It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump hate has jumped the shark.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: DBCowboy

The US has thousands of nuclear warheads tho...

Ah but the U.S only has very stable leaders that would never do anything erratic, .....wait what....

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ah but the U.S only has very stable leaders that would never do anything erratic, .....wait what....

How many countries has Trump nuked?

Asking for a friend who thinks you eat toilet paper.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Time will tell if POTUS and his advisers made the right call, IMO he/they did. The carnage of War really seems to hurt Trump's Heart , when he spoke about how difficult it was to see the reactions of the Loved one's when they saw the coffins that contained their children, spouses, parents, coming off the plane, he was clearly shaken. With everything thrown at this man, this is what he says is the hardest part of being POTUS for him and in my gut, I believe him.

Our Military has been used and abused by a bunch of Treasonous Criminals and Trump's not putting up with it under his watch anymore. He took out this Monster, who was in the thick of continued Murder and Maiming of Americans and innocents throughout the ME / World. He's also exposing and taking down all the Domestic Criminals who have enabled this terrorist for 20+ years and gotten Rich betraying our Troops and our Country.

If ever there was a time to be non-partisan it's NOW ! It's kinda like divorced parents that need to put up a United front for the well-being of their Children, America is our Baby and we need to protect and Love it to keep it Healthy and Happy.

Now this is one of the best responses I've read so far. I think you hit the nail directly on the head and I feel the same. But sadly, neither the Democrats nor the Republicans will ever admit they've made horrific mistakes by corrupting our government and wasting the lives of so many of our soldiers. Trump can't do it by himself and once he's out of office it'll pick back up again, probably with a vengeance.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In the other thread someone suggested Trump got set up/ framed by ppl in our Intel community or Pentagon.

I see that as plausible. Most of them have a grudge against him after all. The FBI is a good example.

I'm not sure if the strike was illegal but it seems extremely close if it's not. We'd need to review the treaties closely to find out and see inside info.

My issue with all of this is that people believe the MSM narratives without question. And additionally the divide between partisan bickering is at an all time high so it's impossible to say ANYTHING without being labelled a terrorist lover or a Nazi or whatever, pick your favorite pejorative.

I decided # it, I'll call the Reps Libs and the Libs Neocons and watch their cognitive dissonance unfold as they try to process the fact I associated them with their enemy.

There's not really any room left for reason or decorum anyways.

I realize that's lazy of me but it really isn't worth the effort.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: strongfp

If killing a terrorist responsible for hundreds of deaths of American soldiers. . . then yes.

SMGDH

We don't even know for sure anything the MSM claims is even real. It's merely a narrative with pictures.

These are all assumption based on our good Faith in the honesty of the MSM.

Sigh...

So you don't believe that Sulimanni is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans?

Sadly I don't have the luxury of believing a single word uttered by any "news" source.

It could easily be yet another lie.
At every step it seems to be lie after lie.

We don't have to, I've read actual accounts from soldiers that were there verifying his evilness. I know some of these guys that were there and went to a lot of funerals of those that didn't make it back alive. This terrorist built enhanced IEDs that destroyed the lives of not just soldiers but their families as well. I won't shed a tear for him and I congratulate our president and the military leaders that made it happen.

Anyone who says this was not a positive strike is a fool and needs to meet some of the wounded soldiers maimed by this maniac's devices. Look them in the eye and tell them we were wrong to kill him. I dare you.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

b) Finish what I started and blow Iran completely off the map- and let Iraq know that they could be next.

It makes me super sad to read words like this. War is so ugly, and many innocent and young civilians die and for what ? The amount of resentment that builds up over it just feeds into an eventual backlash.. and that could keep getting uglier. Plan A is definitely the wiser one in my opinion.

The first choice is preferable, but honestly this Iran business has been going on for far, far too long- since I was a young teen come to think of it. I'm extremely tired of it all. Blowing it all away is the only way to put an end to it permanently, otherwise it will still be going on when my great grandkids are grandparents.

Guess I'm finally at the point where I think they need to either piss or get off the danged pot.

I can understand your frustration in it dragging on for so long..( I’d be curious as to the advantageous reasons for some in keeping it this way ).

I don’t feel blowing it all away will put an end to it permanently.. the absolute opposite actually. There are many Iranian immigrants who would have intense resentment and teach their children that they must hate America too, now. It would be the beginning of something much bigger and uglier as other players may get involved. Nope.. obliterating a whole nation will never win you real peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Ahh ok, I apologise for not registering your witty sarcasm.

I'm very relieved to know I'm not the only one who realizes just how easily this could all be Fake News yet again...

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

War begets further war.
It becomes a blood feud.
And goes on generations.

And destroying a whole nation is tantamount to genocide.

Amazing how many want a genocide. Ever heard the phrase "turn the middle East into glass"? It's a popular phrase.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: grey580

I would shut down Trumps twitter. Just take away the phone from him.

Then I would send in some diplomats to work out a deal or just back channel a deal.

After the deal is done call it a win for peace.

Probably pay them reparations as well?

This is a textbook example of why the left shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with foriegn affairs.

Because they think that America somehow needs to be punished for our success. An America last mindset.

Yep, the progressive/liberal/left/Democrats think the US is the absolute worst country on the face of the earth.

Everything the US does is evil and hurts other countries and the US should walk in perpetual shame, according to the liberal left.

So it is to be expected that they would side with people who want to destroy the US, as the liberal left seems to feel the US deserves to be destroyed. So siding with terrorists actually fits with how they seem to feel about their own country.

That is sure the way it looks with every single statement coming from the progressive liberal left Democrats in the past 24 hours especially, but also for the past 13 years in total, since Obama took office and made his around the world, we apologize for existing speeches world wide.

I wish the progressives would just leave and find a country that believes the way they do. They'd feel right at home instead of ruining this great nation.

I wish that Libs and Reps could learn to have a respectful debate without screaming and Hating the person they disagree with.

Have you seen how insane this has gotten?

This is the most lunacy I've ever seen. Everyone's so pissed and literally hates other Americans over a disagreement of opinion!

Can't we just get along and live together?

Hate and anger does nothing but hurt the one holding onto it.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Nobody is calling for war so just
with that.

I think you guys are the ones who secretly want it to happen.

We took out a horrible pos (BOO HOO) the ball is in Iran's court.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Not all soldiers agree with this.

A lot disagree.
They aren't robots that all say the same thing.

Please be more appreciative of the difference in opinion everyone has.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How many countries has Trump nuked?

Asking for a friend who thinks you eat toilet paper.

Trump?

Oh, he's nuked several of them. I'm pretty sure Rachel Maddow said so, and we all know she tells the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Nobody is calling for war so just
with that.

I think you guys are the ones who secretly want it to happen.

We took out a horrible pos (BOO HOO) the ball is in Iran's court.

You cannot just bomb someone then say "this isn't a war".

It's already a war.
We shoot they shoot - that's a war.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Who declared it a war?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

My advise...cut it out with the foreign policy and fix your devided nation.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Who declared it a war?

One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war!

I did. Just now.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Who declared it a war?

So if we aren't at war why are we fighting?

Why would we bomb a bad guy that we aren't at war with?

Why would he build IEDs to kill Americans if we aren't at war?

Clearly it's an undeclared war, like most of our military operations are these days.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Who declared it a war?

"Never trust an accomplished liar.
They garnish the lie with just enough truth to make it palatable."
-DBCowboy

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Who declared it a war?

One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war!

I did. Just now.

Lol

Rules are rules.

WWIII everyone.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Who declared it a war?

So if we aren't at war why are we fighting?

Why would we bomb a bad guy that we aren't at war with?

Why would he build IEDs to kill Americans if we aren't at war?

Clearly it's an undeclared war, like most of our military operations are these days.

SMDH.

Does it hurt?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join