It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military MUST Strike Iran- Right Now- or Face Thousands of US Deaths

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Iran destroyed a few runways it seems. And thats about all.

Why press further when we can just move forward?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Why press further when we can just move forward?

At this point you have to, it's sorta like warhawk blueballs. You cannot get this worked up about violence without some sort of cathartic release.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I think Iranians and the Americans can be a little more logical and sit on the table for negotiations...Pride has enabled them both to think rationally.They are smart,proud,down to earth and influential people and they seems to have same goals and dreams but each in their totally different worlds. So naturally they could be the best of allies if Russia Israel and the Saudis do not interfere and sabotage the process.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
I feel sorry for all you brave men and women of the US military who WILL die if our military does not take action immediately in the face of over the top threats that go way beyond the mere Iranian rhetoric of the past.

1) We now have open, public threats from Iranian Clerical, Presidential and other factions sworn to severe retaliation against the US and its interests.

2) They have raised a red flag for the first time in their history.

3) A vast amount of the Iranian and other populations are DEMANDING this retaliation.

4) The threat is real, with very powerful weapons that in some cases WILL exceed our ability to defend against them, causing almost CERTAINLY hundreds if not thousands of US casualties. This is NOT the Iraq we mowed over in the Gulf war.

5) Physical action has been taken with the fueling of their missile systems.

And yet there our forces sit, encircling them, waiting for them to make the first move? When we have every indication of their intent? What, you need a friggin invitation too?

So my question is, WHY should we wait for an Iranian first strike at this point? WHY? WHY should even more US soldiers be offered up as sacrificial lambs for political expediency? You going to explain their deaths to their wives and children?

When all this could be avoided with quick and decisive action immediately BEFORE we absorb even more deaths.

Much like history shows us with WW2, there is a time to act and hard decisions have to be made.

And that time is NOW. Not after Iran keeps the world in fear for the next three months, and is further allowed to refine sinister schemes to maximize civilian and military casualties for maximum effect. We have unfortunately given diplomacy every single chance we could. But the time for talking is over. Action is needed now, as an action of self defense.

And to think, that just about every single one of those fighters is now assembled, in one place at the general's funeral. I am sorry. But I have to say.

DO IT.

Dont feel sorry for them

They are excited and willing..
edit on 8-1-2020 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2020 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

this is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. The US provokes Iran by assassinating one of their military commanders and YOU think the best course of action is full scale war when they respond to Trump's war crime. Be thankful I don't have the power to lock you up and throw away the key you psychopath.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
No US deaths. Oil is down 5% to under 50 a barrel and the DOW is rocketing. Strange how in the past we would have 4.00 gas by now and the DOW in a down slide.....

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Calm down just like President did! a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Umm, I thought oil shot to more than $70 overnight.
a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeffcoatchris
Umm, I thought oil shot to more than $70 overnight.
a reply to: matafuchs

It's sitting at $60 right this second.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Jumping the gun are we?
This thread did not age well :

edit on 8-1-2020 by Zeta Reticuli because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join