leaders belong in a cage. Many Democrat followers belong on medication, and in therapy. Or maybe just an institution

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Many Democrat leaders belong in a cage. Many Democrat followers belong on medication, and in therapy. Or maybe just an institution

An institution would be the best place. heavily medicated but no one would notice with Nancy...

Or a cage... a cage fight on PPV. Beyond the super fabrication. Two democrats enter, one democrat leaves..

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Dont do this, please. Dont give me a reason to not keep hating the Cowboys.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Lol, I hate them too, but you have to give them credit for hiring Mike McCarthy. He is a good coach and better human.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I “justify” my support for the President by laughing, in the face, of anyone who asks me to “justify” it.

They HATE it

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I “justify” my support for the President by laughing, in the face, of anyone who asks me to “justify” it.

They HATE it

But...you shouldn’t have to justify your support of the President.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'm sure his tax returns have never been higher, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You could become a Lions fan and well it's pretty depressing.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

And many republicans too. Why do you make such broad stroke remarks all the time? Do you honestly think it's all just angels and demons? And if so you need to get out more.
edit on 172020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Nah, I'll stick with my Broncos.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Could be the Republican party is being harmed by being associated with the Cowgirls?

Sorry, its playoff season. Well, not for everybody.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I'm sure his tax returns have never been higher, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

As long as you are sure... I mean, we cant have any real evidence, you know.

That'd make you look like an idiot.

So just as long as you're sure.... I mean, I know he's a serial pervert who hangs around toilets.. I'm sure.

Oh evidence... nah, I just think it, out loud..

I'm sure of it... SURE...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
He should look at the bright side -- He no longer has to keep explaining in tiny words of one syllable or less (for the press) why he won't hire Kaepernick. Now they know.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Nobody should need to justify their own personal political beliefs, regardless of party. nor should one be insulted for said political opinion. After all, it's just an opinion the same as any other.

Personally, I don't care about any single person's political opinion other than my own.

It is fun to watch the people from the two political cults try to climb opposite sides of Mount Self Righteous Indignation. I hear the air is pretty thin at the peak, and a everyone who makes it gets a participation trophy of a man with two faces that reads "political hypocrite".

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Lol, I hate them too, but you have to give them credit for hiring Mike McCarthy. He is a good coach and better human.

I legit cannot understand American football, when the NFL is on here, I tend to fall into a coma.. it's worse than golf and cricket combined with tennis.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth

originally posted by: Metallicus

I legit cannot understand American football, when the NFL is on here, I tend to fall into a coma.. it's worse than golf and cricket combined with tennis.

My husband never got it either until we played the PlayStation version and he started seeing the different offensive and defensive plays and sets and how they worked against each other. Once he started seeing it on the Xs and Os level and then started to see them on the field in games, he gained a much better appreciation of it.

Otherwise, the big difference between football and soccer is that football has to have a winner. Soccer can do all that running and work and end in a tie.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Jerry is about to find out how hateful and ignorant the left is. They'll probably force him to sell his team in the next year or two. NFL is absurdly liberal.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth

Wait until they move a team there, it's gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: visitedbythem

And many republicans too. Why do you make such broad stroke remarks all the time? Do you honestly think it's all just angels and demons? And if so you need to get out more.

Funny.
It's not that broad a brush.
I don't see the Right trying to destroy people's lives and careers because of their political views or beliefs.
I don't see the Right harassing people who are trying to eat in a restaurant.
I don't see the Right assaulting people because of a shirt or hat that they are wearing.
I don't see the Right assaulting a 74 year old veteran because they mistook his Marine Association hat for a Trump hat. This resulted in a broken hip and forced him to move to an assisted living home for the rest of his life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join