It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military MUST Strike Iran- Right Now- or Face Thousands of US Deaths

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I feel sorry for all you brave men and women of the US military who WILL die if our military does not take action immediately in the face of over the top threats that go way beyond the mere Iranian rhetoric of the past.

1) We now have open, public threats from Iranian Clerical, Presidential and other factions sworn to severe retaliation against the US and its interests.

2) They have raised a red flag for the first time in their history.

3) A vast amount of the Iranian and other populations are DEMANDING this retaliation.

4) The threat is real, with very powerful weapons that in some cases WILL exceed our ability to defend against them, causing almost CERTAINLY hundreds if not thousands of US casualties. This is NOT the Iraq we mowed over in the Gulf war.

5) Physical action has been taken with the fueling of their missile systems.

And yet there our forces sit, encircling them, waiting for them to make the first move? When we have every indication of their intent? What, you need a friggin invitation too?

So my question is, WHY should we wait for an Iranian first strike at this point? WHY? WHY should even more US soldiers be offered up as sacrificial lambs for political expediency? You going to explain their deaths to their wives and children?

When all this could be avoided with quick and decisive action immediately BEFORE we absorb even more deaths.

Much like history shows us with WW2, there is a time to act and hard decisions have to be made.

And that time is NOW. Not after Iran keeps the world in fear for the next three months, and is further allowed to refine sinister schemes to maximize civilian and military casualties for maximum effect. We have unfortunately given diplomacy every single chance we could. But the time for talking is over. Action is needed now, as an action of self defense.

And to think, that just about every single one of those fighters is now assembled, in one place at the general's funeral. I am sorry. But I have to say.

DO IT.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Israel use to bomb the crap out of Iran all the time. Nothing happened other than proxy skirmishes.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
1) We now have open, public threats from Iranian Clerical, Presidential and other factions sworn to severe retaliation against the US and its interests.

2) They have raised a red flag for the first time in their history.

3) A vast amount of the Iranian and other populations are DEMANDING this retaliation.

4) The threat is real, with very powerful weapons that in some cases WILL exceed our ability to defend against them, causing almost CERTAINLY hundreds if not thousands of US casualties. This is NOT the Iraq we mowed over in the Gulf war.

5) Physical action has been taken with the fueling of their missile systems.

6) Warhawks need something to masturbate over.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
6) Warhawks need something to masturbate over.

And fools and cowards remain in their graves.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
you really want this war, eh? If I was a betting man I would say more will certainly die in a war vs the possible actions that result from Iran, a nation that's always slewing crap out the mouth

a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Does anyone from your lodge know the example you set here?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

To number 4 on your list, if you actually believe that Iran possesses weapons that exceed our capability to defend against, I really would like to know where you're getting your intel. Especially considering the title and content of your other thread on the 3rd "Iran's Threats of Revenge are Beyond Foolish".

Which is it?
edit on 1/6/20 by Hypntick because: Clarification

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
And fools and cowards remain in their graves.

Well then saddle up pilgrim and grab your rifle, your country needs you to die for it in some Middle Eastern ****hole.

edit on 6-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Does anyone from your lodge know the example you set here?

Yeah, the Grand Master pops in all the time to make sure I'm earning my paycheck.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

You obviously did not understand the purpose or content of that thread, which was to point out that Iran was handing Trump the very keys he needs to take action, WITHOUT the consent of Congress. The point of that thread was to illustrate that as an American, I would prefer a unified action from Congress.

But we are way beyond that point now.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Personally, I think you're better at the EQ risk assessments than the war ones.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yeah the evidence is so overwhelming that the US is relying on the long debunked claim Iran was behind 9/11, Pompeo completely retracted his claims the US and Europe were at risk of attack and the threat was so severe the US refused to let allies know they were conducting the strike and are refusing to publicly disclose the supposed threat Suleiman posed when standard practice for centuries is to expose and celebrate the alleged planned attack.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Be on the front lines then
All they are asking is that we leave
pretty sure we will be safer because of it.
2c

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
you really want this war, eh? If I was a betting man I would say more will certainly die in a war vs the possible actions that result from Iran, a nation that's always slewing crap out the mouth

I dont believe anyone wants war with Iran, but sometimes, a good defense is a strong offense. Now, we know they want strong retaliation, so why wait for that strike to happen first? If we know their intentions, we should stop them now. When our embassy within Iraq was attacked, that was essentially an attack on US soil. So, we either turn a blind eye to that, or we respond and deter future attacks. Trump chose his lane, and it seems he's ready to see this through...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Exactly. If we don't even more US soldiers will die. And I'm tired of them being used as expendable assets.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Domestic fury and fierce civil strife

Shall cumber all the parts of Italy.

Blood and destruction shall be so in use,

And dreadful objects so familiar,

That mothers shall but smile when they behold

Their infants quartered with the hands of war,

All pity choked with custom of fell deeds,

And Caesar’s spirit, ranging for revenge,

With Ate by his side come hot from hell,

Shall in these confines with a monarch’s voice

Cry “Havoc!” and let slip the dogs of war,

That this foul deed shall smell above the earth

With carrion men, groaning for burial.

-William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hitting them hard when packed together in the streets would be very effective.
But the backlash from the world would be brutal and bad for US business.
I for one does not expect a full on war, everything will calm down in a couple of weeks.
But the lefties will surely use this material against Trump, and if any attack on US comes out of it.. he would be blamed for that also.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If we don't attack them they still attack us....meh. Might as well fight back from now on. Anybody saying no, just let the baby have their bottle with these little attacks is an idiot.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Iran has been nothing but provocation for a long time now.

Anyone recall them boarding a US ship? They are used to us doing nothing no matter what they do.

This time we fought back refusing to let ourselves be bullied.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If Iran is smart they will attack on a weekend when our CiC is on the golf course with his advisor Kid Rock . Trump needs to stay in the white house situation room with top military advisors and not playing golf or having a rally.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join