It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump hate has jumped the shark.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: strongfp

If killing a terrorist responsible for hundreds of deaths of American soldiers. . . then yes.

SMGDH

We don't even know for sure anything the MSM claims is even real. It's merely a narrative with pictures.

These are all assumption based on our good Faith in the honesty of the MSM.

Sigh...

Its not an assumption, we knew exactly who he was when I was serving, we knew that he was involved intimately with gettign those brass plates into IEDs used by insurgents. Weve had intel on this guy in the region since the 70s.

The man was closely watched even while I was over there, but our hands were tied.

Everyone is acting like this is something new, hes been around for Decades and was a threat even before Osama Bin Laden
edit on 1/6/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

a reply to: strongfp

If killing a terrorist responsible for hundreds of deaths of American soldiers. . . then yes.

SMGDH

We don't even know for sure anything the MSM claims is even real. It's merely a narrative with pictures.

These are all assumption based on our good Faith in the honesty of the MSM.

Sigh...

Ya, media bad!! unless it says what I like.

Hypocrites of an extraordinary magnitude.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

What about the people who buy the drugs?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's all Obama's fault right?

Hero to some and all that ...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Terrorist by your governments definitions. What's next? Where does it stop?

*sigh*

I know.

Terrorist to some, hero to others.

You are the terrorists at times..nation destro..oops I meant nation building!!
Yay freedom fries!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: network dude

I would shut down Trumps twitter. Just take away the phone from him.

Then I would send in some diplomats to work out a deal or just back channel a deal.

After the deal is done call it a win for peace.

How can we negotiate with Iran when there goal is to get nuclear weapons and take over the entire middle east. The only negotiation they would accept is total capitulation.

Basically there are two choices do nothing or stand up to them. I know which I favor.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

First off, thanks for such a thoughtful reply. You are a class act.

I want us out of there, save for the few strategic locations we need for rapid deployment. And Trump seems to be saying the same thing. His reasoning is all about business relationships and things he understands. If you see it from his perspective, he ins't a monster hell bent on world destruction, he's got a different approach to the same old problems and some of them are working. That disrupts the status quo. Now he may make awful decisions, but they will be his to make.

I'd like to see us start worrying about crop runoff into the rivers and oceans. I believe it's the driving force behind many bad trends to come. But that's way to granular.

Have a great day.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Funny that narrative, now I’m the terrorist and Suligoat-humper is your hero.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The US, arguably wants the exact same thing. So what's different?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Funny that narrative, now I’m the terrorist and Suligoat-humper is your hero.

LISTEN UP WINNER

He is not my hero, neither are you..not much difference actually.

I don't think he was a good guy, was he on a peace mission? I wouldn't believe a f@cking word out of his, or your govt. so who knows..I'm doubtful.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So now I'm no different than a goat-humping murderer, but at least, if I killed several hundred people I know you'd have my back.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

A little prejudice on your behalf dont you think?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I just think it sucks that everyone believes in the MSM narratives, left or right.

There's no way to discuss politics without someone screaming loudly (usually Dems bit today some Reps did it and blew my mind).

In physical reality I am literally seeing people blow up in extreme anger.

This political stuff is about retarded from my perspective at this point.

Things aren't looking good for our future no matter how you slice it. Half of everyone's gone bat# crazy.

I've got to be honest, one of your posts got my attention. I usually track with the way you reason, but with this, I'm way off. And if it's me, I need to figure out why. But I just think without knowing what they knew when they made the decision, I have to trust them to do that. They do have that power, and if we don't trust them with it, they don't need to be there.

I honestly see Trump as a hindrance to war. He isn't in the DC circles, so he never learned what not to do or say in political events. Hubris, one of his many endearing qualities. But his actions sure point towards not killing in the name of......"rage song popped into my head". Time will tell brother. If I'm off base, please explain.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So now I'm no different than a goat-humping murderer, but at least, if I killed several hundred people I know you'd have my back.

When I say "you" I'm talking your govt. You think the U'S' has not f'ed up a lot of innocent peoples lives?

I don't have his back, I think this was a dumb move..if you don't understand that.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

A little prejudice on your behalf dont you think?

yes. Yes I am prejudiced, biased, even bigoted against this pathetic trash goat-humping inbred Iranian retard who killed several hundred of my brothers and sisters.

Want to keep defending him?

Go for it. Free speech BRAH.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I asked you a valid question earlier. Why are Americans there anyway?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A possible/hopeful result of the recent actions by President Trump:

After Iran's response, regardless of how impactful it may be, then President Trump will use Iran's retaliation as the catalyst to take out the nuclear facilities that Iran treasures so, the holy sites discussion is subterfuge.
A parlay with the general and the nukes, MSM would be speechless.
Then, hopefully, India and Venezuela reconsider their trading policies with a weakened Iran.
As if it were planned, then John Durham will begin the indictments and the MSM narrative will be too much to control, the 24 hour news cycle is something our president seems to have mastered, bing, bing, bing.
That could be one possible outcome, geopolitical checkmate. Then phase 2 of China trade talks can begin.
One can only hope.

originally posted by: network dude
At this point, it's not even debatable. The left is siding with Iran. Iran. Trump is bad for hitting back when the US embassy was attacked. If he didn't hit back, he would be called weak. So in reality, there was not an option he could take that would not have the assholes screaming at the sky. But Seeing some presumably level headed folks jumping on this bandwagon is both troubling and sad.

If you have been paying attention to actions, and not getting lost in tweets and tears, you would see that Trump isn't interested in war. He wants no part of it. When he had a chance to strike a Syrian base, he chose not to at the last minute because 25 people would have been killed, and he didn't think those lives lost were proportional to the damage done. He risked whatever fallout might happen for 25 lives. And they were 25 ENEMY lives, not US. So knowing that, I believe that Trump isn't looking to start any wars.

But here is your chance. YOU can show the world how smart you are. List what you would do going forward. Should we step back and apologize ala Obama style? Should we strike again, fast and hard and let them know we mean business? Should we just ask Trump what he wants to do, then throw tantrums after the fact that you would have done the opposite? Man up Ladies. Let's hear your worldly wisdom.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

When I say "you" I'm talking your govt. You think the U'S' has not f'ed up a lot of innocent peoples lives?

I don't have his back, I think this was a dumb move..if you don't understand that.

Free speech. If you think ending the life of a serial killer monster who'd want your entire family fed to starving dogs is bad, then light a god-damned candle and fap in his memory.

I think he got off easy.

He should have suffered. A looo-ooong time.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I asked you a valid question earlier. Why are Americans there anyway?

What do I look like? Captain ANSWER MAN???

It was war.

I was a soldier.

Iraq DID have WMD's.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The US has thousands of nuclear warheads tho...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join