It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump hate has jumped the shark.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: vonclod

a reply to: vonclod

So now I'm no different than a goat-humping murderer, but at least, if I killed several hundred people I know you'd have my back.

When I say "you" I'm talking your govt. You think the U'S' has not f'ed up a lot of innocent peoples lives?

I don't have his back, I think this was a dumb move..if you don't understand that.

Free speech. If you think ending the life of a serial killer monster who'd want your entire family fed to starving dogs is bad, then light a god-damned candle and fap in his memory.

I think he got off easy.

He should have suffered. A looo-ooong time.

Then they should of captured, and tried him.

So, not going to answer if the U.S. has f'ed up innocent people? how many tens of thousands you figure?(I'm being pretty moderate on that #)

You think there is some high moral ground?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Seems like we saved buncha money.

Don't wanna die don't involve yourself with such things.

Morals?

hahah.

oh please.

this is about as stupid as feminist pretending to gaf about islam.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Because you keep it real, you will always be my hero. //huggs?//

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Oh the irony, remember that next time some of yours are in a foreign country and bad stuff happens.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Going forward we should pull all of our troops out of cold war and world war II positions and redeploy them to locations that will be real issues for our national security going into the future. We need to stop fighting the wars of the past; that includes letting the ME devolve or evolve into what ever it might become with out our militery involvement. If Iran takes over all of the ME so be it; if Israel takes over all of the ME so be it; if SA takes over all of the ME so be it; if they destroy each other first so be it; If any of them want to commit genocide on their own people so be it. We should deal economically with any of these countries that have what we need; and we should equally retaliate if any of them where to attack us. And to make this all work we need to start expelling and criminalizing our own corrupt politicians who get into conflicts in these areas in order to enrich themselves.
edit on 6-1-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh the irony, remember that next time some of yours are in a foreign country and bad stuff happens.

What a stupid comment, you shouldn't have even replied.

There is no irony, just some TDS on your part as par for the course, am I wrong?

you know i'm not.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Time will tell if POTUS and his advisers made the right call, IMO he/they did. The carnage of War really seems to hurt Trump's Heart , when he spoke about how difficult it was to see the reactions of the Loved one's when they saw the coffins that contained their children, spouses, parents, coming off the plane, he was clearly shaken. With everything thrown at this man, this is what he says is the hardest part of being POTUS for him and in my gut, I believe him.

Our Military has been used and abused by a bunch of Treasonous Criminals and Trump's not putting up with it under his watch anymore. He took out this Monster, who was in the thick of continued Murder and Maiming of Americans and innocents throughout the ME / World. He's also exposing and taking down all the Domestic Criminals who have enabled this terrorist for 20+ years and gotten Rich betraying our Troops and our Country.

If ever there was a time to be non-partisan it's NOW ! It's kinda like divorced parents that need to put up a United front for the well-being of their Children, America is our Baby and we need to protect and Love it to keep it Healthy and Happy.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I would either (a) Take my toys and go home- and I mean ALL my toys! Troops, tanks, toilet paper, anything we have there and cut of any and all funding permanently or (b) Finish what I started and blow Iran completely off the map- and let Iraq know that they could be next.

I'm tired of all this Middle East crap! Flip a coin and get this show on the road!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Just withdraw.

Call up any outstanding loans, close embassies, withdraw troops, shut businesses, stop payments, advise travelers, cease trade.

Grant them the sovereignty that you expect them to grant you.

Reinforce home defenses and put the resources and money saved into into a stronger economy, or, if you must spend overseas, into allied and friendly economies.

edit on 6/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

b) Finish what I started and blow Iran completely off the map- and let Iraq know that they could be next.

It makes me super sad to read words like this. War is so ugly, and many innocent and young civilians die and for what ? The amount of resentment that builds up over it just feeds into an eventual backlash.. and that could keep getting uglier. Plan A is definitely the wiser one in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

a reply to: strongfp

If killing a terrorist responsible for hundreds of deaths of American soldiers. . . then yes.

SMGDH

We don't even know for sure anything the MSM claims is even real. It's merely a narrative with pictures.

These are all assumption based on our good Faith in the honesty of the MSM.

Sigh...

So you don't believe that Sulimanni is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans?

Sadly I don't have the luxury of believing a single word uttered by any "news" source.

It could easily be yet another lie.
At every step it seems to be lie after lie.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

War is the ugliest most disgusting thing human kind has ever contrived.

We shouldn't be promoting violence as a way to solve our disputes.

Look around, impressionable minds think alike, they agree violence is the answer.

It's up to us to remind them of this.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
No, you just don't understand irony.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

If killing a terrorist responsible for hundreds of deaths of American soldiers. . . then yes.

SMGDH

We don't even know for sure anything the MSM claims is even real. It's merely a narrative with pictures.

Sigh...

So you don't believe that Sulimanni is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans?

Sadly I don't have the luxury of believing a single word uttered by any "news" source.

Just as easily, I could consider everything you say as a lie and invalidate everything you've ever said for the past 15 years.

As a matter of fact, I think I will.

There's nothing stopping me, and I'm only borrowing your logical approach to what people say.

You sir, are a liar. Everything you've ever posted is a lie.

Prove me wrong.
edit on 6-1-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

b) Finish what I started and blow Iran completely off the map- and let Iraq know that they could be next.

It makes me super sad to read words like this. War is so ugly, and many innocent and young civilians die and for what ? The amount of resentment that builds up over it just feeds into an eventual backlash.. and that could keep getting uglier. Plan A is definitely the wiser one in my opinion.

The first choice is preferable, but honestly this Iran business has been going on for far, far too long- since I was a young teen come to think of it. I'm extremely tired of it all. Blowing it all away is the only way to put an end to it permanently, otherwise it will still be going on when my great grandkids are grandparents.

Guess I'm finally at the point where I think they need to either piss or get off the danged pot.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

SMGDH

Sigh...

Ya, media bad!! unless it says what I like.

Hypocrites of an extraordinary magnitude.

That's a straw man fallacy.

I said no media can be trusted.

I never ever trust them, too many agendas and it's so obviously bias.

That means CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS, BBC, PBS, MSNBC, RT, Al Jazeera, etc.

All untrustworthy.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

SMGDH

Sigh...

Just as easily, I could consider everything you say as a lie and invalidate everything you've ever said for the past 15 years.

As a matter of fact, I think I will.

There's nothing stopping me, and I'm only borrowing your logical approach to what people say.

You sir, are a liar. Everything you've ever posted is a lie.

Prove me wrong.

Sigh....
Lol

Suit yourself.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thank you, we finally do agree on something.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: grey580

I would shut down Trumps twitter. Just take away the phone from him.

Then I would send in some diplomats to work out a deal or just back channel a deal.

After the deal is done call it a win for peace.

Probably pay them reparations as well?

This is a textbook example of why the left shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with foriegn affairs.

Because they think that America somehow needs to be punished for our success. An America last mindset.

Yep, the progressive/liberal/left/Democrats think the US is the absolute worst country on the face of the earth.

Everything the US does is evil and hurts other countries and the US should walk in perpetual shame, according to the liberal left.

So it is to be expected that they would side with people who want to destroy the US, as the liberal left seems to feel the US deserves to be destroyed. So siding with terrorists actually fits with how they seem to feel about their own country.

That is sure the way it looks with every single statement coming from the progressive liberal left Democrats in the past 24 hours especially, but also for the past 13 years in total, since Obama took office and made his around the world, we apologize for existing speeches world wide.

I wish the progressives would just leave and find a country that believes the way they do. They'd feel right at home instead of ruining this great nation.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

SMGDH

Sigh...

Ya, media bad!! unless it says what I like.

Hypocrites of an extraordinary magnitude.

That's a straw man fallacy.

I said no media can be trusted.

I never ever trust them, too many agendas and it's so obviously bias.

That means CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS, BBC, PBS, MSNBC, RT, Al Jazeera, etc.

All untrustworthy.

We are totally on the same page..I trust none of them.

I was being a smartass but it wasn't directed at you. I was just stating that some here..are ok with media messages that support them, whilst everything else is fake news..we agree, it's pretty much all fake news.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join