It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at the pathetic ribbon Epstein hung himself with.. I don't think so

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The ribbon Epstein supposedly hung himself with looks like something you would wrap a Christmas present with. The knot of the ribbon is in the back yet the fractures of Epstein's throat were all in the front. This coupled with the pictures of Epstein's nose and ear just adds more weight IMO that the body reportedly dead was killed and not hung with this ribbon. The bodies neck had a thin line from the hanging and their was blood.. Now look at the ribbon and try to figure out how that was the device Epstein hanged himself with..youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If it was the hemmed edge of a sheet,it's possible it could be used to hang.ones self. Even a shoelace will be strong enough. Not that I believe he killed himself,I don't think he did for.one second.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
If it was the hemmed edge of a sheet,it's possible it could be used to hang.ones self. Even a shoelace will be strong enough. Not that I believe he killed himself,I don't think he did for.one second.

You did not watch the video of the ribbon

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I agree that the ribbon is sorta sketchy but man are they gonna need a lot more than that to tantalize the American publics interest for much longer.

This conspiracy is practically sealed and sent to the books.

It's now down to a few Ricky Gervais cracks and a piddly ribbon.

Don't think the bottom of this barrel will be reached, but I'm not sure it matters. Some uber-rich creepy guy is gone. He probably had dirt on a lot of people, and that aspect is all people care about and miss.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Even if they determine it was murder, so what, they'll NEVER bring the killers to justice.

The same types killed Kennedy, did 911 so a hated pedophile is not going to garner any justice.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That could definitely do the trick, but it wouldn't leave those marks on his neck. My best friend killed himself last year. He tied his garden hose to a tree trunk, tied it around his neck, and just leaned forward from a sitting position. Those determined to go can do it with very little resources, and bed sheets are more than strong enough.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The Marks shown on his Neck Point to Garroting as the Cause of Death , but What do I Know , I;m Not a Freakin " Doctor.......Hmm..........

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The grey hose/cable might have been thin enough to make those marks. One thing I don't understand, and maybe someone can enlighten me. If he had been dead for a few hours or so before he was found. Why do the photos of him show him on the gurney with an oxygen mask on and the medics trying to save his life? Would they not transport him in a body bag or at least a cover over his face when wheeling him in?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What's in his mouth? (20 seconds in)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
The grey hose/cable might have been thin enough to make those marks. One thing I don't understand, and maybe someone can enlighten me. If he had been dead for a few hours or so before he was found. Why do the photos of him show him on the gurney with an oxygen mask on and the medics trying to save his life? Would they not transport him in a body bag or at least a cover over his face when wheeling him in?

That was for SHOW . He was ALREADY Good and Dead as in Silenced Forever ..........

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Isn't the ear thing false?

I could have fallen for propaganda but I believe the situation with the ear is that people are comparing the left ear with a mirrored right ear.

Not suggesting he killed himself, just that we've got to be careful about disinformation being put out.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nothing will ever be done about this conspiracy unless the public demands action. I don't see anyone standing up for justice here where it counts..... No one. No one wants to stand up for Epstein because a monster like that deserved what he got....

But I don't see anyone holding authorities accountable for letting all the slime who funded and supported him slink off into the shadows. This will go down as a footnote that we read about on conspiracy sites decades from now with loads of innuendo but nothing of real substance.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It's a con job, I think there's little doubt about that.

The sad thing is that Willtell and MarkoftheV are right. It's probably pretty much all over. Whether GM can change that remains to be seen, however I suspect she won't.

Make no mistake, this story will drag on for some time yet and maybe, just maybe, Prince Andrew will be poster boy and then the whole story will be put to bed with the really serious bad bastards walking away.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yeah I did watch the video,and it's a little more than a "ribbon",it could definitely be used to hang someone,as I said,if it was the hemmed edge it was plenty strong enough.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
:22 second mark. Different angle showing the teeth. Those do not look like Epstein’s teeth. Particularly, the front top two. They are very straight at the bottom, square like. Epstein had very rounded teeth.

I’d post pics, but ATS and iPads are no bueno. Just spent another hour this morning trying to figure it out, to no avail.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Don’t use jpeg, which is iOS’s default. Use a converter to make them png files. Added bonus, they are smaller files so usually avoids shrinking the jpeg down by resizing, then converting. Which you will have to do occasionally.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
A substantial number of individuals are in great risk of discovery of their criminal activity, and a great deal of sexual crime. Lots of people.... lots of power and lots of money to cover up.

Let us hope it comes to light and individuals prosecuted. It's very likely in my opinion, more will be killed to silence them. I think they have until President Trump is re-elected as a timeframe before they are arrested. After he is re-elected, he will jump back on it. Perhaps there is a reason Pelosi trying to stall everything in government .....to slow prosecution.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It aint no deaths-head moth.

Maybe it’s some sort of a Charon's obol. A payment or bribe for the ferryman. His people are into some weird sh*t.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

BINGO! Thank you!

Just try and google images of Epstein smiling. He had very tiny More rounded teeth. You can also tell they were never capped. They also had a slight slant in one direction — crooked, just like he was.

Additionally, he had his gums lasered throughout the years. I know, we had it done for my daughter.

The chin looks like Epstein’s, the teeth do not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join