It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump hate has jumped the shark.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
At this point, it's not even debatable. The left is siding with Iran. Iran. Trump is bad for hitting back when the US embassy was attacked. If he didn't hit back, he would be called weak. So in reality, there was not an option he could take that would not have the assholes screaming at the sky. But Seeing some presumably level headed folks jumping on this bandwagon is both troubling and sad.

If you have been paying attention to actions, and not getting lost in tweets and tears, you would see that Trump isn't interested in war. He wants no part of it. When he had a chance to strike a Syrian base, he chose not to at the last minute because 25 people would have been killed, and he didn't think those lives lost were proportional to the damage done. He risked whatever fallout might happen for 25 lives. And they were 25 ENEMY lives, not US. So knowing that, I believe that Trump isn't looking to start any wars.

But here is your chance. YOU can show the world how smart you are. List what you would do going forward. Should we step back and apologize ala Obama style? Should we strike again, fast and hard and let them know we mean business? Should we just ask Trump what he wants to do, then throw tantrums after the fact that you would have done the opposite? Man up Ladies. Let's hear your worldly wisdom.
The secret hand behind the veil want war between Muslims, Jew and Christians ! The secret hand removed Gaddafi so europe could be invaded by Muslim theocracy . The secret Eagles at the top of the pyramid know exactly what is going on ! Albert Pike is all you need to know ! Out of chaos will come a religion free NWO ! The only concern they have is Russia ! The secret hand only wants western banking to flourish is Muslim countries and needs religion destroyed to do it ! Why do you think an atheist KGB Putin has yolked himself with Russian Orthodox Church ? By doing so Putin makes Russian nationality stronger which helps keep the Muslims and Western Banks out ! When he threatened to go back to a gold standard the secret hand attempted to kill him ! Remember when he was missing for a time after the gold threat ! Its sad to think that the salvation of europe may rest with Russia ! China is in more financial trouble than they let on and America is controlled by the Bankers who are controlled by the Illuminati ! Trump is not one of the good ole boys and I wish we could become full allies with Russia and burn the swamp down ! Russia is openly controlled by gangsters and oligarchs while America is secretly controlled by gangsters like the Clintons and the Fed Reserve ! America was to be the new Atlantis , but the jerks dropped a jar with pesky liberals and Fat cat jewish bankers in it . Putin and Trump are nationalist ! If the US and Russia dont join forces , China will sweep up the liberal , immigrant and Marxist liberal mess of Europe and the USA . Europe is lost and America will fail due to unchecked capitalism! That leaves China and Russia left ! Russia and America have Christian heritage to bond over while China is only a few legs above North Korea in behaviours and policies.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Well accept for the part where I theorize that we can't trust former KGB much more than current and former CIA operatives, you made some good points.

If Putin will just not jump in with both feet for Iran or Turkey while staying out of our way, then we should be happy. China will take them over if we get too rough with any Russian Provinces. They are looking to expand like the Soviets did. I used to work with a lady from Ukraine and she hates Russia for the Crimea land grab. There is a lot to unwrap here with this mess after the Soviets collapsed.

edit on 10-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Well accept for the part where I theorize that we can't trust former KGB much more than current and former CIA operatives, you made some good points.

If Putin will just not jump in with both feet for Iran or Turkey while staying out of our way, then we should be happy. China will take them over if we get too rough with any Russian Provinces. They are looking to expand like the Soviets did. I used to work with a lady from Ukraine and she hates Russia for the Crimea land grab. There is a lot to unwrap here with this mess after the Soviets collapsed.
Its is my own theory that I pieced together over the years from 100s of sources and personal opinions ! Africa and South America are told what to do , India is subject to China and Japan goes with the US ! Its my belief that Russia has more to fear from China than the USA ! I can see China looking to grab more resources in their bid to conquer the globe ! China has become the new masters of African gas and oil while Russia is shrinking in oil and gas from Europe's need ! IMO Russia, America and Japan need to align to defeat a desperate China that is going to burst or expand by default ! Thanks for your input !

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The Secret Hand want all faith based countries destroyed ! The NWO will look like China , but extremely monitored through AI and tech ! The Eyes in the top of the pyramid are desperately trying to destroy America with unchecked Immigration ! The Atlantic Ocean is a huge saviour for America . Russia’s Nationalism keeps the riff raff out . China has zero tolerance for religion and is the Model of control under tracked point good behaviour AI system to control the masses ! AI will become the new Catholic Church that has been used by the Secret Hand forever to control the masses ! The Muslims are uncontrollable and are only being tolerated as a weapon against the west ! Once europe and the USA are 3rd world nations filled with drugs , crime and radicals the people will beg for the Overlords to save them by surrendering our freedom ! Much like 9/11 and Home Land Security rights grab laws that slid through like coke in a strip club , quick and accepted even with full knowledge of its harm !

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join