It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was bad and disgusting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Watched the episode last Friday with the 2 guys who were being interviewed about their time with MJ when he was alive and they were young boys and I gotta say that after watching it, I came to the conclusion that I believe them on what they told the interviewer and I'm quite sickened to know that now, after growing up listening to his songs in the 80's 90's, buying his records etc...

I read before on ATS and other sites but chose not to believe it, however, those guys confessions were just too believable IMO.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have MJ down as a Paedophile, let alone a Paedophile with a taste for young boys! Disgusting! Not that a taste for young girls would have been justified but you know what I mean.

What turned MJ into something like that? Did he see others in the Industry doing the same thing? Could he himself have been abused sexually when he was a young boy in the Industry?

Now what to do with those records and CD's?
edit on 6-1-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: Adding text

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That's what Hollywood mentality is like, Jackson was caught that's all.

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
He was never very secretive about this... He even sang about it: “You know I’m bad, I’m bad, you know it!”
So I can’t say I’m surprised...

I still love his music tho...

edit on 6-1-2020 by Goedhardt because: Bananas!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Never in my wildest dreamd would i have MJ down as a Paedophile

He had little kid sleepovers and a massive playground for kids in his backyard. He also turned his skin white.

He clearly had severe mental issues. Pedophilia wasn't suprising.

But should we still listen to his music?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I used to love Oprah way way back in the mid 90's. I finally got to go to one of her live shows.
She was awful. Not the show, her. She was so mean to her guests, especially a child, that my image of her
was forever changed. It is all an act, they are performers.

I guess we all have to learn to separate the art from the person or there probably wouldn't be anything we could watch or hear.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Why do you need anyone to tell you what to do with your property?

Do what you see fit. The end.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It is to be expected that MJ himself was victim of sexual abuse. Many years ago I heared Quincy Jones was the pedo who abused MJ. Victims become later in life predators in many cases and it is sad... These victims above all people should know what such a trauma can do to the happines of a young persons life...and his or hers life when being an adult. That is why peadophiles should be punished severely...they can distroy the entire life of a person from the moment of abuse to the day they take their last breath. That is a very long time without the possiblilty to experience the wondeful feel of love and happines life can give.

I don't know if you should now dislike his music, creativity or whatever he gave to the world. What I do know is that I would probably not buy any of his products if I knew for sure he is a child abuser. Saying this I will not buy any of his stuff even now he is dead. Such people do not deserve a wonderful life with fame, riches and happines..

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You should be disgusted with those kids' parents too, they pimped them out. I remember going to the father's restaurant here in New Jersey back in the early 90's and it was wall to wall pictures of Jackson with his boys.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What turned MJ into something like that? Did he see others in the Industry doing the same thing? Could he himself have been abused sexually when he was a young boy in the Industry?

I’d say both of the above. It was common knowledge or alleged truth in the entertainment conspiracy pedo rings that the whole Jackson family had been subjected to sexual abuse in the music industry and their father allowed it.

Considering what you hear members of boy bands go through today and more recently, it would seem the music industry is not addressing these problems.. which end up perpetuating themselves as victims turn to abusers. The entertainment industry is rampant with them at all levels.
edit on 6-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I used to love Oprah way way back in the mid 90's. I finally got to go to one of her live shows.

Winfrey is a kook. I saw her give the 2017 Smith College Commencement speech in person and I nearly lost my **** at her dopey 'inspirational comments'. Skip to 1:23:00 of this link to enjoy her wackiness.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

And that game show host and Epstein and all, it's sick what the American media has hidden but supported.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Never in my wildest dreamd would i have MJ down as a Paedophile

He had little kid sleepovers and a massive playground for kids in his backyard. He also turned his skin white.

He clearly had severe mental issues. Pedophilia wasn't suprising.

But should we still listen to his music?

That's the question you want to ask your kids (if you have any). S FOR ME, I DO HAVE the CD's and records but they have been I storage for last 10 years

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Winfrey is a kook. I saw her give the 2017 Smith College Commencement speech in person and I nearly lost my **** at her dopey 'inspirational comments'. Skip to 1:23:00 of this link to enjoy her wackiness.

What in the Hills have eyes did I just watch???
She gave this speech as a commencement speech? That when you die in a fiery inferno, make sure you burn hot...

Welp, I think I've seen it all.
edit on 6-1-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
He was never very secretive about this... He even sang about it: “You know I’m bad, I’m bad, you know it!”
So I can’t say I’m surprised...

I still love his music tho...

Yes... really really bad!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Since you asked. Since childhood he was was treated as if he was something special. He was raised up in a world of fantasyland with more money than his family knew what to do with. He was adored by fandom that was also wrapped up in a fantasyland mentality.

He would make up a dance and people fawned. He would write a song and it would sell, he would make a record and he would make millions more. Who was there to tell him that everything that came across his mind was not right?

His grip on reality was loose and because of him being a trend setter, others reality was loose as well. Parents bought into his ''he is our friend'' stuff and believed that letting their children stay at his ranch overnight made them special as well. Fantasyland belief.

He got away with it and not wanting to believe that there was something off kilter with himself he justified it as ''love''. Ah love.

Jackson was not a solo performance. He was just an example of the kind of person this society can create. Just like you and I are, only we never had the money or fame or protection of fandom to allow us to go so far off base as he did.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Yes, very true... those victims are messed up for life!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
What in the Hills have eyes did I just watch???
She gave this speech as a commencement speech. That when you die in a fiery inferno, make sure you burn hot...

Welp, I think I've seen it all.

I nearly pissed myself I was laughing so hard. I think I was 10th row so hopefully she saw me.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Probably does still go on with other young starlets!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I was in junior high when his popularity jumped to legendary and I didn't get the appeal.
The girls were all saying he's so cute and sexy...

I was like....he's gay ya know...

Turns out I was mostly right...
He liked boys...little ones..

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I nearly pissed myself I was laughing so hard. I think I was 10th row so hopefully she saw me.

I hate to break it to Oprah and those kids, but basically if you were burning "brighter", it probably means you had more body fat....LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join